WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Research, Software Development, DevOps, English
- Build, operate, maintain and scale infrastructure on AWS.
- Research and develop solutions for improving the platform.
- Closely collaborate with the software development team to deliver applications.
- Engage in and improve the entire application life-cycle.
- Mitigate and prevent the risk of software and infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Incident response and blameless post-mortems.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in devops.
- Terraform or similar IaC tooling knowledge.
- AWS Certifications on topics such as networking, data or security.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Understanding of the 3 pillars of observability.
- Knowledge of entire HashiCorp Stack is a plus.
- Strong understanding of cloud concepts, deployment models and service models.
- Ability to mentor others on infrastructure topics and best practises.
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level.
Branding, Management, Social media, English, Thai
- 5-810 years of experience in PR function.
- Experience leading and managing PR initiatives.
- Lead communication strategy for crisis management.
- Location: Near BTS Ploenchit Station.
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies Writes, edit, develop Press Release or PR materials.
- Assist in content strategy across all channels including offline, online, social media, and influencers.
- Monitor news PR coverage and create PR report monitoring and clipping (newspaper and magazine).
- Work with a team to deliver outstanding PR value for Company.
- Bachelor s degree in Communication Arts, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, Digital Advertising or marketing or related field.
- 1-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house communications or PR function of advertising, digital advertising or marketing.
- Using computer program (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Familiar with designer program is an advantage (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
- Follow trend of digital marketing and social media.
- Good command in English and Thai, both written and spoken.
- Positive attitude, pleasant and personality, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and handle multiple activities.
- Well organized with great time management skills.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies.
- 20 different nationalities.
- The ParQ, MRT Queen Sirikit station.
- Morphosis is a digital consultancy specializing in digital marketing, UX strategy, product design, development and conversion. We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to help us
- manage multiple client projects across a wide range of industries. As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will be the primary SEO strategist for multiple clients projects and support the SEO team in executing optimization tactics. At Morphosis Apps, we also celebrate team members with a can-do attitude, willing to take up new challenges by working productively with the rest of the team. Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our office in Silom to create impactful content for some of Asia s biggest brands!
- JOB RESPONSIBILITIESEngage with clients in various account management tasks like strategy alignment performance updates and reporting.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies to improve website organic traffic and search ranking.
- Identify key SEO KPIs and monitor performance.
- Analyze content traffic, SEO metrics and the effectiveness of campaigns and messaging (through well-defined KPIs) to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Conduct keyword research for client websites.
- Implement on-page optimisation for content pieces.
- Coordinate with publishers and run backlink outreach campaigns.
- Conduct SEO competitive analysis.
- Support technical audit teams.
- Execute year-long SEO strategies for client projects.
- Keep up to date on latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm updates.
- Manage content production process via content calendar and ability to manage content writers.
- Work with front-end developers & cross-marketing teams to implement SEO best practices properly.
- Be able to explain SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites.
- Build framework for tracking, measurement and analysis of all SEO initiatives based on ROI.
- Enhance company s SEO SOP to offer industry-leading processes and SEO offerings.
- Team up-skilling and expansion.
- REQUIREMENTSProven track record in managing SEO campaigns.
- At least 3 years of experience in SEO, either as an in-house team or at an agency.
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization practices, including hands-on technical and content optimization, as well as link building.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Expertise in using SEO tools, including Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Ahrefs, SEMRush.
- Fluency in Thai and English.
- Can-do attitude and open mindedness.
- Good work ethic.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Based in Thailand.
- GOOD TO HAVE
- The following are not required, but would definitely make you more desirable as a candidate:
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments using Hotjar or Google Optimize.
- Account management experience.
- Solid knowledge of PPC and Social Media Marketing.
- Experience in a technology-driven environment is a plus.
- Product management experience.
- BENEFITS10(15) days annual paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Learning support.
- Free Lunch every Tuesday & Thursday.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, connected with MRT Queen Sirikit station.
- International work environment with over 20 different nationalities in the team.
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally.
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish.
