WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Develop Java - Spring boot application with Microservice Architecture.
- Follow agile development process through daily scrum, planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer - reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Solid experience as Java/J2EE developer.
- Strong experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud / NetFlix OSS Framework.
- Experience in Cloud Native development.
- Exposure in DevOps toolchain and able to integrate with DevOps tool-chain.
- Strong experience in writing unit test cases and automated unit testing with Junit or relevant tools.
- Exposure in Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms.
- Very strong and very fast learning capability.
- Experience in Microservices is preferable.
- Any exposure in.net Core or GoLang will be beneficial.
- Experience in Banking business is a plus.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- As per JD
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise.
- About Business Unit IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
- Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Strategy - Implementing strategic decisions based on engagement with Supply, Marketing, Sales Team, Sales Manager and Sales Support. Developing medium/long term pricing strategies that are aligned with the business aspirations whilst managing the day-to-day operational activities. Providing quality Sales performance reports to sales as a tool to measure plan achievement.
- Demand Management, Short / medium term demand forecasting and in-month Demand Management of volumes by product / locations through tracking and trend analysis. The end ...
- Pricing - Proactively managing Shell pricing position by setting price points for all Commercial Fuels sales and guiding optimal sell out prices by reacting to real time market, customer and competitor information. Monitor customer profitability through contract cycle, and trigger corrective actions to improve margins for existing customers where contractually possible.
- More specific responsibilities include:
- Support the Pricing Manager in developing short to medium term pricing strategies that are aligned with the business aspirations in selective segments.
- Monitor and carries out trend analysis on competitor/depot pricing activity and other market related data. Understands and analyses price elasticity and market behavior of Commercial Fuels customers to make recommendations for price changes.
- Collate and interprets competitor information from the sales teams, internal partners and external sources.
- Supports the Pricing Manager for pricing levels for all tender responses across Commercial Fuels and in packaging and pricing Customer Value Propositions to customers and the cost build-up calculation.
- Able to look holistically and tracking integrated margin (E2E).
- Regularly provide the Customer analysis to identify customer tail and makes recommendations for the correction of business.
- Responsible for keeping the pricing tools up-to-date.
- What we need from you.
- You must have a Degree in Engineering / Finance / Business related disciplines and have relevant work experience.
- Have a good judgement to provide advice, while balancing risk and value.
- Have a good foresight of the energy markets.
- Comfortable in using Excel, an analytical thinker, with modeling capabilities, research and problem-solving skills, technologically oriented.
- You can communicate confidently, have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Fluent in both Thai and English Communication skills including writing, speaking, and reading.
- COMPANY DESCRIPTION.
- An innovative place to work.
- There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
- Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
- An inclusive place to work.
- To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
- A rewarding place to work.
- Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
- We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
- Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assist research on frontier and innovative technology applications for implementing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), with a particular focus on use of geospatial information, aerial imagery, mapping, and space spin-off technologies;.
- Assist the analysis on co-relation between space technology applications, and other development sectors such as poverty reduction, inequality, food security, resilient building management, resource management and infrastructure development;.
- Assist the preliminary research for drafting a regional report including country pro ...
- Provide logistical support to meetings and events being organized by the section/division;.
- Assist in the development and delivery of training and learning events and other capacity development initiatives for Disaster Risk Reduction and Sustainable Development;.
- Collect images, sound bites, quotes and other media products for inclusion in the division's advocacy work;.
- Provide support in updating the related website and e-learning portal with relevant material; and.
- Support the team in their day-to-day activities and tasks.
- The United Nations Core Competencies include:
- Communication: Ability to draft clearly and concisely, good written and oral language skills.
- Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from different national and cultural backgrounds to achieve organizational goals.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be 'clients' and seeks to see things from clients' point of view.
- To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); or
- b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent); or
- c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) in one of followings: science and engineering such as geo-informatics, remote sensing, computer science or related-degree; social science such as political science, economics and infrastructure; or liberal arts with experience in writing and editing in English for diverse audiences must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Work Experience
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required for the Internship Programme. Knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.
- Potential candidates will be contacted by hiring manager directly for further consideration.
- Special Notice
- A complete online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- The Cover Note must include:Title of degree you are currently pursuing.
- Graduation Date (when will you be graduating from the programme).
- List the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
- List your top three areas of interest.
- Explain why you are the best candidate for that specific preference.
- Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
- In your Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experience (if any), IT skills and three references.
- Please note that due to the large number of applicants, divisions are not in a position to reply to each application and that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further consideration.
- United Nations Considerations
- According to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No Fee
- THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.
- To support the work in product development and process improvement which related to materials used in the jewelry products.
- To continuously explore medium-term and long-term innovation related to jewelry techniques and other new materials.
- To build and manage physical material library.
- To ensure the material information in PLM is up to date and correct.
- To manage the material movement along the product development cycle until the hand-over phase to relevant teams.
- To work with relevant teams to ensure information to be ready for moving to mass production phase.
- To co-operate with relevant stakeholders within and across functions and material suppliers to deliver results. Take accountability and ensure effective collaboration with all shared services functions.
- To support the work from manager, in the area of new material sourcing, sorting and project base research.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any industry.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development and/or jewelry industry and/or material sourcing.
- Strong knowledge in materials science or materials engineering, and plus knowledge of Jewelry Making.
- Good command in English and Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point).