WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Position Summary.
- Role and Responsibilities.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data and providing logistics information to aid cost effective, efficient, timely and high quality logistics solutions.
- Undertake detailed and thorough logistics analysis and identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimization through evaluation of data.
- Create statistical and financial models to review opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies in the logistics process, such as inventory levels, budget or transportation schedules.
- Analyze actual costs comparing standard costs to actual cost (including variances).
- Setup standard cost e.g. import duty and other related cost and review cost variance and accuracy.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate for logistics cost and support for accrual setup in month-ended closing.
- Forecast Logistics Cost to Mgmt. Accounting team.
- Prepare costing report for use in controlling expenditures.
- Perform other duties or special project as assigned.
- Male or Female age between 28-32 years' old.
- 2+ years' experience in Logistics Field.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Finance/Accounting Discipline.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the logistic environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow and operations principle.
- Proficiency in Excel and MS Office as well as an ability to adapt to other software applications.
- SAP Logistics execution experience is a plus.
- br/>Skills and Qualifications.
- Résumé du poste.
- Rôle et Responsabilités.
- Responsible & develop and execute global plans for product to meet company objectives by defining strategies & product management; implementing marketing plans, promotions & media plans, budget management. Interaction with advertising agency, analysis of sales trends and others by using innovative marketing strategies to achieve sales target & raise product awareness & market share.
- Ensure operational excellence through input into business management as well as manage marketing budget, P&L responsibility for the categories with a direct control over the annual marketing budget.
- Develop and implement strategy to grow sales, market share and branding.
- Implements and oversees all marketing initiatives within assigned product category including launching of new products.
- Responsible for managing a cross-functional team, Work closely with sales and other functions to ensure that support the company's overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- br/>Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- Must have 3 years of management experience in all aspects of marketing, product management, trade/ channel marketing in related industries or other competitive companies (Prefer candidates from FMCGs companies).
- Proven track record with high volume & reputed companies are must and experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize and implement marketing projects and programs within assigned product category.
- Requires the ability to disseminate market information and provide the best strategic business plan for product category.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing to consumer markets.
- Stress tolerance, Drive, Strong organization skills, challenging and good problem solving skill.
- Creative, Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and result-oriented.
- Strong business management skills, Decisive, action-oriented.
- Excellent English proficiency and computer skill.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment while possessing a sense of urgency.
Personal networks, Thai, English
฿9,000 - ฿15,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- จบปริญญาตรี หรือเทียบเท่า.
- ข้าใจง่ายไม่ช้าคล่องแคล่วว่องไว พร้อมเรียนรู้.
- สามารถใช้คอมพิวเตอร์ได้คล่อง เช่นexcel, word, powerpointหรือหากใช้photoshopได้จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- ชอบและสนใจงานแฟชั่น สามารถขายของonline ได้.
- ไม่เกี่ยงงาน ขอคนขยัน.
- เงินเดือน9000 - 15XXX.
- ค่าคอมมิชชั่น %.
- Posting Date Jul 01, 2021<br/>Job Number 21068806<br/>Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary<br/>Location JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, 4 Sukhumvit Road Soi 2, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Management<br/>Located Remotely? NMarriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.<br/>JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment .<br/><br/>JOB SUMMARY.
- Functions as the strategic business leader of the property's food and beverage/culinary operation, including Restaurants/Bars, Room Service and Banquets/Catering, where applicable. Position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures the food and beverage/culinary operation meets the brand's target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand's target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE<br/>.
- Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management, or related professional area.
- br/>Skills and Knowledge.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Applied Business Knowledge - Understanding market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of the company's business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans. Aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- br/>CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage/Culinary Goals.
- Sets expectations and holds food and beverage leadership team accountable for demonstrating desired service behaviors.
- Reviews financial reports and statements to determine how Food and Beverage is performing against budget.
- Makes recommendations for CAPEX funding of food and beverage equipment and renovations in accordance with brand business strategy.
- Works with food and beverage leadership team to determine areas of concern and develops strategies to improve the department's financial performance.
- Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- br/>Developing and Maintaining Budgets.
- Develops and manages Food and Beverage budget.
- Monitors the department's actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded and opportunities are identified and addressed.
- Ensures cash control and liquor control policies are in place in food & beverage areas and followed by all related employees.
- Focuses on maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or employee satisfaction.
- br/>Leading Food and Beverage/Culinary Team.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Identifies opportunities to increase profits and create value by challenging existing processes, encouraging innovation and driving necessary change.
- Ensures that regular, on-going communication occurs in all areas of food and beverage (e.g., pre-meal briefings, staff meetings, culinary team).
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with direct reports and entire food & beverage team. Ensures direct reports do the same for their team.
- Develops a food and beverage operating strategy that is aligned with the brand's business strategy and leads its execution.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Stays aware of market trends and introduces new food and beverage products to meet or exceed customer expectations, generate increased revenue and ensure a competitive position in the market.
- br/>Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Reviews findings from comment cards and guest satisfaction results with F& B team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent guest service.
- Estimates cost and benefit ratio, maintaining balance between profit and service satisfaction.
- Shares plans to take corrective action based on comment cards and guest satisfaction results with property leadership.
- Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Coaches and supports food & beverage leadership team to effectively manage wages, food & beverage cost and controllable expenses (e.g., restaurant supplies, uniforms, etc.).
- Hires food & beverage leadership team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Sets goals and expectations for direct reports using the performance review process and holds staff accountable for successful performance.
