WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- We are looking for a young energetic student who wants to become an expert in iOS and Android native development. You will work with the Engineering team and the Mobile Team to ship beautiful products that delight millions of users throughout Asia and beyond. We are committed to leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, from customer facing front-end features to backend tools for our team.
- Collaborate to create new features and maintain our iOS application
- Write clean and reusable code and help refactor existing code to make it more maintainable
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- Create and improve Unit tests and automated UI tests
- 3rd / 4th year in Computer Science or relevant major
- Strong interest in developing iOS/Android native applications
- Highly motivated with an ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and testing
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Interest in Start-up or ecommerce experience
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Job Summary:
- An Application Engineer is responsible for providing a high level of technical support to SigmaTEK customers in the areas of phone support, training, installation, and technical sales support. Application Engineers must be customer focused, task/team oriented, and recognize the need to deliver timely results quickly and efficiently.This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Technical Support:Assuming a role of both Technical and Customer Service provider, effectively processing highly technical support needs and communicating solutions to end-users via telephone, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Training:Conducting one-to-many end-user training courses onsite for the customer, within our in-house training facility, and over the internet.
- Applications Engineering:Periodic onsite installation of CAM software requiring ability to seamlessly integrate product into various avenues of technical manufacturing systems.
- Demonstrations:Fulfilling technical sales support needs both in areas of demonstration and competitive analysis.
- Skills / Attributes Required:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Work confidently within a team.
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of 2D/3D CAD/CAM software.
- Understanding of MRP software.
- Understanding of CNC machines.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provide first line helpdesk support for all SigmaTEK products to external customers, internal sales staff and resellers, assisting them with software problems via remote sessions, phone or email.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Assist the sales team in providing demonstrations of SigmaTEK products.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from customers and help resolve software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected.
- Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice.
- Write basic modifications to SigmaNEST Post Processors.
- Write reports for SigmaTEK Software Products.
- Add functionality to SigmaNEST reports.
- Solve database problems using SQL Query language.
- Provide support and configuration for SigmaMRP Software.
- Provide remote software upgrade services for customers.
- Provide remote configuration of additional operations for SigmaTEK products.
- Provide remote report writing services for customers.
- Provide customer training in SigmaTEK Office.
- Provide on-site training at a customer.
- Provide on-site report writing to customer requirements.
- Provide on-site software upgrades.
- Provide on-site installation and configuration for new customers.
- Provide on-site commissioning of post processors for new machines at customers.
- CM Digital by CMO Groupwe providing digital solution services, we looking for a web application developer (Front-end and Back-end) to develop web application, mobile application or related system solution to support Event project, Exhibition, Museum, Digital learning center, and Digital Playground.
- Application development for both new and on-going event projects with team.
- Develop Web, Mobile application or system for support Event project, Museum Digital learning center and Digital Playground.
- Work as Front-End or Back-End developer.
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with the team and users to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and support systems.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Male or Female age 22-35 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science,MIS,IT or related fields.
- 0-3 years' experience web applications or mobile applications projects.
- Experience in PHP, CSS, JQuery, angular js,SQL.
- Experience in Web service API, Firebase and Social media API will be advantage.
- Knowledge in mobile application cross-platform development such as Ionic framework will be advantage.
- Able to adapt and learn under fast changing environment.
- Welcome new graduate.
Digital Marketing, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients' goals.
- Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
- Implementing required marketing tools such asGoogle Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
- Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
- Advertising experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client's community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
- Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
Creative Writing, SEO, English
฿40,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We re currently looking for a candidate who canmanageall content that contributes anddriveour travel business to grow up in a highly competitive market. As a Senior Content Writer, you will work with many online specialists to find the solution onhow to drive better performance (app download, customer retention )And, you may collaborate with a cross-functional team of Marketing and Website/ App developer on solving specific issues or problem.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Strong content-making, proofreading, editing, both online and offline.
- Well understanding all search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with a professional copywriter for UX/UI designers.
