WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Drive the development process from receipt of tech pack to production delivery for assigned products, with an emphasis on quality product engineering and timely completion of all tasks, including sampling and buy ready in accordance with the operating calendars.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the various stakeholders - Creation Centres, T1, T2, and others to drive the development, production and shipment of assigned products.
- Manage the feasibility, completeness and clarity of ADs by liaising closely with creation centres. Review the ADs with T1 in the context of intended use of the product, cost expectations, materials specs, manufacturability, etc. Feedback T1 input to creation centres as appropriate.
- Lead the development process ensuring workable prototypes are created which address desired function, cosmetics, cost, market appeal and manufacturability, including checking for quality, size, fit and adherence to standards providing options and recommendations to make improvements in the sample process.
- Review, analyse and validate T1 costing information throughout the entire creation process. Ensure compliance to agreed standards. Negotiate with T1 as needed.
- Ensure that all development samples, size sets, pre-sell and SMS are produced accurately, and are shipped on time.
- Work collaboratively with other LO functions - materials, production, costing and technical services teams etc to ensure an on time buy ready/commercialization performance.
- Drive effective problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ensure accurate and timely updates of the data management systems where applicable.
- Key Relationships:
- Brand Operations
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of production garment construction and manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of material construction trims and related testing.
- Advanced knowledge of costing
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to fit a garment and comment to T1 on changes required
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Advanced MS Office skills and strong ability to work with Product Data Management Systems
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or University degree
- 3-5 years of related work experience in the apparel industry.
- AWS Solution Architect
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Youll be an invaluable member of our Engineering Team, widely considered the backbone of Pomelo and composed of top specialists from across four different continents. Using the latest technologies and trends, you will assist in conceptualizing, planning, and deploying ground-breaking new features that will enhance our users online experience. Youll not only be responsible for carrying out individual projects, but help contribute your expert ideas and opinions to help shape the actual output.
- Architect, design, document and deploy software solutions to cloud platforms ensuring robust, secure and performant operation.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of these cloud solutions by developing monitors, alerts, reports to ensure uptime, reliability and performance.
- Achieve cost efficiency and optimisation across all cloud platforms.
- Provide advice to leverage strategic cloud provider partnerships to support company objectives
- Develop scripts to manage infrastructure as code deployments.
- Work collaboratively with the software development team with a DevOps focus to help to automate and streamline operations and processes
- Experience and knowledge of AWS.
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts, deployment models and service models
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the same position
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, with recent photo, Portfolio, contact information, and salary expectations to [email protected]
- What are my responsibilities?
- Hardware Engineering and Design of Direct
- Current Traction Power Supply (DC TPS) substations for DC electrical railway
- systemsIntegrating, reviewing and managing of detailed
- electrical engineering and construction engineering work packages necessary for
- DC traction Rectifier (Sitras REC), DC switchgear (Sitras DSG) and Voltage
- limiting device (Sitras SCD) manufacturings as according to project
- specification. The work package includes;
- 1) Detailed design documents for panel manufacturing, i.e. Schematic
- diagram of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool COMOS based and
- compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials,
- 2) Preparation of Long lead / Short lead material lists and ensure that
- they are ordered from Manufacturers according to Project master plan
- 3) Planning and controlling of ones own engineering work packages
- regarding date, cost and quality aspects
- 4) Technical clarifications/supports with internal / external stakeholders
- relevant to Project execution i.e. sub-suppliers, manufacturers, Software
- engineering, Project manager and Regional unit colleagues.Preparation of DC Traction Hardware cost
- estimation and bid document support upon request from sales.DC Traction substation components Factory
- inspection test and Factory acceptance test.Interface clarification and technical
- integration of all DC components of electrical systems within the DC traction
- substationTechnical support and problem investigation during
- Site Test & Commissioning.