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences.
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties.
Negotiation, Social media, Employer Branding
- TA business partner.
- Working in a company with diverse businesses.
- Possible job rotation in the future.
- Responsible for full loop of recruitment activities ranging from sourcing & selection, assessment, handle offering negotiation, to hiring & on-boarding.
- Anticipate recruitment for recurring roles, as well as new and uncommon positions.
- Act as TA business partner in advising line manager where to find the best talents for uncommon roles, and work with HRBP on how to make placement. Then, set out recruitment action plans to fill vacancies within agreed cycle time, whilst getting quality candidates at reasonable hiring cost.
- Explore new channels to attract talents (social media, association, or headhunt if needs be); and continuously build candidate pipeline.
- Participate in activities such as employer branding, campus recruitment, internship program, and other assigned responsibilities.
- Ownership of recruitment related projects.
- At least 3 years of experience for specialist level/ 6 years for senior specialist level in recruitment function in corporate or recruitment agency/ executive search firm.
- Knowledge of competency based interview assessment technique.
- Experience doing employer branding and campus recruitment activities preferred.
- Can work in demanding and fast pace environment, high sense of urgency, proactive working style, adaptive to changes, being initiative, multi-tasking, willing to go extra miles for results, and willing to work beyond job scope sometimes.
- Good interpersonal skill with ability to deal with broad level of people in the organization, good business acumen, and well-versed industry knowledge.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, positive mindset, and mature.
- English - at business proficiency level (TOEIC score at least 550).
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Business Statistics / Analysis, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are a full-service performance digital marketing agency. Attract, Impress, and Convert more leads, Online sales, get results and take your business to new heights..
- Create structured search, display, video, retargeting, and social advertising campaigns. - Create keyword strategies for content development and improvement.
- Monitor campaigns daily to optimize ad performance and manage ad spending. - Organize and manage google analytics and tag manager accounts, conversion set up, and tracking.
- Create campaign goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and easy-to-understand presentations to convey campaign performance and efficacy. - A/B test often! ad platforms, audience segments, visuals, etc.
- Participate in team working sessions for strategy, planning, and discovery of new opportunities, messaging, and tools.
- At least 2 years of experience in paid media or analytical roles, with a track record of driving meaningful results.
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and related tools.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Bachelor s degree or relevant experience in business, finance, marketing, economics, or mathematics.
- Expertise in performance paid media principles such as keywords, ads, bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimization, creative testing, and audience segmentation.
- Experience in leveraging complex data to drive business decisions.
- Strong Excel expertise required.
- Experienced managing eCommerce accounts is a big plus.
- Working Day: Monday to Friday / Flexible Days WFH 100%.
- Working Hour: 8:00-17:00 Friday 8:00 - 15:00 / Flexible Hours *เน้นผลลัพธ์และความรับผิดชอบ.
- Social Security (ประกันสังคม).
- Health Insurance (ประกันสุขภาพ) *ได้รับหลังจากผ่านทดลองงาน.
- Annual Leave: 10 Days *วันลาพักร้อน ใช้ได้หลังผ่านทดลองงาน.
- Expense: Transportation, Telecommunication (สามารถเบิกค่าใช้จ่ายที่เกี่ยวกับการทำงานลูกค้าได้).
- Yearly Performance Evaluation: Salary Increasing, Annual Bonus.
Management, Finance, Accounting
- Provide fair & transparent performance management.
- 5 years experience in Performance Management.
- Have experience effectively tracking performance.
- Develop Performance Management System based on leading practices with the aim to provide fair and transparent performance management across business units.
- Develop and update the annual appraisal process and guidelines and manage the appraisal process across business units.
- Handle the performance management cycle process from start to end and monitor timely and accurate completion of the appraisals (e.g. forms and templates, communications).
- Develop tools and support material to help employees and their line managers in their appraisal process.
- Build contribution culture and recognition culture to align with the organization s core value.
- Create and develop new benefits and privileges for our employees.
- Collect and analyze performance appraisal results across business units.