- Ensures that expectations and objectives are clearly communicated to subordinates; subordinates are also open to raise questions and/or concerns.
- Brings issues to the attention of Human Resources as necessary.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Coaches team by providing specific feedback to improve performance.
- br/>Additional Responsibilities.
- Informs and/or update the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Estimate food, liquor, wine, and other beverage consumption in order to anticipate amounts to be purchased or requisitioned.
- Order and purchase equipment and supplies.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
- We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?<br/>.
- Then come in and join our team as Customer Service Business Support Manager to manage all Customer Service (CS) Sales & Business Management Processes and CS Communication & Marketing Processes to drive CS Revenue and market growth and profit for both in vivo and in vitro business.
- br/>Your mission and responsibilities: You will manage all CS Sales & Business Management Processes and CS Communication & Marketing Processes, which includes market analysis and competitive transparency, customer base analysis and business potential identification, service portfolio, offerings and pricing, contract management & Pipeline management, Customer Service price book and cost book with post cost analysis, and pricing strategy.
- You are responsible in making Siemens Healthineers the no. 1 of choice of online platforms. You will follow local and HQ defined business objective for archiving required operating profit. You will expand Healthcare competitiveness with professional services to ensure the highest customer satisfaction (NSI). You will manage all CS Business Partner Processes in order to drive CS Revenue and market growth and operational excellence. You will implement the CS marketing and communication strategy and media strategy to promote CS values, CS portfolio, brand towards internal and external stakeholders. You will develop the Education business, option / upgrade business and ensuring the efficient execution to drive additional CS Revenue and market growth. You will maintain the highest customer satisfaction, including profitability within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services. You will implement of CS strategy 2021 to boost Online Customer Interaction (OCI) and make Siemens Healthineers to be number one customer of choice of online platforms including LifeNet, PEP, Smart Remote Services (SRS), teamplay, e commerce and others.
- You will plan and draft the annual Healthcare target agreement and the quarterly business reviews as well as Monthly Business Review (MOR). You will ensure market development and customer-oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, and communication methods. You will develop new services and opportunities, rollout and implementation in the country product management and launching special campaigns within the service environment. You will ensure effective customer satisfaction surveys and create the productive collaboration with modality managers to increase customer satisfaction by collecting customer data and producing trend analysis for management. You will have the overview of recourse development and execute required manpower calculation related to I-base development and budget frame. Developing the staff training in coordination with its respective supervisors/managers. You will ensure the efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes including partners/ channels to drive CS Revenue and Market Growth for both In vivo and In vitro: o Market analysis and competitive transparency. o Customer base analysis and business potential identification. o Service portfolio, offerings and pricing. o Contract management. o Customer Service price book and cost book with post cost analysis. o Pricing strategy. You will optimize, streamline, and digitalize the Customer Services offer, quotation, administrative, e-bidding processes, and competitor intelligence. You will ensure extensive sales support to the local sales organization / modality manager and the technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projects. You will manage all external Service Partner Processes within the Customer Service as an economic unit with a process-oriented organization, following local and HQ defined business objective for archiving required operating profit. You will manage the Education related activities for all Healthcare Business Units; ensure external and internal customer excellence in all Application Services (Support & Training & implementing the new Education portfolio); enable business development to develop the new Education Business with profitable growth; drive optimal synergies between CS organization, Application team and Sales. You will implement CS marketing and communication strategy with the use of different media and platforms (e.g. event management, marketing materials, social media etc.) to make CS value and brand viable for internal and external people. You hold the disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned to you. Due to the size of organization, this may be delegate to specific local supervisors/ managers.
- To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/.
- br/>Your qualifications and experiences: You have a tertiary degree in a technical, management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding is a pre-requisite. You have professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry. You have experience managing, leading, and motivating teams and individuals. You have Siemens Healthcare product knowledge and Customer Service portfolio (certified). You have experience dealing with customer complaints. You have experience working with multinational companies, clients, and people.
- br/>Your personality and skills: You have strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills. You have excellent strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You are sensitive towards multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You possess the ability to interact with and network with Senior Executives. You can prioritize work considering a complex matrix of inputs. You have a can-do attitude. You are proficient in both written and spoken Thai and English.
- br/>Being part of our team:
- Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
- br/>Your cultural fit: Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
- br/>To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- br/>Organization: Siemens Healthineers. Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited. Experience Level: Experienced Professional. Job Type: Full-time.
Good Communication Skills, Multitasking, Work Well Under Pressure, Management, English
฿20,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- A hardworking, super-efficient personal assistant. Your role is key.
- The ideal candidate is an amazing supporter and a great communicator. You must be able to understand instructions quickly, ask the right questions, and report clearly. You must be speaking English very well. You must be resourceful and creative and ready to embark in new projects as they unfold.
- We're looking for a self-starting professional passionate about movies. TV, Documentaries, Music.
- You don't need a lot of experience in production, but you must be a wonderful person ready to immerse yourself fully and deliver results. You are willing to learn and apply your knowledge for our benefit.
- Our productions are seen by thousands of people, so consistency, trust and reliability are the most important qualities.
- Production and Event coordinator (Films and Documentaries) must be flexible and well organized, and be able to think on its feet..
- He-She should be able to relay messages quickly and accurately, while paying due regard to the need for confidentiality..
- Translation works (English - Thai)..
- Reply to messages on Facebook / Instagram / Email / LINE..
- Handle special assignments i.e. recruit and manage temporary staff for projects.
- Manage office matters and coordinate with 3rd party service providers.
- Organize documents for submission to partners.