- Write and manage the user interface text, support content, primarily for our mobile, desktop and web apps.
- Support our expansion into new products and features.
- Discussing on core message and target audience.
- Strategy planning of all content related, creating key message and campaign.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with sensible perspectives.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 4 years experience as a copywriter/UX writer or a related field.
- SEO knowledge and skill.
- A do-er who gets things done in a timely manner.
- Fast learner.
- Strong ownership.
- Excellent English Skill.
- Positive thinking to drive a team.
- Age not over 32 years old.
- Benefit & Welfare:
- Free Snack Bar.
- Flexible working hour.
- Training program.
- Team dinner/ Activities.
- Company activities.
- Parking reimbursement.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send a cover letter with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo to"Apply Now".
- 211/2A Ted's House Asok Tower, Sukhumvit 21 Road, Wattana, Bangkok.
- Tel:: 02-013-5333 or 064 301 0743.
Packaging Design, GMP, Product Testing, English
- Artwork checking.
- Trial packaging process for trial production.
- New product packaging start up.
- Inspect incoming packaging.
- Age 24-30 years old. Thai resident.
- Bachelor degree inPackaging Technology only.
- Minimum 2- 5years experience in the development field will be an advantage.
- New graduated also welcome.
- Can drive with a driving license will be an advantage.
- Good command in English.
- The initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure.
Energetic, Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Positive Thinker, Teamwork, Teaching, English
- Job Opportunity.
- Position: EAL Specialist Interested candidates are suggested to apply immediately. (Applications will be considered as they arrive.).
- Position Summary:
- The EAL Specialist reports to the Director of EAL and will typically be expected to engage in a full teaching timetable including allocated time for planning and department meetings. Our highly motivated, experienced and flexible team of EAL specialists, working across all age phases, have good knowledge of the National Curriculum for England, and support its delivery through an EAL model of sheltered immersion. The EAL specialists also play key roles in the promotion and development of EAL strategies for all. They do this by working closely with mainstream teachers at the planning and delivery stages, and through leading staff training. English language learning is one of the main pillars of the school s mission, and our expectations of the children are very high. The solid foundation set at the primary level and the development, consolidation and refinement of our students proficiency in English as they move through the school is crucial to meeting these aspirations. EAL Specialists at Shrewsbury are exceptional practitioners who understand the nature of second language acquisition and how best to support it in a specific setting such as this.
- Candidate Profile:
- The successful candidate:
- Will hold at least a bachelor s degree, or equivalent, and at least a TESOL / TEFL qualification from an accredited programme with minimum 120 hrs course time plus an observed live teaching component;.
- Will preferably have experience teaching within an international school setting and teaching EAL within mainstream curriculums;.
- Have sufficient up-to-date knowledge of effective teaching and learning pedagogy;.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, imaginative and innovative;.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;.
- Be aware of and sensitive to the demands of working in a cross-cultural setting;.
- Will be a dedicated teacher capable of inspiring students;.
- Will have a working knowledge of the National Curriculum for England and an ability and aspiration to attain high standards;.
- Will have knowledge of effective Assessment for Learning strategies and be able to implement them;.
- Will have a flexible approach to working within the school curriculum and structures;.
- Will have demonstrated an appreciation of the value of the extra-curricular dimension in developing the potential of students;.
- Will have a positive approach to professional development;.
- Will be happy to commit to and apply all school policies.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
Market Analysis, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Teamwork
- Job Purpose:
- The senior sports marketing content will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all sports content for communication with all our media channel.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all sports content of communication.
- Plan and control quality of content and on time of operation.
- Manage content team and our contributor content to serve a high quality of content and effective of interest.
- Provide new topic and present the content plan for each media channel.
- Collecting data and evaluate the quality of content from our partner and our team.
- Other support due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Sports Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts, etc.
- Sports content creative and analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management
- Job Purpose.
- The online sports marketing specialist will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all online media of sports content and material.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Designing graphics and video for social media and the website.
