WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- To develop and implement theTrade & Campaign marketing plans andkey programin order to support each Right Management Sales Team.
- To use key finding factor from sales analysis team in order to drive actions needed.
- To plan and execute marketing communication and branding for Right Management.
- Be responsible to manage, supervise, coach Music Publishing & Royalty Distribution and Music Library team to deliver result effectively within timeline.
- Male or female, age between 35-45 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience minimum 8 years in Trade Marketing, Event Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Trade promotion.
- dentsu X (Thailand) is a one-stop solution agency; providing integrated and diversified services, including consulting, strategy, creativity, innovation and media solution.We strive to maintain our leadership as a true one-stop agency and further innovate to stay ahead of the industry. We passionately innovate the way we work to build agility and new ventures in the digital space. Our core mission is to become a trusted business partner to our clients and empower them to achieve their business performance goals and we are committed to putting the people first and determine to make our agency an inspiring workplace.
- Website:www.dx-thailand.com, Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/dentsuXthailand/.
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team of media planners and ensure that best practice is adhered to in their day to day roles, workloads are managed and to provide leadership to the team when dealing with publishers, strategists and planning teams.
- Key accountabilities:
- Supports the Senior Management team to ensure that the team are working to deliver best in market results.
- Leads client activity to deliver innovative and ambitious plans that deliver client objectives and key performance indicators.
- Liaises frequently with Trading counterpart to ensure plans align with trading priorities.
- Connects with internal and external networks to deliver against one operating model, considering internal products when delivering planning solutions to clients.
- Seeks understanding of clients fee models in order to maximise Dentsu Aegis revenue.
- Identifies business development opportunities for Dentsu Aegis, from within the existing client portfolio and prospective clients, focused on delivering internal revenue.
- Plays a key part in client pitches, delivering market leading planning responses.
- Supports and coaches their team to ensure that they work to their full potential.
- Develops best practice and more efficient ways of working and to ensure this is followed by teams.
- Professional skills.
- Knowledge of industry standard tools.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a good standard.
- Eagerness, enthusiastic. Dare to speak and share idea.
- Service mind. Friendly and appropriately blend in.
- Ability to handle client s emotion.
- A confident personality to build trust.
- Sense of urgency, sense of being no.1.
Finance, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Thai, English
- Get to know the Role:
- To act as balancing function with other departments to ensure compliance and proper internal control.
- To act as business partner to support country operation and regional projects.
- To initiate idea and opinion to improve operational process, internal control and efficiency.
- To coach and supervise finance team members to deliver good quality and efficient tasks.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Weekly cashflow forecast & working capital monitoring.
- Monthly closing.
- Tax review and submission.
- STAT filing.
- Key documents control.
- Regional finance projects.
- Monitor automate transactions and system generated reports.
- Prepare and review key reconciliations.
- Review/prepare journal vouchers.
- Perform analytical review over accounts.
- Ensure compliance of accounting policy, tax code and other company policies.
- Response and support queries from regional teams and other functions to support business growth and development.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Coach and review team members work.
- Co-operate with regional teams and provide required support.
- Facilitate in business partners co-operation e.g. vendors, banks, customers.
- Facilitate finance and accounting operation by connecting to finance team and monitor finance operation results.
- Monitor cashflow against forecast and ensure sufficient level of working capital.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are complied with company policies.
- The must haves:
- 8-year total working experience - online business/online payment/financial service/food delivery/express experience is preferable.
- 5-year experience in finance and accounting and related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting CPA (optional but preferable).
- Thai Revenue code.
- IFRS (optional but preferable to have some).
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.