WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Work closely with the PR team in outlining the PR and influencer marketing strategy for Thailand and communicate the key messages to any other involved parties.
- Initiate, plan, and execute campaigns through media and influencers both online and offline effectively, including but not limited to social media, livestream, and events.
- Explore and manage relationships with key influencers including media, editors, fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, fashion brands, and celebrities. Strong relationships ...
- Research and propose creative ideas for campaigns that increase awareness and ultimately revenue through media and influencers.
- Keep updated on the marketing and content strategies across all channels, including but not limited to social media, events, and livestream.
- Supporting the PR team for the management and tracking the brand marketing budgets and ensure the efficacy of spending.
- Effectively communicate to team key issues and potential solutions for optimization, using technology enablers where possible.
- Ensure timely reporting on marketing campaigns and resources to key stakeholders.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PR or marketing, preferably on a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- Fluent in Thai and high standard of English in both writing and speaking.
- Well versed in social media platforms platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram -Passion for fashion, building startups, e-commerce, and Pomelo -Proactive, outgoing and able to build relationships with fashion influencers and other media.
- Creative, positive and fun attitude, able to work well with others with a different background in a team environment - a consummate team player.
- Results driven, ability to work independently with tight deadlines and changes in priorities.
- Experience and personal network in fashion editorial and media is a plus.
- Implement Market Research Tools in order to build the knowledge base to support internal stakeholders to understand deeply who their target is, what they do, and why they do it.
- Coordinate and guarantee that the guidelines and standards are applied in the 60/40+ testing.
- Conduct competitive and customer analysis to support business with relevant insights.
- Work together with the Brand Builders in the validation process of hypothesis, concepts, and communication (e.g. Big Idea Testing, Pre-Testing, etc.) that support the decision-making process.
- Track & Measure all indicators that explain the Brand Health and Performance among its target and support the measurement of the ROI.
- Help Brand Builders to discover the Core Insight of the target group.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in market research in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and managing media/research agencies is a must.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong Thai and English communication skill is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Execute the marketing communications activities to deliver on time in full through the whole customer journey and align with brand CI/ guideline, policies and ensure great customer experiences for the whole journey, mainly focus on communication related and help drive/ remind other stakeholders to deliver great experience.
- Work closely with all value chains, i.e. product, segment, operation, CX, frontline, compliance, risk, legal, CRM, social media, etcs to deliver the effective communication and customer experience.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and economic trends to define key challenges and propose to the management team.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness and develop/initiate the improvement plan.
- Manage budget efficiently to deliver utmost communication plan with great quality.
- Qualification Bachelor's or master's in marketing, Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Communication Arts or related filed.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing or marketing communications or Advertising Agency experience.
- Experience with the cross functional team leadership, project management skills, strategic thinking with excellent interpersonal and communications skills including creative judgement capability and digital marketing.
- Experience in the financial institution would be a plus.
- Able to write or edit various types of communication content is desirable.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Strategically lead and supervise teams on communication objective and strategy, customer profile, customer journey end to end that relates to our product/ service in all touchpoints, develop integrated marketing and communication plan, data generation and utilization as appropriated, comply with BOT and company's regulations as well as Provide strategic guideline and set KPI for a path to success to the team and constantly coaching by providing constructive feedbacks.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to drive project as planned with grea ...
- Define a bundle of decisions which make best possible utilization of strengths, minimize the campaign weaknesses, make use of arising opportunities from the business and campaign environment, together with define campaign effectiveness and area of improvement and constantly apply learning for the next campaigns.
- Lead and drive the direction on the key role as the brand guardian to establish and to strengthen on SCB and subsidiaries' Corporate Identity (CI) guidelines and policies to comply with Corporate and Intellectual Property Law in terms of corporate proprietaries, brand presence, and products/services/segments' communications.
- Reinforce, convince, and instill the guidelines with all marketing communication teams and business units to take those in-process of communication material developments.
- Qualification Bachelor or Master's degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Communication Arts, or related fields.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in strategic planning and marketing communication, brand management or business development.
- Experience with the cross functional team leadership, strong project management skills, and strategic thinking with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in Digital Marketing and working in the financial institution would be a plus.
