WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting or in a sales organization.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience developing business plans, setting and supporting delivery against objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Experience in project management, execution and multitasking.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with a
- structured thinking approach.
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship development and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- About the job The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
- The Go-to-Market (GTM) organization acts as a strategic and operational adviser to our sales leadership team. In APAC, we help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across the region and unite teams to deliver on important business opportunities in our individual markets.
- As a GTM Lead, you will help to set the focus, pace and direction of our business across Thailand and Malaysia and unite teams to deliver on Googles most important business opportunities by enabling our organization.
- The Global Business Strategy (GBS) team helps make Google's complex business organization run smoothly. The group drives core planning activities and develops frameworks to integrate global business strategies across the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships organizations. Experts in both Googles go to market organization and the industries where we compete, they drive strategic and operational improvements while working closely with Senior Leadership on a range of critical initiatives and projects. The GBS team is at the forefront of addressing the Business organizations most strategic priorities, reporting and working directly for Google's Chief Business Officer. Responsibilities
- Work with country managers and vertical leads to help define annual strategy and priorities, set success goals, ensure and track successful execution, and conduct quarterly performance reviews.
- Respond to problem statements raised by the local leadership team via hypothesis generation, problem solving and deep landscape assessments, identifying insights on share of gain opportunities.
- Assess in-market tool and capability needs and develop proposals to uplevel operating efficiencies across workflows and process flows.
- Work as a partner/chief of staff to the Country Manager to ensure the organization runs flawlessly.
- Partner with cross functional business leads to review whats working well and what we could do better to deliver against our annual plan and to achieve service model excellence.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.