- Partner with HCBP to develop an accurate and clear methodology to track total people costs, headcount movement, and other HC Dashboards.
- Provide accurate, consistent, and complete data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions.
- Partner with HCIS, HCBP, and Finance & Accounting to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Performance Management.
- People management experience.
- Working knowledge of performance management systems and have experience effectively tracking performance and metrics across an organization.
- Apply at https://careers.thaibevgroup.com.
- Contact Information:-.
- Office of Human Capital.
- THAI BEVERAGE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED.
SEO, Management, Google Analytics, Thai, English
- Write SEO-optimized content for all pages that are transactional in nature i.e. activity pages, destination pages, etc.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance within the local market.
- Write compelling copies that helps with conversion.
- Ensure completion of content projects on time, and as per business requirements and strategies.
- Maintain the content production calendar and project schedules by implementing tools to streamline workflow.
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines.
- Monitor, analyze and report on traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with the local marketing team and vertical business units to ensure best practices are adopted and integrate well with local needs.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- What you'll need.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a relevant field.
- At least 1 year of experience in SEO or content marketing.
- Experience in SEO reporting - monthly and/or weekly dashboards.
- Comfortable in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Proven experience with digital content within a multimedia environment.
- Good at communication, stakeholder management, and with a 'trial-and-learn' mindset.
- Experience in using various SEO tools.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Fluency in both English and Thai is an absolute must.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset that's not afraid to work independently when required.
- Experience in the travel or eCommerce industry is a plus.
- Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
- Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
- An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
Swift, DART, Scrum, English
- Collaborate to create new features and maintain our iOS applications.
- Write clean and reusable code and help refactor existing code to make it more maintainable.
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience.
- Create and improve unit tests and automated UI tests.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing iOS native applications.
- At least one better more iOS application currently at the AppStore.
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Dart and/or Objective-C languages.
- Excellent understanding of programming design patterns.
- Experience with Agile development, Scrum, Kanban stories, etc.
- Experience with version control (GIT).
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Fastlane).
- Experience with TDD (Test driven development).
- Highly motivated with an ability to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail and testing.
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level.
- Start-up or ecommerce experience is a plus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or relevant experience.
node.js, React.js, MySQL, English
- Build internal use tools and automate processes.
- Optimize and develop new features for our backend REST API.
- Optimize and develop new features on our microservices.
- Scale and optimize code to handle fast-growing traffic.
- Create high-performance services and respective maintenance plans.
- Knowledge in logging, measuring, security rules, and deployment strategies.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in developing node.js, react.js.
- Worked on open source projects.
- BA/BS in Computer Science.
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level.
- Knowledge in Frameworks like Hapi, ExpressJS, StrongLoop, etc.
- Familiarity with Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and MVP.
- Previous experience with startups or large enterprises companies (to understand the processes and nuances of rolling out technologies).
- Self-directed, motivated, and driven performer with exceptional multi-tasking abilities towards goal.
- Strong experience implementing microservices or RestFull Endpoints.
Social media, eCommerce, Excel, English, Thai
- Collaborate with the Creative Direction, Campaign, Onsite & Performance teams to develop captivating and interesting campaign copy; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets.
- As content writer, you will play a key part in the brainstorming, idea generation & execution of all marketing campaigns that you work on.
- Take ownership of English copies for all projects that you work on.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, website and app up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that is engaging and ensures customers will come back for more.
- Get up close and personal with all products across Pomelo's portfolio of inhouse and third party brands to write product names and descriptions for each style.
- Collaborate with the Buying Team & Visual Team to truly understand each release and create catchy copy to be used in product designs.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store signages and concisely communicate promotions.
- Participate in UX copy updates across Pomelos platforms (app, mobile web & desktop).
- Contribute to the development of editorial content for social media posts.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Talented writer, with a keen interest in social media, media trends, fashion eCommerce.
- Native language proficiency in Thai & English, preferably with international awareness or schooling experience.
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for detail, self-motivation and a passion for pushing boundaries and creating awesome content.
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment.