WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Energetic, Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Positive Thinker, Teamwork, Teaching, English
- Job Opportunity.
- Position: EAL Specialist Interested candidates are suggested to apply immediately. (Applications will be considered as they arrive.).
- Position Summary:
- The EAL Specialist reports to the Director of EAL and will typically be expected to engage in a full teaching timetable including allocated time for planning and department meetings. Our highly motivated, experienced and flexible team of EAL specialists, working across all age phases, have good knowledge of the National Curriculum for England, and support its delivery through an EAL model of sheltered immersion. The EAL specialists also play key roles in the promotion and development of EAL strategies for all. They do this by working closely with mainstream teachers at the planning and delivery stages, and through leading staff training. English language learning is one of the main pillars of the school s mission, and our expectations of the children are very high. The solid foundation set at the primary level and the development, consolidation and refinement of our students proficiency in English as they move through the school is crucial to meeting these aspirations. EAL Specialists at Shrewsbury are exceptional practitioners who understand the nature of second language acquisition and how best to support it in a specific setting such as this.
- Candidate Profile:
- The successful candidate:
- Will hold at least a bachelor s degree, or equivalent, and at least a TESOL / TEFL qualification from an accredited programme with minimum 120 hrs course time plus an observed live teaching component;.
- Will preferably have experience teaching within an international school setting and teaching EAL within mainstream curriculums;.
- Have sufficient up-to-date knowledge of effective teaching and learning pedagogy;.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, imaginative and innovative;.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;.
- Be aware of and sensitive to the demands of working in a cross-cultural setting;.
- Will be a dedicated teacher capable of inspiring students;.
- Will have a working knowledge of the National Curriculum for England and an ability and aspiration to attain high standards;.
- Will have knowledge of effective Assessment for Learning strategies and be able to implement them;.
- Will have a flexible approach to working within the school curriculum and structures;.
- Will have demonstrated an appreciation of the value of the extra-curricular dimension in developing the potential of students;.
- Will have a positive approach to professional development;.
- Will be happy to commit to and apply all school policies.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
SQL, Java, Database Development, English
- Adastra is an international consulting company that creates functional solutions in various sectors, facilitating the transition to the digital era. Since its inception in the year 2000, Adastra has focused on data processing, analysis and warehousing. Data remains at the core of the company's activities, which have gradually expanded to include the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and mobile app development.
- Adastra's aim is to contribute to customers' businesses through smart data solutions. Clients include global and local leaders in the financial, banking, insurance, telecommunications, sales, and automotive industries, among many others including the public sector. Global projects are implemented from 10 offices by 2000 Adastra consultants.
- We work in international teams and on projects for leading global financial, automotive, telecommunications and insurance pioneers. We pride ourselves in accepting the challenge of mastering new technologies with each new task and in empowering our clients in achieving results. What gives us satisfaction is the opportunity to apply innovation in our jobs.
- For our new venture in Thailand, we are currently looking to recruit Junior Database Specialists through which we aspire to build a motivated team of professionals in Adastra's office in Thailand, eager to work for our international clients.
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy, test and document BI or ETL solutions utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
- Implement different technical solutions based on DWH fundamental concepts and best practices.
- Extract data by using multiple tables.
- Develop relational data models.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and integrity of project deliverables.
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively.
- Represent Adastra and liaise with other client groups within the framework of a larger project team to deliver a unified solutions.
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience with databases, including one or more of the following RDBMSs: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Netezza, Teradata.
- Good knowledge in writing SQL & PL/SQL code and/or one of the following: C, C++, Perl, Java or other programming language.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- English language proficiency (spoken and written). Knowledge of German language is a strong advantage.
- Ability and desire to travel abroad.
Human Resources Development, Teaching, Good Communication Skills, English
- Learning & Development Specialist.
- Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, design & develop training development program both in leadership and customized program, manage and implement developmental programs.
- Facilitating development programs such as fundamental program.
- Perform in-house training administration e.g. preparing required documents and materials, coordinating with participants, ensuring preparation of training facilities, etc. to be available in timely manner and in consistence with the procedure.
- Bachelor s Degree in Social Science, Humanities, Arts, Business Administration or related field.
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources development function.
- Experience in internal trainer or facilitator would be advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English communication.
- Good skill of MS Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Analysis and communication skills are required.
Market Analysis, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Teamwork
- Job Purpose:
- The senior sports marketing content will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all sports content for communication with all our media channel.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Create and manage all sports content of communication.
- Plan and control quality of content and on time of operation.
- Manage content team and our contributor content to serve a high quality of content and effective of interest.
- Provide new topic and present the content plan for each media channel.
- Collecting data and evaluate the quality of content from our partner and our team.
- Other support due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Sports Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts, etc.
- Sports content creative and analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Management
- Job Purpose.
- The online sports marketing specialist will perform a wide variety of tasks designed and manage all online media of sports content and material.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Designing graphics and video for social media and the website.
- Preparing a framework for all sports content scripts and designing corresponding work for all social network.
- Coordinating and involvement with our partner.
- Organizing sports marketing materials.
- Documenting sports marketing processes.
- Manage Facebook Page and other social media.
- Content creative and communication planning.
- Other work due on assign.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication Arts and etc.