- Well-rounded B2B and B2C marketing experience with extensive driving customer satisfaction, strong negotiation skills and marketing communications strategy.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Manage the implementation and execution of integrated marketing and communications plans across multiple channels and functions (social media, performance marketing, partnerships & affiliates, branding & PR) of the Thailand business.
- Own and create marketing plans; define the optimal marketing mix; drive growth via innovation; manage the marketing budget; implement and execute marketing campaigns; analyze and report on performance; aiming for continuous optimization.
- Provide input to digital, creative and social teams to ensure their content supports ...
- Partnerships and Affiliates: Build best in class, high-impact partnerships to grow Klook's presence and accelerate customer acquisition locally.
- Analyze, report and optimize marketing channel effectiveness to understand and improve key customer engagement and acquisition metrics.
- Communicate with all stakeholders on key business metrics, progress, and issues to ensure alignment and high visibility, allowing timely involvement from the stakeholders when required.
- Collaborate with cross-regional business groups and functional areas to deliver high impact projects for local, regional and global campaigns.
- Inspires the team and develops a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and optimisation.
- Ensure compliance of all communications and materials such as media content, guidelines, templates, press releases, etc.
- What you'll need.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years' experience in e-commerce, online and/or consumer marketing.
- Proven track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of consumer insights and media landscape in the local market.
- Team management experience is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English and Thai.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - able to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Must be comfortable with Excel and capable of analyzing data to discover key consumer insights.
- Consistently strives for strong performance; Professional and has a thirst for excellence.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
- Klook is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented and passionate people of all backgrounds. We believe that a joyful workplace is an inclusive workplace, one where employees from all walks of life have an equal opportunity to thrive. We're dedicated to creating a welcoming and supportive culture where everyone belongs.
- Klook does not accept unsolicited resumes from any temporary staffing agency, placement service or professional recruiter ("Agency"). Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments related to such unsolicited resumes.
- An Agency must obtain advance written approval from Klook's Talent Acquisition Team to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed agreement for service and in response to a specific job opening for which the Agency has been requested to submit resumes for. Klook will not be responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions or other payments to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place or does not comply with the foregoing.
Branding, High Responsibilities, Project Management, Work Well Under Pressure, Multitasking, English
฿30,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Thai with proven records on marketing only -.
- Managing overall marketing and strategic planning.
- Leading the digital marketing idea,strategy, marketing plan and implement aligned direction to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow business. Focused on impact marketing with unconventional approach of low cost.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Implementing strategies through market research, IMC Plan, advertising,CSR, CSV and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective and efficient result.
- Engaging with t teams on the launch and life-cycle management of products including development of key deliverable, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with internal cross-functional teams and top management.
- Managing clients and supervising team.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field, ENG study program or international experience is preferred.
- At least 5 years marketing experience plus at least 2 years in managerial level, preferably in similar business (Marketing Agency, Healthcare Services, Production, Brand field).
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Experience to have a supported team and able to coach and supervise.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, creative and result-oriented.
- Able to travel upcountry/crosscountry sometimes and can work under pressure.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in advertising, consumer and USP, launch product, advertising experience.
- ค่า OT.
- ลาพักร้อน 6-12 วัน/ปี (ขึ้นอยู่กับอายุงานและตำแหน่ง).
- ค่าเดินทางและค่าโทรศัพท์ (เฉพาะบางตำแหน่ง).
- โบนัส ตามผลงาน, เงื่อนไขเป็นไปตามที่บริษัทฯกำหนด.
Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The position of Head of Marketing and Branding demands an individual who is action oriented and sho has an ability to think strategically and who has a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution. In this position the Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for the generation of revenue through the provision of efficient and effective marketing and branding programs..
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding delivers this through the launch ...
- Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: The primary role of the Head of Marketing and Branding is to lead the marketing and branding department and oversee all marketing and branding activities. In this position, the Head of Marketing and Branding defines the departmental vision and instills it in all levels of the marketing and branding department to make up part of the working culture. The Head of Marketing and Branding oversees the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction in order to encourage increased purchase.
