WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
- JOB SCOPE:
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Support strategic marketing team with data expertise to manage customer relationship processes along customer journey.
- Implement wholesales campaign/ segmentation/campaign execution via Sales Force.
- Support team to monitor CRM activities/campaign of whole sales and retails.
- Monitoring IT CRM System to ensure program works correctly based on CRM requirement.
- Support to implement CRM activities along the customer journey.
- Monitor and reporting of CRM activities.
- Analyze Dealer CRM processes and align with strategic CRM processes.
- Customer Database Management.
- Analysis customer insights from all data sources available and synergize all the inputs, together with the team, into specific and actionable business recommendations.
- Support the monitoring / audit of data quality from retail networks mainly via dealer standards. The task includes training supports to dealer staff on database management and other CRM topics.
- Update customer database upon the inputs form several resources and monitor data quality merged by Data Steward.
- Regularly feedback the system status emphasizing on information quality and system efficiency.
- Organize new customer report (welcome call) on time and efficiency coordinate & monitor results of welcome call.
- Summarize customer profile and customer insight analysis from customer database and synergize all the inputs, together with the team, into specific and actionable business recommendations.
- Measure Dealer Standard related to customer data/customer consent.
- Agency steering on CRM Processes and Database Management.
- Customer Contact Center.
- Support CCC to consolidate all training material for CCC to improve service quality.
- Cooperate with CCC and internal department to refresh training for CCC team.
- Monitor test result of new CCC agent and existing CCC agent - Measure Dealer Standard related CCC.
- Manage implementation of CRM training and train dealer about dealer standard related to CRM.
- Support MKT and CRM events as assigned.
- Keep abreast of information and knowledge necessary for professional and personal development.
- Issue PR/PO related to CRM.
- Bachelor degree or Master s degree in Marketing Communication, Business Administration, Marketing major or Customer Relationship Management.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, collaboration and organization.
- Having ability to interact and cooperation with internal and external parties.
- Flexibility, creativity, dynamic, result oriented and time management skills.
- 1-2-year-experience in marketing/CRM business.
- SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
- Know how to apply CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), Roll out & Operation process, experience in Project Management -.
- Fluency in both English and Thai language (oral and written).
- Know how to apply CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), Roll out & Operation process, experience in Project Management.
- Expert in Excel and Access is beneficial.
- At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
- Work you will do.
- You will be part of Deloitte Southeast Asia s talent acquisition team which delivers recruitment strategy and execution to our fast growing management consulting practice. You will givethe best in class experience to our hiring managers, internal stakeholders, external agencies and most importantly our prospective candidates.
- To manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and the business.
- Work with internal line managers to understand their requirements across all levels and develop tailored creative recruiting approaches.
- Leverage on in-depth knowledge of effective and innovative search tools and techniques to drive strategies and influence key internal stakeholders on recruitment activities and programs.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking.
- Organizing and conducting candidate interviews, reference checks, candidate salary negotiation, offer processing and maintaining contact with candidates throughout the recruitment cycle.
- Demonstrating a full understanding of, and responding to the needs of prospective candidates through effective communication and awareness of market demands.
- Liaise and drive communications with campus career service offices to facilitate campus recruitment initiatives where required.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- If you are someone with:
- Possess at minimum tertiary qualifications in any discipline.
- Minimum5 years of talent sourcing/recruiting working experience in corporate recruiting and/or agency recruiting environment.
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Familiarwith utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities.
- A team player and one with a good sense of humor.
- Next Steps.
- So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.