WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Analyses equipment performance data and maintenance history with the objective for improvement in operation, reduce downtime, equipment reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Direct, supervise, and monitor the best practice of maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to an improve operational performance.
- Control expenditures (Capital, Expense and Manpower) on assigned projects.
- Manage contractors to ensure they meet 3M requirements, rules and regulations.
- Manage and develop a high performing engineering team that meets company objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Prepare and manage the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts.
- Responsible to monitor plant equipment and operations for compliance with 3M safety rules, other applicable safety guidelines and practices and make recommendation for improvement and /or corrective action as necessary.
- Coordinating and aligning Kaizen promotion efforts across the site, reducing of non-value processes.
- Work collaboratively and engage with key stakeholders and other departments in order to ensure that it meet design and performance specification prior its being handed over to manufacturing.
- Job Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree of Engineering or related field.
- More than 5 years of experience in Plant facility, Utility, Calibration and Maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years in Supervisory role of plant maintenance or plant engineering.
- Having knowledge of CMMS and/or SAP for Plant Maintenance Module are advantage.
- Strong management, supervising, coaching, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellence communication skill.
- Be able to use English proficiently.