WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Operations: setting-up, develop and lead day-to-day collection operations, including collections call Centre, skip-tracing, field collections, external outsourcing vendors.
- Teambuilding: build, drive and develop the teams according to the highest standards of the industry.
- Dialing motion campaign per collection strategy [Progressive, Predictive and Preview Mode].
- New collection dashboard aligned with all regions.
- Project improvement management in collection i.e collection system.
- External Collection Agency implementation including Performance analysis and effectively in account reassignment.
- In control of Debt collection regulation Act.
- Working closely with Collections and Operations team in term of process improvement.
- Collections Training: Debt collection Act, BOT regulation, Negotiation skill, etc.
- The must haves: Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, statistics, economics or any other relevant education.
- Min 3 years of experience in collections/credit operations in consumer finance/banking.
- Experience in working with collection and contact center software would be an advantage, ability to test it.
- Strong business partnering skills.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written.
- Strong in Excel, Power Point and Presentation skills.
- Good Command of English and Local language.
- High level of responsibility.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts.
- Be the point of contact for clients, provide necessary assets and info to Ad Ops for campaign implementation.
- Track key campaign metrics and ensure campaign objectives are met.
- Collaborate with Ad Ops team to analyse campaign performance, provide recommendations to clients and secure campaigns renewal.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review report for key accounts.
- The must haves: 3-4 years of account management experience in the digital advertising industry.
- Solid track-record of delivering against performance targets.
- Proven experience of growing portfolio & building long term relationship with clients.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with ability to transmit across different level stakeholders.
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions.
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple accounts.
- Credit Risk Modelling - IFRS 9 model development, validation, Basel II/III solutions, including RWA optimisation, scorecard development, and PD/LGD/EAD model development.
- Market, Liquidity and Operational Risk - calculation of market, liquidity and operational risk capital under various regulations, assisting with implementation, and organisational review.
- Risk management advice: reviewing the current risk management framework, and designi ...
- Complex financial instrument valuation: assisting you in financial instrument valuation in order to evaluate its fair valuation in order to evaluate its fair value.
- Insurance modelling: developing and validating risk management models for insurers including liability.
- As Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct financial risk models design and development, model validation and testing, and other advanced data analytics on a wide range of client portfolios (financial and non-financial services).
- Develop and apply credit risk methodologies including IFRS 9 and Basel II /III PD/LGD/EAD models etc.
- Analyse and interpret quantitative results to understand business impact.
- H andle and manage work streams, build relationships and manage clients during the implementation of projects.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Preferred skills.
- Experience in current financial regular landscape will be an advantage (Basel II /III, IFRS 9 etc.).
- Proficient in Excel and/or other analytics platforms (e.g. SAS, SQL, R, Python, Excel VBA).
- Excellent English and Thai written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and good communication skills, including the ability to document reports and conduct presentations for clients and key stakeholders.
- University degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Mathematical Science, Financial Engineering, Actuarial, Statistics etc.).
- Analytical and independent thinker with strong English and Thai written and verbal communication skills.
- Between 3 and 6 years of relevant experience.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Prangnart, Human Resources Team, on [email protected]
- We thank all applicants. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities andor identification of target accounts.
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Assists customer, prospect and Sales Representative to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI Return of InvestmentManages handover to the Services Functions PostSales Support andor Professional Servicesfor implementation and postsales support.
- Build technical and marketing relationship with prospects or existing customers and partners.
- Strong interest in IT products including technologies associated with the IT and relate market.
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting.
- Ability to cope under pressure and priorities work accordingly.
- Strong understanding of broader information technology concepts.
- Recruiter Alisa Promchotchai (อลิสา พรหมโชติชัย)
- Not Applicable
- Cloud Computing & Networking
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- The Cloud and IT Transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
- Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.
- A Cloud Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, with technical experience and can work directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a technical background, communicates tactfully, understands marketing and is able to support in the design, testing, and deployment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Consultant has hands-on experience implementing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. They have demonstrated best practices of implementation design, executed deployment of campaigns, and finalised custom solutions for customers.
- About the Role
- Support the Cloud Solution/Technical Architect in consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their marketing initiatives
- Co-present or support in the presentation of high-level overviews of the Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Manage and contribute to an actionable cloud Blueprint (BRD/FSD) that aligns a client's business needs to the Cloud solutions
- Support multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and potentially present alternatives to alleviate or resolve, or work with the Cloud Solution Architect to resolve it
- Able to support with or directly configure ETL processes in Automation Studio
- Able to configure Contact Builder for differing data models used by clients
- Able to configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP)
- Preferred skills
- Possess experience in cloud solution implementation, design, architecture and/or cloud transformation and strategy in any capacity, preferably in leading role
- Good understanding of cloud platform technologies and services, preferably holding any one or combination of cloud platform architect or developer certifications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Graduate in Technology, Communications, information systems, or similar
- Salesforce Certified Email Marketing Specialist; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Well-versed with all core Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and functionality
- Ability to provide clients with best practice guidance relating to multichannel marketing where there are technical considerations, e.g. deliverability and IP warming
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in producing client-facing documentation and presentations
- Experience in authoring and contributing to technical and testing-related documentation
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date