- Graphic design skills, Video Create skills.
- Basic understanding of social media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proactively and positive attitude.
- Fast respond and can work under high pressure.
- Team works.
Big Data, SPSS, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English
- Job skills Requested: CRM Specialist (Data & Research).
- Data Analytics.
- Take accountable into CRM Data Structure and Data Governance as well as CRM System of A.S Watson Group (CRM BO).
- Perform data queries and provide analytical reports on weekly and monthly of key KPIs and membership program s performance also other key statistical measures of business performance with strategic recommendations and insights.
- Manage and enhance CRM Standard Dashboards Report and Analysis for Watsons and Suppliers.
- Provide analytical reports with insights to supplier under both local and regional agreement to identify business opportunities for supplier collaboration.
- Support CRM campaign management to provide insightful data support for Pre and Post campaign Analysis.
- Continuously improve/enhance intelligence reporting.
- Collaborate with Regional Data team to improve and enhance reporting/ analysis.
- Work with Local and Regional IT team to utilize data.
- Manage research projects of both Regional Marketing and Watsons Thailand.
- Coordinate and support on internal & external research projects with regional team and suppliers.
- Enhancing company s data with third party sources of information.
- Monitor and keep up to date on Retail Industry and Thailand Economic.
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Management, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients' goals.
- Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
- Implementing required marketing tools such asGoogle Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
- Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
- Advertising experience in Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client's community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
- Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
Creative Writing, SEO, English
฿40,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We re currently looking for a candidate who canmanageall content that contributes anddriveour travel business to grow up in a highly competitive market. As a Senior Content Writer, you will work with many online specialists to find the solution onhow to drive better performance (app download, customer retention )And, you may collaborate with a cross-functional team of Marketing and Website/ App developer on solving specific issues or problem.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Strong content-making, proofreading, editing, both online and offline.
- Well understanding all search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with a professional copywriter for UX/UI designers.
- Write and manage the user interface text, support content, primarily for our mobile, desktop and web apps.
- Support our expansion into new products and features.
- Discussing on core message and target audience.
- Strategy planning of all content related, creating key message and campaign.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with sensible perspectives.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 4 years experience as a copywriter/UX writer or a related field.
- SEO knowledge and skill.
- A do-er who gets things done in a timely manner.
- Fast learner.
- Strong ownership.
- Excellent English Skill.
- Positive thinking to drive a team.
- Age not over 32 years old.
- Benefit & Welfare:
- Free Snack Bar.
- Flexible working hour.
- Training program.
- Team dinner/ Activities.
- Company activities.
- Parking reimbursement.
- Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send a cover letter with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo to"Apply Now".
- 211/2A Ted's House Asok Tower, Sukhumvit 21 Road, Wattana, Bangkok.
- Tel:: 02-013-5333 or 064 301 0743.
Packaging Design, GMP, Product Testing, English
- Artwork checking.
- Trial packaging process for trial production.
- New product packaging start up.
- Inspect incoming packaging.
- Age 24-30 years old. Thai resident.
- Bachelor degree inPackaging Technology only.
- Minimum 2- 5years experience in the development field will be an advantage.
- New graduated also welcome.
- Can drive with a driving license will be an advantage.
- Good command in English.
- The initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure.
- Retail Business & Process Solution Development, Director
- Pomelo is leading online fashion & technology company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Develop omni-channel business solution development strategies which are scalable and repeatable in various store locations and different omni-channel formats with speed to achieve business goals & visions with minimal resources utilization/ investment through technology & data-driven
- Initiate innovative and traceable retail & omni-channel operation process, workflow, and standard work procedure and conduct continuous improvement and solution package including in all aspects: people, process and technology with creative and can-do attitude mindset to ensure overall efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity, and security.
- Design customer experiences and journeys covering all possible use cases, then putting in solution development roadmap for practical and efficient operation processes giving limited resources and time
- Make the most usage of data and deep dive to define clear objectives, requirements, business impacts, dependency or complexity context for each initiative
- Analyze, assess, and prioritize critical findings (focus areas) to improve business operations with practical and measurable solutions
- Achieve timeline and all key milestones as planned
- Continuously learning about new technology in order to improve the business process.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in process engineering or any related field, MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years of direct experience in Business Process Development or improvement experience, business continuity, risk mitigation, compliance, and system development
- Tech savvy and data-driven
- Demonstrate systematic problem solving, innovative, prioritizing, presentation and can-do attitude
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Experienced in Retail business is a plus
- Excellent skill in English both speaking and writing
- Good influence, interpersonal and communication skills
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English
- Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company. Agoda.com's network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
- Your responsibilities.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language and Native Thai.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Willing to work on rotating shifts.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
SAP, Human Resource Management
- Handle and support AIS user for daily access in HRIS system such as E-HR, Time attendance, OT, Leave Online etc.
- Manage and monitor employee data.
- Provide report from HRIS database as requested.
- Integrate and implement existing employees database to HR systems i.e. Workday, SAP etc.
- Programming and coding application in SQL, VB.Net for Data Center implementation would be benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in business computer or related field.
- 2-5 years experienced in HR systems implementation e.g. project manager, team leader, team members etc.
- Experience in writing or process improvement would benefit.