WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Big C Ecommerce Project Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering projects with objective to drive sales growth and customer acquisition for www.bigc.co.th. This position will be Customer Champion, working closely with Digital Tech & Transformation team to deliver new features, functions or enhancements; and related internal teams to offer new products/ services that satisfy users/ customers.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Research and gain insights on online / omni channel consumer behaviors and constantly conduct competitor analysis to constantly improve website functions, features, offerings and user experience in different customer segments.
- Initiate and lead ecommerce projects to deliver and maximize sales growth and customer acquisition by developing new functions, features, product or service projects for online customers both B2C and B2B segments.
- Work with cross functional teams including Tech, Marketing, Operations, Merchandise teams to take the plans into execution.
- Responsible for development/presentation (both written and verbal communication) of proposals/RFP.
- Work with potential partners to negotiate contracts, set expectations for agreements and follow up to execution program.
- Monitor progress to plan as required, and prepare contingency plans to ensure objectives are satisfied.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5years of experience in eCommerce or Retail business supporting the online channel in the function of project management, product management.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Experience in managing / prioritizing multiple projects daily.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Results driven and solution oriented, Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
MySQL, Python, Shell Script, Google Cloud Platform, English
฿40,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of database and server. Ensures operation and security of all servers and database. Configures, installs, maintains and upgrades database server and its related components.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage Configuration management, build, deploy and maintain open stack development tools.
- Develop solutions for software, process, people, and practices for build release and application lifecycle changes.
- Guide and prepare team for the next generation of infrastructure, Dockers/Kubernetes, or serverless.
- Design and build databases, schemas, stored procedures, and other database objects.
- Design Backup Recovery Strategy based on application requirements like Schedule, retention etc. Set up routine database backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Perform database recoveries.
- Perform database performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Setup monitoring and alerting on database performance, system metrics, trends.
- Assist developers and end-users with database usage, query development, and tuning.
- Support database connectivity from client applications.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduated Bachelor s Degree or Higher in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experienced in system administration (Linux).
- Knowledge in scripting and coding e.g. Shell Script, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of AWS and other RDS on cloud environments.
- Knowledge of automation framework (Terraform, Ansible, Git) are advantageous.
- Knowledge of MySQL & PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, KSQL and ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies and platforms; AWS, GCP and Azure.
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Responsible for selling of IT solutions/software products to the specified target.
- Identify business opportunity through proactive engagement and development of strong. relationship with customer.
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales achievement.
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Provide basic technicalconsultant and product knowledge to the customer.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in IT solutions/System Integrator.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience in Sales IT is a plus.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive to achieve, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Having own car.
Software Testing, Database Administration, Sales
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in Sales or Business Development roles.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions. Familiar with Google Cloud.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business team.
- Familiar with the Public Sector industry and process in Thailand.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and question the status quo.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Field Sales Representative, you will be working with our Public Sector accounts. You ll leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a trusted business partner to understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will promote the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative and mobile.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Be responsible for building and growing the Public Sector business in Thailand, and drive adoption of Google Cloud technology. Cover areas includes Government, Education, EduTech, and Research organizations.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with Public Sector customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner, and discuss/manage the entire process, often presenting to C-level executives in public sector customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google partners in order to optimize business results in area and open up opportunities with large Public Sector customers.
- Understand each customer s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and overall landscape.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with local market knowledge, telecom landscape, submarine landings, permitting, license requirements and regulatory framework.
- Negotiations experience with enterprise partners, customers, suppliers, governments and internal teams.
- Strategic negotiations and business development experience in obtaining services from high-technology providers in colocation data center equipments, dark fiber, network transport, bilateral terrestrial/undersea interconnects, and IT services.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Well versed with contractual framework and ability to negotiate complex contracts with vendors/partners/suppliers.
- Possessing a working understanding of both Asian and Global carrier networks.
- In depth understanding of the submarine cable industry, from working in consortia, to supply agreements and associated tax, regulatory, legal and technical matters.
- Ability to connect with senior level industry executives to develop strategic relationships/initiatives.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- About the job.
- Google's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Google's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Google's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As a Strategic Negotiator, you combine your deep market knowledge of a given sector with tech industry savvy to negotiate cost-effective solutions to support Google's infrastructure growth. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Google millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
- As a Strategic Negotiator, you'll work with specific project teams on negotiating agreements and contracts, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting agreement recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to impact every part of the business. You'll identify the most cost-effective and timely solutions for our needs and then drive the contracting process to signature. You'll take lead on special projects, manage vendors and present your recommendations to Google leadership including building business cases for desired investments. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams at Google including Policy, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Finance, Product and Product Engineering.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Identify and define strategic acquisition initiatives to meet Google's ongoing infrastructure needs, in collaboration with internal business and networking technical teams.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to submarine cable builds and landings.
- Build and drive strategic relationships with vendors, identify unique opportunities for partnership or expansion in the technical infrastructure space and determine specific solutions that meet commercial, technical and timing requirements.
- Build and drive Google s strategy for technical infrastructure builds in given territories/market(s). Lead partnerships in tandem with Google's legal team.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to capacity, dark fiber, and colocation space and power.