WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Leadership Skill, Human Resources Development
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we don t just create products we create the kind of wonder that s revolutionized entire industries. It s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Operations manager you will lead the Operations team in Thailand both directly and indirectly. If you have passion, dedication, great leadership and desire partnering in making best product in the world, this job will make your dreams come true. You must have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of a brand, reflect real passion for being a market leader and be evangelical about delivering a superlative experience to customers. It takes deeply dedicated, intelligent and hard-working individuals to maintain and exceed the high expectations at Apple. You have international background and possess both understanding and passion for local nuances and Thailand culture.
- Key Qualifications.
- This role requires a mix of extraordinary strategic and functional skills, as well as people management, with a high commitment to delivery and deadlines:
- High degree of executive credibility, given that they will help shape major decisions within extremely fast evolving businesses.
- Proactive, extraordinarily driven and highly adaptable with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years of experience as an Operations Manager/Leader in manufacturing or high volume production will be a big plus.
- Proven leadership record and ability to influence multiple partners.
- Able to work under pressure and provide outstanding leadership to the team.
- Must be an experienced leader/ people manager.
- Strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills along with a track record of leading change.
- Proven track record working on complex, often global, large-scale, and time-critical projects.
- New product introduction and Manufacturing Operations experience desired.
- Detail and action oriented, self starter leader.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to deliver high quality solutions to tight schedules.
- A natural problem solver with a strong awareness of risk and ability to see around the corners.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic work environment.
- In this Role, You will lead a team of engineers in support of new product development as well as sustaining operations in ensuring the contract manufacturer readiness for very high volume production. You will be responsible (not limited) for the following:
- Involved in hiring, training development, scheduling and ongoing professional development of the operation team.
- Leading Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) operations team in planning and executing development builds and new product ramps.
- Drive ramp readiness with engineering, operations and OEM teams.
- Communicate requirements and schedules to facilitate operational readiness with supply chain teams.
- Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality.
- Leading all communications, upward and downward through the organization; raising key issues and options for resolution with executive teams.
- Education & Experience.
- University degree In Engineering preferred. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.
- Language proficiency.
- Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.
Leadership Skill, Creative Presentation, Production Engineering, Thai, English, Cantonese
- Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we don t just create products we create the kind of wonder that s revolutionized entire industries. It s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This role will focus on both specific commodity and also finish good products. It is acting a key collaborate with various operations functional team.
- Key Qualifications.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred) in the areas of design, process, commodity cost, factory cost, supply and quality management.
- Track record achieving significant results on sophisticated projects in a often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- Proven leadership in driving solutions to challenges.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations.
- Exceptional ability to establish relationships, build cross-functional teams and exert effective influence in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while driving tactical program execution.
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details.
- Sensitivity on data mining and strong ability for data analysis with logical methods under complicated circumstances even with some data missed.
- Operate in an ambiguous environment, taking charge in the absence of leadership.
- Act as resident specialist in assigned commodity. Collaborate with WW Procurement to conduct capacity planning, prepare vital and timely action for potential supply issues and provide accurate supply projection.
- Lead the operational side of development builds during new product introductions for any assigned products.
- Lead Apple team's new product introduction efforts during ramp within the Operations sphere. Specific goals include team leadership in driving issue resolution, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
- Continue leading operation for the product after introduction in sustaining timeframe till end of life for the whole life cycle covering demand fulfillment, supply chain management, engineering/quality issue fix, cost.
- Host regular meetings for both OEM and Apple teams to review capacity, material, order fulfillment, yield, quality, etc to timely track manufacturer in a good trend. - Plan capacity for short term and long term based on well judged assumptions aligned with OEM after considering director labor, equipments, OEM capabilities, and make sure commitment can be hit. Capacity plan is requested down to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly for different kinds of analysis purposes and breakdown by product configurations for planning demand allocation.
- Establish direct labor management process with OEM to closely monitor direct labor attrition, absence, hiring, labor on-hand to ensure smooth manufacturing, especially in peak labor demanding season. Can quickly re-act for any labor issue and assess the impact for the supply chain, production, engineering, quality, etc. and fix the issue in the timely manner.
- Flexible to lead OEM capacity to accommodate for demand diversity, material shortage by optimizing equipment, director labor as well as in-direct labor to minimize idling charge. - Lead Apple cross functions to bring up OEM to continue improving/lesson learned to well prepared for the new challenges upcoming.
- Handle Finished Good excess between OEM and Apple planning team to balance OEM s high inventory pressure and Apple s lean supply chain management. Aim for aging Finished Goods disposition within Apple team and arrange rework activities accordingly.
- Organize OEM manufacturing partners to develop, ramp, and introduce products. Develop rapport with partners and detailed knowledge of "how the factory works," its capabilities and limitations.
- Lead matrix team members from across all functions in Asia within Operations to develop new product plans. Typical functions include WW Planning, Global Supply Managers, Technical Program Manager, Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Design For Manufacturing.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence for DFX, supply chain, testability, product features. - Identify, marshall and organize resources (Apple Staff, OEM Staff, Contractors, etc) to meet required goals.
- Communicate project status updates to various project partners, including team members and executives within Apple and OEMs. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Always push innovation and outstanding in Apple products and program management practices.
- Support coverage in other products in the region. Travel to another location on other products on an as-needed basis to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities.
- Education & Experience.
- An MBA or MS. A combination of both formal education and experience in Engineering and business is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY.
- Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- The Lead Solution Engineer is responsible for leading the solution throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer s experience. The Solution Engineer is an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
- To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer s transformational journey.
- This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage enterprise accounts primarily in Thailand.
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Build trusted relationship with senior executives and key decision makers across Business and Technology.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the unique benefits of Salesforce to a wide range of customer stakeholders from front line staff right up to C-level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives..
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Ability to orchestrate a sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple internal and external resources.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally.
- Skills/Experience Required:
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Financial services domain knowledge is advantageous.
- Solution or enterprise architecture experience.
- Business case/value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills and relationship skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment.
- Translate these needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Translating/presenting/Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people s attention.
- Desirable: Design thinking and facilitation skills..