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical
- Engineering, ideally in the field of Rail Electrification or Power System
- Distribution and Control.Knowledge of Rail Electrification (Preferred),
- High/Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation,
- manufacture and installation mattersKnowledge of Digital protection relays, PLC
- with Simatic S7 basedKnowledge of measuring, control and supervisory
- systemsKnowledge of relevant European and
- International StandardsKnowledge of Engineering processesExperience in the railway sector, especially in
- the field of Railway Electrification systemsExperience in design, engineering and planning
- of electrical substationsIntercultural experienceExperience in project realization, preferably
- in an international project environmentGood command of English
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
ITC Admin Coordinator-TRCS-THBK02252542DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Admin CoordinatorPurpose of the jobWe are looking for a ITC Admin/Site Admin to support the administration activities for the ITC & Service department.Key responsibilities1.To facilitate document control and configuration management activities for APAC project. E.g. Booking meeting, document control and Sharepoint document input.2.To assist and consolidate departmental cost and budgets.3.To assist resource planning activities and Raise and follow up ATR and CMT (update record)4.To undertake the overall administration of the department and , support SCADA, PSD, Power, depot equipment.5.Monitor ITC Tools & Equipment and control excel file and keep certificate calibration tools.6.To use E-buy, CMT, SAT, E-Caar, BIS IT request and Lotus note to do administration task and upload document into Synergy.7.To follow the quality and OH&E practices as stated in the companys policies.8.Prepare for Submit and record OT and nightshift.9.To liaise with different levels within the organization on project and administration issues.QualificationsEducationBachelor's Degree in Business Administration or English related fields.Relevant experience requiredExperience in administration of construction or project based industry or at executive administration experienceJob: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 04.03.2020, 9:05:59 PMUnposting Date: 04.04.2020, 11:59:00 AM
VATC Work Package Lead-TRCS-THBK02253788DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Work Package Leader.About the role:Be responsible, accountable and providing leadership in managing Signalling and Interfaces of the VATC subsystem on signalling projects for Onboard products together with to focus on delivery of software/system works to main projects of Region APAC with available resources and time plan of each project. To gather information from the project to consolidate internal VATC planning and activity. Including to ensure correct communication, avoiding misunderstanding and decreasing duration of issue solving.Key Responsibilities :- Leadership and Working Independently in Project Management with process to deliver the either onboard software package or verification package.- Communications and Interface with other Sub-Systems/Third Parties for design and implementation- Interact and Coordinate with other engineers in worldwide in order to ensure that the overall requirements are understood and implemented correctly.- Actively work with new ideas which can improve the efficiency for the engineering process of works.- Configuration and Process ManagementEducation:BSc or Degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or Computer ScienceQualificationsQualifications & Functional Knowledge-- 1 or 2+ years of experience in industry required with gather information from the project to consolidate internal planning and activity.- Comprehensive knowledge on Software engineering disciplines and good level of understanding in software quality through the product development lifecycle are acquired for this role.- Knowledge and experience in Software Design, Product Specification, Requirement Traceability, Configuration Management, Change Control and especially software development plan is highly desirable.- Effectively Communicate in English with all speaking, listening, reading and writing skills ( TOEIC 550+)To ensure correct communication, avoiding misunderstanding and decreasing duration of issue solving. In this role of facilitator,The tasks of roles are to lead VATC work packages delivery following as below:-Plan for VATC onboard tasks, project lifecycle and assign tasks to resource engineers through tools and system.-Plan for WBD (work breakdown definition) with available resource to achieve project milestone with on time delivery-Ensure projects tasks and resources plan align with EN 50128, SW Development process 011458 and SIL.-Monitor and ensure the tasks performed according to VATC project plan.-Consolidate all specific Requirement for each project and understand the product structure and detail of each product family clearly-Monitor and evaluate the projects budget (the spending budget and remaining budget) to avoid budget overrun.-Deliver onboard work packages in accordance with project milestones.-Deliver the release of VATC software packages including the required internal/external documents to project regarding to the commitments.-Perform FA (Failure Analysis) for project issues and work with resource engineers and technical expert to close the issues.-Coordinate and continue liaising with other internal subsystems such as VE, Safety, ITC and other external teams.-Work for the project gap analysis and project function list.-Perform CTA (FAT) at manufacturing site and Perform / Support Static testing.-Manage List of Open Point (LOP) from Safety Assessor.-Participate the project meeting, DLM and interface meetings, if required.-Ensure all works are performed effectively in accordance with the quality and safety systemsThe successful candidate will work on an extremely varied and challenging portfolio of projects, covering the VATC in APAC. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to contribute to projects that involve a range of technologies and a variety of assets, from legacy to state-of-the-art system and equipment.Knowledge of the BusinessConscious of cost effective solutions and products to minimize overall cost and maximize profitability.Leadership Management or TechnicalProject Management Knowledge and Communication SkillProblem SolvingKnowledge of troubleshooting/Analyze basic VATC Systems and shown methodical approach to troubleshooting.Area & Nature of ImpactVATC Engineer will be the cognizant engineer responsible for managing and cooperating with implementer/ reviewer / including understanding with product road maps to keep the solutions in line with industry standards.Interpersonal & Communication SkillsSuperior verbal/written communications skills for effective interfacing with non-specialist technical team members (domestic and international). Occasional opportunities to be technical field site personnel.Additional information and elements to considerExperience in railway and stay with this role to take responsibility throughout the project is preferable.About usBombardier Transportation is a global leader in rail technology, offering the broadest portfolio in the industry. We cover the full spectrum of rail solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling, and provide complete transport systems, e-mobility technology and maintenance services. As an innovation driver we continuously break new ground in sustainable mobility, and our integrated solutions create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. And, headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we employ around 39,850 people, with products and services operating in over 60 countries.Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 05.03.2020, 4:13:41 AMUnposting Date: 04.04.2020, 11:59:00 PM