WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- What You'll Do
- You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. In this role, youll focus on developing marketing and sales strategies for leading companies of all major industries, including consumer goods, financial services, retail, telecommunications, and logistics.As a specialist, you will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first 2-3 years. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Strong academic qualifications, with an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.)5+ years of hands-on work experience in operational or strategic marketing with the end or industry customers, or comparable experience in marketing science Intellectually curious and enjoys problem-solving, requirement gathering, and adaptive to lead with example Ability to thrive in a flexible and collaborative environmentSomeone who has positively impacted client services and her/his communityA thoughtful and comfortable communicator (in person or on paper) with the ability to facilitate discussionsComfortable and Fluent in English and Mandarin languagesFlexible to travel for work, across Asia (may/may not include 50-70% of travel in a year)
Viral Marketing, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure
- เพศหญิง อายุ 26 ปีขึ้นไป.
- วุฒิการศึกษาปริญญาตรี ด้านการตลาดหรือสาขาที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- มีประสบการณ์ 1-3 ปีขึ้นไป (ด้าน Digital marketing).
- เข้าใจการทำโฆษณาการลงแอด Facebook และ IG.
- รู้จักติดตาม Trend เข้าใจ popular culture และสามารถนำสิ่งที่เป็นที่นิยม มาปรับใช้กับการตลาดได้.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์การตลาด เพื่อสร้างยอดขายให้เติบโตในทุกช่องทาง.
- บริหารผลิตภัณฑ์ใหม่ ให้ตรงตามความต้องการของช่องทางขายและกลุ่มลูกค้า.
- รู้จักการวัดผลกับเป้าหมายที่วางไว้ และทำตามเป้าหมายที่วางไว้อย่างเคร่งครัด รวมทั้งสามารถรับความกดดันจากเป้าหมายที่วางไว้ได้.
- มีความรับผิดชอบสูง และเป็นคนรักความสำเร็จ.
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Product Manager, Oncology
- (Molecular Imaging & Computed Tomography) to be
- responsible for Molecular Imaging
- products and achieving the business targets in Thailand.Your mission and responsibilities:You will provide sales support for our
- Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutions:Product presentations to customersSupport and guide system configurationsProduct related communication and
- clarification with the regional headquarterManage product specific sales trainings
- in coordination with regional head quarterProvide product updates and competitive
- and market intelligence to sales forceSupport installed base retention
- initiativesYou will develop and implement
- marketing strategy for Molecular Imaging and Therapy Planning solutionsYou will manage Siemens Healthineers
- presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom teamYou will collaborate with customers to
- set up clinical workshopsYou will drive Key Opinion Leaders
- development in Molecular Imaging and Therapy PlanningTo find out more
- about the specific business, have a look at qualifications and
- experiences:You have 3 to 5 years of working experience in medical imaging with a focus on molecular imaging and therapy planningExperience as a radiographer or medical
- physicist in a hospital OR in a product specific role in a medical imaging
- vendor company (e.g. application specialist, account manager, marketing,
- product management)You possess expert knowledge on
- Molecular Imaging and/or Therapy PlanningYour personality and skills:You possess good communication skills to front internal
- and external stakeholdersYou possess excellent presentation skillsYou are proficient
- in Thai and English both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we
- want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment
- agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes. Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers, which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Have a way with words or a flair for storytelling?
- Were looking for a content marketing specialist, a creative professional, and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics to join our marketing team here in Bangkok. The role requires a bilingual who has excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Thai and English.
- As a content writer, editing and writing company materials, including web copy, newsletters, press releases, and blogs will be an essential part of your job. Youll ensure that all the content created is relevant, and will generate interest for our targeted audience.
- What you will be doing
- Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audienceCreate quality content, blog posts, emails, and social media captions to persuade our audience without selling overtlyReview and edit all communications copy (e.g., web copy, press releases, articles)Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandableGather and analyze performance data and wrap up reportingResearch trends related to the payments industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audienceIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content between English and Thai
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience writing for a B2B business or tech company preferredCreative thinker with excellent Thai and English skills, both written and spokenFamiliarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practicesHave an understanding of the different types of audiences and establish effective ways to communicateHighly organized with excellent time management skillsProven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teamsA degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields. Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivation and creativity Native level in written and spoken Thai and fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop, and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box, and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing teamYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment1-2 Interviews with the hiring manager and People Operations team
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat.RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns. RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThis role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for RAKxa Wellness and encouraging customer preference for RAKxa by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the operation teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations, digital marketing and build loyalty among top tier media on behalf of RAKxa and the brand, with the objective of keeping RAKxa and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives. You will also be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the brand.Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.5 years experiences in a management position.Proven marketing campaign experience.Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publicationsStrong written and verbal communication skills in English.