WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Job Posting Location Ubon Ratchathani
- Job Summary Advise and descript monthly promotion to ARS Shop in responsible area. Moreover,
- distribute company's POP media to Channel of Distribution and decorate channel of distribution
- to get 60% of AIS image as well.
- Job Description Advise and descript monthly promotion to ARS Shop in responsible area. Moreover, distribute company's POP media to Channel of Distribution and decorate channel of distribution to get 60% of AIS image as well. Recruiter Artitaya Wongkrawthanawat (อาทิตยา วงแก้วธนวัต), Pinyapat Tosaengtham (ภิญญาพัชญ์ ต่อแสงธรรม), Primrata Jaisin (พริมระตา ใจศิล), Siraprapa Pinkate (ศิรประภา ปิ่นเกตุ)
- Management of all FM service contracts and vendor management. Ensure that the scope of works are in line with the Matrix and that the services and assets are being delivered and maintained to Ikano Retail expectations.
- Manage the facility operations, energy consumption, and maintenance of the facilities infrastructure, buildings, with the aim of being operationally efficient.
- Investigate, and take corrective actions to overcome technical problems. Develop and implement solutions, trouble shoot on day to day operational problems of facilities ...
- Manage any lease agreement with regards to maintenance services and review any service charge or estate fee from the landlord to validate the charges against the Lease.
- Actively engage with stakeholders in fire prevention, safety and security.
- Ensure that our buildings and property are compliant to statutory legal requirements and that IKEAs' rules and regulations, Policies and SOP's are adhered to.
- Lead, manage and coach the Facilities Co-workers, recognising competence and potential, empowering them to perform to the best of their abilities, and to continuously develop in their business assignments.
- QualificationProperty, Technical or Engineering Degree or Diploma from a recognised institution (university or polytech) or relevant trade experience in Property and Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in facilities management/ maintenance management/ building operations maintenance. Hands on knowledge in handling all technical aspects of building and facilities management with Project Management Experience.
- Well versed in all local laws & regulations governing property maintenance, building management, statutory compliance and certification and licences.
- Experienced in Construction Management, Knowledge of & experience in Commercial Contract Management and Law, able to alter /draft FM contracts for review.
- Must have proven leadership abilities and lead by example. Must have the ability to bring out the best in co-workers and to motivate and develop the co-worker.
- Skilled in report writing and presentations. Must be able to communicate clearly business and technical concepts and issues to fellow co-workers and senior management.
- Must be able to communicate and understand English - speaking and technical writing.
- More InformationPlease apply by 10 July 2022.
- Responsible for Fixed asset and fixture repairing and maintenance
- Monitoring and manage IT-Inventory able supply / support / activity by reviewing periodically to analyze trends affecting business needs.
- Coordinating with building management teams and various departments in term of OT Air requisition, Car Parking etc.
- Managing all on-going and upcoming regards Employee ID Card production both TSR and Non-TSR
- Safety & Occupational health in workplace i.e. ATK Distribution, Spraying disinfectant Covid19,
- Admin Support
- Key Controlling.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience on Security control and general admin functions
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- About Cigna
- Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
- Developing client activity in line with global strategic objectives.
- interacting closely with the relevant Partner group across the region and beyond.
- Leading engagements, supporting teams working with clients, ensuring coaching and professional development of consultants.
- Strategy and links with other Orphoz and McKinsey teams Building the strategic plan and budget for your market.
- Ensuring the link with McKinsey including coordinating with Implementation Leaders, Sector Leaders and the local Client Committee.
- People development and office management Building up the team through recruitment to meet the internal growth targets.
- Training individuals to ensure a consistent approach across the team, and developing a positive and proactive team culture.
- Leading the evaluation and the development of consultants, managing promotions and framing people development processes (training, coaching).
- Coordinating support functions and ensuring their development.
- Leading the daily management of the capability (administration, finance, recruiting, offices, etc.).
- Economics Ensuring the success of the entity and reaching the economic targets defined by the regional leadership.
- 12+ years of work experience, including leadership experience in the delivery of major transformation projects for private or public sector clients, ideally within the consulting industry.
- Evidence of business building with outstanding, proven leadership experience, managing large teams, coaching and developing talent to deliver high satisfaction to clients.
- Strong academic achievement. MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- High entrepreneurial spirit, ownership, and tenacity.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with creativity.
- Exceptional relationship builder.
- Excellent communication skills in English, combined with the language of your local market - Indonesian, Thai, or Vietnamese.
- Flexibility to travel if needed.
- Ensure implementation of corporate communication strategy and adaptation to promote and increase understanding of corporate programs such as "Good Growth Plan" across all media and communication platforms.
- Develop and implement communication activity and action plan to support the business and ensure consistent engagement with key stakeholders and management of the business reputation within Thailand.
- Work with cross functional team to support and drive priorities and business vision, ...
- Communications (70%).
- Develop proactive and reactive media management strategies to be applied consistently across the business, to promote Syngenta Thailand corporate brand, sustainability initiatives, and support FTO objectives.
- Media RelationsBuild, manage and maintain strong relationship with media.
- Prepare media releases as required on key business issues as required including speeches.
- Events ManagementPlan, organize and manage corporate events.
- Liaise with all internal and external parties.
- Content developmentCreate internal and external communications, including create and design corporate contents/stories to be communicated to both external and internal.
- Develop and maintain new content for corporate activities on corporate website and all social media landscape.
- Strategize and manage corporate external/internal communications in close coordination with management and cross functional team.
- Working with APAC Business Sustainability and Communications on implementation of key regional and external communications projects.
- Government and Public Affairs (30%).