- Preparing a framework for all sports content scripts and designing corresponding work for all social network.
- Coordinating and involvement with our partner.
- Organizing sports marketing materials.
- Documenting sports marketing processes.
- Manage Facebook Page and other social media.
- Content creative and communication planning.
- Other work due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts and etc.
- Graphic design skills, Video Create skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
- Team works.
Big Data, SPSS, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Job skills Requested: CRM Specialist (Data & Research).
- Data Analytics.
- Take accountable into CRM Data Structure and Data Governance as well as CRM System of A.S Watson Group (CRM BO).
- Perform data queries and provide analytical reports on weekly and monthly of key KPIs and membership program s performance also other key statistical measures of business performance with strategic recommendations and insights.
- Manage and enhance CRM Standard Dashboards Report and Analysis for Watsons and Suppliers.
- Provide analytical reports with insights to supplier under both local and regional agreement to identify business opportunities for supplier collaboration.
- Support CRM campaign management to provide insightful data support for Pre and Post campaign Analysis.
- Continuously improve/enhance intelligence reporting.
- Collaborate with Regional Data team to improve and enhance reporting/ analysis.
- Work with Local and Regional IT team to utilize data.
- Manage research projects of both Regional Marketing and Watsons Thailand.
- Coordinate and support on internal & external research projects with regional team and suppliers.
- Enhancing company s data with third party sources of information.
- Monitor and keep up to date on Retail Industry and Thailand Economic.
Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English
- Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company. Agoda.com's network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- Your responsibilities.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language and Native Thai.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
SAP, Human Resource Management
- Handle and support AIS user for daily access in HRIS system such as E-HR, Time attendance, OT, Leave Online etc.
- Manage and monitor employee data.
- Provide report from HRIS database as requested.
- Integrate and implement existing employees database to HR systems i.e. Workday, SAP etc.
- Programming and coding application in SQL, VB.Net for Data Center implementation would be benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in business computer or related field.
- 2-5 years experienced in HR systems implementation e.g. project manager, team leader, team members etc.
- Experience in writing or process improvement would benefit.
Network Administration, Software Testing
- Working closely with the development team to understand new features, configurations, and elements to be deployed in each package.
- Preparing and deploying test environment including setting up in configuration file and IIS and etc.
- Consolidating and preparing deployment package for the production environment.
- Creating a deployment document in English specifying feature list, deployment items, deployment target, rollback plan and etc.
- Coordinating with the infrastructure department regarding deployment-related matters and troubleshooting.
- Managing and controlling build and release using auto-deployment tools i.e. Atlassian Bamboo including other tools as appropriate.
- Troubleshooting daily production and test issues.
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in deployment, application troubleshooting, and related competencies.
- Strong problem-solving skill with analytical thinking to identify the root cause of failure under pressured situation.
- Be able to write, read and speak English, especially comprehensive and well-organized writing skills is highly preferred.
- Coding is not required but should be familiar with app configuration related stuff i.e. XML, IIS including application log and event log. Basic network troubleshooting, SFTP and some knowledge on MSSQL would be also advantaged.
- Be able to work at home during late night or early morning for deployment as assigned (not every day, at least once a week for scheduled deployment).
- Be able to work as a team, will to learn, and very detailed oriented.
- Having experience in AWS infrastructure technology is a benefit.
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Responsible on customer's acquisition campaign in both offline and online channel to stimulate customer s demand and achieve KPI.
- Defines the goals, marketing strategy, and marketing plan from product and marketing information in order to acquire new customers.
- Identify consumer opportunities by exploring new segments to capture consumer needs, and translating them into campaign ideas.
- Research and analyze market competition.
- Manage AIS Fibre Branding and communication materials in all ATL & BTL and touch points.
- Build and manage brand presence in both offline and online channel.
- Collaborate with other marketers, regional marketers and sales or stakeholders to ensure with campaign objective.
- Monitor, track, measure, and analyze all initiatives.