- At this capacity, the Head of Marketing and Branding also leads the development and refinement of the brand s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers. He also leads go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration within the business, for example, with departments such as CRM, public relations and so forth. The Head of Marketing and Branding also leads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a mentorship role to key brand marketing personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring their professional growth, and essentially preparing them to take up his functions in his absence or retirement..
- Strategy: The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a leading role in the establishment of the business s brand building strategies across all channels. This is done in collaboration with key marketing and branding departmental leaders and all team members.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally develops weekly/monthly/annual marketing and branding strategies and monitors the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements. At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also creates messaging strategies for key segments and provides marketing and branding personnel with necessary brand and communications assets..
- Analytics: The Head of Marketing and Branding manages and maintains program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer/business insights, consumer/business segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments. The Head of Marketing and Branding also manages the forecast and revenue delivery for the business s product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results. This is for the purpose of the formulation of new brand strategies, improvement of existent brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities..
- Collaboration: The role of the head of marketing and branding is a highly collaborative position and, as such, she/he partners with the business development department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans. She/He also works with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding also partners with key marketing department teams in the development and management of consumer and potential-consumer messaging.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally partners with the IT department, Business Development, Community Relationship, and other marketing department teams in the development, deployment, and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also works closely with the HR department in the development of effective recruitment approaches specific to the marketing and branding department in order to guarantee skilled and efficient personnel for the brand marketing department, which will lead to smooth, effective, and efficient performance of duties within the department. The Head of Marketing and Branding also works with the Public Relations in order to gain traction in media outlets that play a major role in furthering brand awareness efforts..
- Knowledge/Creativity: The Head of Marketing and Branding is also tasked with keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing and branding up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer/partner acquisition, and retention. She/He also has a responsibility of developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the business s messages.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is tasked with becoming an expert in marketing and branding on behalf of the business, constantly honing his skills and developing a deep understanding of consumer/partner mindsets and barriers to marketing and branding and subsequently offering the department creative and sustainable solutions..
- Other Duties: The Head of Marketing and Branding also performs other duties as he deems necessary in the execution of his duties and other duties as delegated by the Chief Marketing Officer or the employer..
- Required Qualifications of The Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Education: The Head of Marketing and Branding has to have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position..
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 6 years of working experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums/channels in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages, preferably working in the position of a Head of Marketing and Branding.
- The candidate must also have had experience in demand generation marketing tactics and strategies in addition to having vast experience in digital marketing channels and tactics inclusive of display advertising, SEM/SEO, social media, email, and so forth. A suitable candidate will have vast proven and successful experience managing a marketing team from the conceptualization of a strategy to its close. The candidate will also have proven and successful relationship building skills, having an ability to leverage partnerships across the business as well as externally..
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skills are imperative for this position and a candidate must, therefore, portray an ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models. A candidate for this position will also show proficiency in databases, and marketing automation and related marketing system. She/He must also demonstrate proficiency in Google Analytics, Business Intelligence. Inwhich are necessary for the creation of marketing and branding materials..
- Communication Skills: The Head of Marketing and Branding will also possess superior communication skills and must be display comfort interacting with executives and external business partners. The efficiency of the marketing and branding department is highly dependent on the Director s clarity in the conveyance of information and instructions down the line. These skills will also be necessary in the delivery of reports and presentations to the Chief Marketing Officer, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. The candidate must demonstrate sufficient skills that will enable him to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms..
- Ms Office/MacOs office/Software: The Head of Marketing and Branding must also be highly proficient in Ms Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Ms Excel/Number, which are necessary in the creation of both verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. She/He must also demonstrate superior proficiency in other similar softwares, which she/he will employ in the creation of various branding materials..
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his own, have exceptional organizational skills, be detail orientated, be a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge.
- The candidate must also be able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, be self motivated and proactive, and display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others..
- Leadership/People Skills: A candidate for the position must possess exceptional leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision. People skills will also guarantee that he is able to establish meaningful and long lasting relationships with other people.
- As such, he will be better positioned to establish quality relationships with external investors, media outlets, consumers, and external partners on behalf of the business, leading to enhanced brand awareness and revenue generation.
- (Create Vision) In close alignment with APAC actively elaborate, specify, test, and roll-out a 5-year vision on new market driven business concepts, advanced technological solutions and sales support services with key customers to drive effectiveness and efficiency for all brands adidas within Market.
