WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Job Propose.
- Responsible for leading and directing all graphic and website design, copy, video, animation, infographics, social media material, photography, and promotional assets.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Contribute to the creative concepts by providing innovative ideas that can be executed but which push at the boundaries of what is possible.
- Presenting initial idea and concept visually to social media manager, media team, marketing team to ensure the campaign meets the objective.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance and evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date.
- Support the production team to enable them to realize creative ideas efficiently and practically.
- Determine which photographs, art, graphics developed, or other design elements to use.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually.
- Job Specification.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Communication Arts, Journalism, Interactive Arts, and Media or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience as Art Director in the advertising agency.
- Strong conceptual idea and Solid knowledge of digital landscape.
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection, and package design.
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, or other visual design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- ROLE REQUIREMENTS.
- Ability to bring strong conceptual ideas that are strategically correct and on brief (or challenge the brief).
- Inspire those around you to think bigger and to always push creative boundaries.
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for campaigns, content and experiences.
- Collaborate with the client and various teams.
- Assist mid- to senior level Designers by implementing primary design direction and incorporating the best design and technology practices.
- Proactively research and pursue ideas for professional development.
- Demonstrates competent execution of innovative and effective digital communications and interface design across different digital platforms.
- QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS.
- Have a deep passion for interactive media and digital generally, you might be a gamer, app builder or generally take interest in digital products in your spare time which will all help spark your imagination with creative ideas.
- Knowledge in advertising and production process.
- Expert knowledge of software packages including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Flash.
- Presentation skill.
- Compelling portfolio of work.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- The proven ability to collaborate with each other and with colleagues across disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, and work well against deadlines.
- Regular Work.
- To use media tools in proper way for effective analysis.
- To responsible for media expenditure (monthly), media trend & review (quarterly), updated competitor movement (quarterly).
- To monitor the movement of competitors, analyze and report to client.
- To monitor role and responsibility of team members.
- Planning and Presentation.
- To be able to specific challenge of campaign, create effective media strategy and communication direction.
- To clear understand product in responsibility, campaign s brief and client s objective for.
- Designing effective integrated media recommendation.
- To prepare effective media plan and presentation proposal.
- To be able to present integrated media recommendation in Thai and English as professional.
- Idea and Creativity.
- To guide and share creative and new idea to support the proposal.
- Operation Efficiency.
- To be proactive and on-time deliver the assigned work.
- To monitor and do correctness in operation.
- To encourage team members to understand and support the company s policy and direction.
- To have good internal and external relationship.
- 6-7 years of advertising/marketing working experience.
- Understand media planning work process.
- Have positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Able to communicate in English very well (both speaking and writing).
- Initiate new media strategy and recommendation.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good negotiation skill with both media buyer and client.
- dentsu X (Thailand) is a one-stop solution agency; providing integrated and diversified services, including consulting, strategy, creativity, innovation and media solution.We strive to maintain our leadership as a true one-stop agency and further innovate to stay ahead of the industry. We passionately innovate the way we work to build agility and new ventures in the digital space. Our core mission is to become a trusted business partner to our clients and empower them to achieve their business performance goals and we are committed to putting the people first and determine to make our agency an inspiring workplace.
- Website:www.dx-thailand.com, Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/dentsuXthailand/.
- The purpose of this role is to lead a team of media planners and ensure that best practice is adhered to in their day to day roles, workloads are managed and to provide leadership to the team when dealing with publishers, strategists and planning teams.
- Key accountabilities:
- Supports the Senior Management team to ensure that the team are working to deliver best in market results.
- Leads client activity to deliver innovative and ambitious plans that deliver client objectives and key performance indicators.
- Liaises frequently with Trading counterpart to ensure plans align with trading priorities.
- Connects with internal and external networks to deliver against one operating model, considering internal products when delivering planning solutions to clients.
- Seeks understanding of clients fee models in order to maximise Dentsu Aegis revenue.
- Identifies business development opportunities for Dentsu Aegis, from within the existing client portfolio and prospective clients, focused on delivering internal revenue.
- Plays a key part in client pitches, delivering market leading planning responses.
- Supports and coaches their team to ensure that they work to their full potential.
- Develops best practice and more efficient ways of working and to ensure this is followed by teams.
- Professional skills.
- Knowledge of industry standard tools.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a good standard.
- Eagerness, enthusiastic. Dare to speak and share idea.
- Service mind. Friendly and appropriately blend in.
- Ability to handle client s emotion.
- A confident personality to build trust.
- Sense of urgency, sense of being no.1.