WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.
Cloud Computing, English, Thai
- Senior Solution Engineer, Marketing Cloud - Thailand.
- Location of the role: Thailand.
- At Salesforce Marketing Cloud, we believe customer-centric marketing is the foundation of business excellence. We challenge the status quo to ensure brands are present in the moments that matter to their customers. We deliver simple-to-use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly business tools that enable companies to take their customers on an engaging 1:1 journey with their brand, at scale. We power these customer journeys for brands via our secure, 100% cloud-based technology across Email, Mobile, Social, Web, Ads, and any connected device, helping to transform businesses, driving exceptional growth for customers via the delivery of key business objectives, and just plain cool technology!
- The Solutions Engineering Team: a bit about us
- The Solutions Engineering team is at the forefront of the entire Marketing Cloud technology landscape. This collaborative team works closely with sales to uncover real business problems faced by customers and prospects and develops solutions and processes to not only overcome these obstacles, but deliver phenomenal digital transformation. From workshops, white-boarding, presentations, demonstration and proof-of-concept builds, this team works closely with all areas of the business and all aspects of a wide technology stack.
- We re a fast-paced, light-hearted crew that work together, get the job done, and never take ourselves too seriously. It s like a startup, without the capital.
- Your Responsibilities: a bit about you
- A Solutions Engineer at Salesforce plays a crucial role in developing innovative solutions for complex technical and digital marketing requirements. This role collaborates with sales, services, product, business consulting, as well as prospective and existing customers. Meeting with C-level, Director-level, management-level and user-level customer contacts, the Solutions Engineer must be able to easily adapt to each type of conversation, whether it s strategic and high-level, or highly detailed and technical.
- The highly respected role of the Solution Engineer is seen as the voice of reason, and generally focuses on the following key areas:
- Solution Development: Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to uncover technical challenges and goals relating to digital marketing, to then develop a solution and roadmap for the success of the customer..
- Build: Showcase through software demonstrations and rapid prototyping how connected experiences come to life with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes the delivery of executive level software demonstrations, construction of future state customer journey strategies, and developing long term IT roadmaps..
- Deliver: Deliver an engaging and coherent presentation that connects complex technology to C-level audiences with persuasive story-telling. No dancing required, occasionally some jazz-hands help though..
- Learn: Stay up-to-date on product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news. Sounds easy, it s not..
- Strong communication skills in English and preferably in Thai.
- Pre-sales consulting experience with experience focused exclusively on the digital space.
- Bachelor s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or Interactive Design.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience Storytelling, Storyboarding, Copywriting.
- Experience developing mobile responsive web pages and emails.
- Experience with presentation software including PowerPoint, Google Slides..
- Pitching ideas, presenting to internal/external stakeholders.
- A passion for solving problems.
- 5 to 10+ years relevant work experience.
- Your Impact
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in supporting our growing sales team and has a direct impact on winning strategic new business by providing innovative creative solutions to complex problems through the use of unique skills to analyse, structure, solution, and present the long-term vision with clients and partners. The Solutions Engineer works with both prospects as part of the business development process, as well as existing customers to help expand, strengthen and grow relationships and ultimately help them realise the value in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This could be you!.