WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Responsible for selling of IT solutions/software products to the specified target.
- Identify business opportunity through proactive engagement and development of strong. relationship with customer.
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales achievement.
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Provide basic technicalconsultant and product knowledge to the customer.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in IT solutions/System Integrator.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience in Sales IT is a plus.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive to achieve, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Having own car.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Sales, Telesales, Enthusiastic, Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Sales Executive.
- Responsible for:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. 2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. 4. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. 5.Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. 6.Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sales Executive Qualifications:
- B2B sale skill 2.Experienced over2years 3.Corporate networking 4.Proficiency in English 5.Able to be sale trainer for junior 6.Able to designate slae corporate sale strategy 7.Good personality & Energitic& Lively 8.Able to do sale forecast 9.Ready to go to market with short time training 10.Familiar with Technology & Innovation 11.Medical related is advantage 12.Microsoft word & Excel & PTT skill needed 13.Able to work on holiday,Overtime 14.Abel to travel aboard and working in upcountry 15.Driving Skill is advantage.
Digital Marketing, Management, Teamwork, Sales, Social media, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience, in management consulting, sales or marketing at an agency, client side marketing team or at a technology or media company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience successfully driving new agency business opportunities and helping agency partners grow.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- As the Google Customer Solutions (GCS) Agency Development Manager, you will act as the business lead for agencies. You will focus on strengthening long-term relationships with our managed agencies, as well as driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. We are focused on empowering businesses with Google Ads advertising solutions and other Google technologies - all toward the goal of driving business for our customers, our partners, and Google. As a member of this team, you will gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of our agency partners and users.
- When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Deliver against assigned quarterly goals on new and existing business while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Manage and strengthen primary agency relationships from executive C/B-level down to specific teams including Sales, Business Development, Media Planners, and Account Managers.
- Build compelling, data-driven, and long-term agency plans leveraging internal and third-party data. Synchronize agency plans with your Agency group and internal cross-functional teams to further develop your assigned managed agencies, and support New Business Sales counterparts in the development of a prospect list of high potential new business agreement.
- Be an ongoing thought partner for an Agency lead on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Grow agency business via driving scalable product adoption and business growth across a broader portfolio of agency accounts.