- Develop a Business Sustainability action plan for Thailand that supports the delivery of Thailand business sustainability strategy, and which is specific to the circumstances, issues, and stakeholders in Thailand.
- Maintain regular dialogue on key issues with key external stakeholders (Where required, engage external stakeholders on relevant policy issues. This includes representing Syngenta Thailand in external meetings including regulators and industry associations, to advance Syngenta's interests.
- Deliver pro-active reputation management (identification, informing, educating and influencing), particularly with key government stakeholders relevant issues (e.g. technology acceptance, public private partnerships and collaborations, regulatory policy and implementation aligned with regulatory affairs through a "License to Operate" environment").
- Work in partnership with cross functional team to develop co-programs on critical societal and environmental issues.
- Provide inputs and prepare position papers, leaders' talking points, research briefs to external stakeholders when required.
- Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities.
- 6+ years' experience working in multinational organisations or consultancy, dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communications, public relations, press release, presentation, events and project management.
- Understanding of media environment, local Government, political parties, NGOs and other civil society players and agendas.
- Deep knowledge of communication fields such as government relations, media relations, stakeholder engagement and internal communications.
- Work effectively in fast paces, deadline driven environments both as a team member and invidually with minimum supervision.
- Ability to influence, negotiate with, and persuade others. Must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills.
- Ability to understand complex issues, summarize them and communicate them in simple, effective ways for internal and external customers.
- Ability to work within international teams across different geographies.
- Excellent English skills.
- Maintain highest personal levels of ethical conduct, confidentiality and integrity.
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as public policy, economics, law or international relations.
- Knowledge of food and agriculture, health, trade or environment policy issues.
- Existing network of Media/ Government/ regulatory/ academic stakeholders in the Ministers of Agriculture, Environment and/or Health.
- Critical success factors & key challenges.
- Ability to understand the external social and political environment, how that impacts the company and how Syngenta can play a positive role in the Thailand food and agriculture sector.
- Ability to network and navigate the internal stakeholder matrix organization of Syngenta, and to interact confidently with senior internal stakeholders.
- Ability to build relationships with external stakeholders, negotiate and promote Syngenta's objectives in industry fora.
- Ability to organize time efficiently, manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks, and articulate your objectives and priorities within the business.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status..
- Communicates the importance of image to the boutique team, and sets a good example.
- Swiftly spots and effectively corrects and explains to the boutique team on lapses of images to prevent future recurrences.
- Conducts or appoint senior boutique staff members to conduct daily checks to ensure that window and in-boutique displays consistently reflect the essence of the seasonal line and are in accordance with the Chanel image.
- Ensures or appoints senior boutique staff members to ensure that the boutique environment is always in optimum condition from cleanliness to maintenance of furniture, fixtures and décor including the professional image of team members.
- Manage and inspire the Boutique team Manages and inspires Fashion Advisors by being a role model, taking a close interest in his/her direct reports' well-being, and actively participating in their professional development.
- Formulates performance management objectives and appraises the Fashion Advisors, with frequent informal interactions to identify individual strengths and/or weaknesses and develop action plans to build individual strengths and/or address individual needs.
- Deftly adapts management and communication styles in dealing with different boutique team members to achieve maximum results. Acts differently as mentor, coach, counselor depending on circumstances.
- Partners with Training team and Field Trainers by following up after training sessions with team members to ensure proficiency in product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Build a Client-centric Boutique team Supports the team in developing and executing a client-centric culture among the boutique team that emphasizes on client engagement and on building long lasting relationships with them.
- Sets high standards in all aspects of customer service and motivates the boutique team to achieve these standards via: Effective handling of feedback.
- Adhering to exchange and return guidelines.
- Capturing and keeping up-to-date data of each client.
- Assists in inculcating a positive mindset towards returns and exchanges. Understands in general the customer's needs and expectations, and drives the boutique team members to fulfill these needs and expectations.
- Properly manage Merchandise & Inventory Directs or appoints senior boutique team members to direct daily opening and closing inventory count to ensure no inventory losses. Discrepancies, if they arise, must be reported in a timely manner as determined by the Retail Operation Manager.
- Supervises the Back of House team to ensure that the Back of House is neat, and that stocks are managed efficiently to facilitate Front of House activities.
- Conducts or appoints senior boutique team member to conduct regular cycle count of inventories; personally, conducts the annual full inventory count.
- Adheres to Company guidelines to ensure that proper controls are instituted to prevent stock losses, pilferage, or damage. Monitor and perform spot checks to ensure that these controls are being followed.
- Effectively manage day-to-day Operations Rotates with the Supervisors on shift (including weekends and public holidays) to ensure adequate supervision of boutique team on the floor.
- Designs and reviews roster to maximize staff strength in accordance to traffic demands and trading patterns.
- Ensures all operational procedures regarding sales, transfers, stock adjustments and all policies are followed.
- Ensures daily sales and appropriate paperwork is accurately completed.
- Ensures daily and monthly sales targets are achieved for the store.
- Provides qualitative information on customer trends / demands, competitor activity and merchandise movement to Fashion Management on a regular basis.
- Attends to all day-to-day Operations issues promptly and astutely, seeking direction and guidance from the GM Fashion as needed.
- Qualifications Minimum 3-year experience in managing a team of no less than 10 members.
- Fluent in English and Thai, Mandarin a plus.
- Knowledge of Store operations management.
- Experience in Luxury Fashion is a strong advantage.
- Effectively manage day-to-day Operations.
- Leadership and Management skill.
- Passion for luxury fashion, strive for excellence and eye for details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to understand and synthesize business and market intelligence.
- Develop clear and challenging but achievable goals and maintain commitment to goals even in difficult situations.
- Able to withstand retail working hours and work on weekends and public holidays.
- At Chanel, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.