- (Strategic Business Planning) Drive the development, evolution, and implementation of Country market Strategic Business Plan across brands adidas, channels and supporting functions aligned with the global and APAC strategies; facilitate an annual strat ...
- (Project Management Office) Collaboratively steer, coordinate and prioritize cross functional strategic priorities. Definition of project management frameworks, deliverables,.
- and KPI's Management of communication flow; Delivering results and impact assessment. Address and solve cross-functional challenges and projects with high priority to Market.(Change management) Support Country Senior Leadership Team in change management process following all major project implementation, proactively assess the need and drive change (in business processes and organizational evolution) to meet the needs of brands, channels, customers and consumers.
- (Management Support) Support Country Senior Leadership Team (primarily General Manager) in facilitating on-going management meetings, monitoring and reporting business KPIs to key stakeholders.
- (Business Intelligence) Leverage internal data sources, global advance analytics capabilities, and external market intelligence research; lead analytical approaches to turn sales, brand and consumer data into strategic insights for winning the consumer; identify new business opportunities to achieve profitable growth for adidas brand in collaboration with functional experts.
- Key Relationships:Thailand Executive Team.
- Market Sales Directors and Sales Management Teams.
- Market Marketing Directors.
- Market Direct to Consumer Directors & Franchise and Management Teams.
- Global IT, Operations, Demand Planning.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Business Development experience with proven track record of successfully managing cross functional projects ideally with Marketing or Sales or Operations experience.
- Strong strategic acting and high visionary thinking as well as operational skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- High degree of commercial and business acumen knowledge.
- Proven leadership and managerial skills (if applicable).
- High personal impact and high communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must. Skills and abilities in other language are an added plus.
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:Minimum 8-10 years of project management experience or Strategic Office management within large sales organization or in the consulting industry.
- Experience in successfully influencing business leaders, working in matrix organizations.
- Business degree.
- MS Office.
- AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE - THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
- ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. JOB TITLE: Director, Business Development BRAND: adidas LOCATION: Bangkok TEAM: Strategy STATE: 10 COUNTRY/REGION: TH CONTRACT TYPE: Full time NUMBER: 416891 DATE: Jun 3, 2022
- In line with overall annual plan, develop and maintain clear product road maps, activity calendars, and milestone plans to ensure we are on track towards our goal of developing the best ecommerce ordering experience in the market.
- Help coordinate with IT team on product development, customer experience user testing, and overall improvement of conversion rates.
- Coordinate with the Digital IT team to ensure delivery on our product road map, on time, within budget and with maximum quality.
- Work with Business Analytics team to properly implement Site monitoring technology, analytics tools and identify all the potential site pitfalls and drop off points.
- Manage the overall Capex / Opex budget ensure best ROI.
- Work closely with Off Premise Director to grow overall traffic and sales.
- Qualifications:A Masters Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 7 year experience in Digital Marketing.
- At least 3 Years Experience Managing an Ecommerce operation.
- Broad understanding of Digital Platforms and Technology as it relates to ordering, payment, rewards, database and more.
- Strong understanding of Digital Media Channels: Search, FB, Display, RTB, Content Discovery.
- Analytic Mind with strong excel skills and deductive Reasoning.
- Experience in Google analytics or Analytic products.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Some Web Development and technology understanding is a benefit.
- An Eye for Design, User Experience and usage of digital technology.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong drive for results.
- We're a new team within Visa with a global reach and remit.
- You'll be supporting highly strategic public sector clients on high impact projects.
- Partner with industry stakeholders to develop innovative new solutions.
- We're a key part of Visa's focus on new payment flows as a growth driver for our business.
- Given the nature of the sector, it will drive Visa brand values especially as a purpose-led brand with social and economic impact.
- The Thailand team comprises of a highly motivated team of business leaders who create impactful results with and for our clients. Here at Visa, we strive to excel with our partners and via strong internal and external collaboration, as we look to enable and inspire all players in the ecosystem to deliver on our long-term country goals in driving e-payments and financial inclusion.
- If you are business savvy with public sector and financial services industry experience that can help further establish Visa as a leading payments solutions partner in Thailand, you should apply!.
- What a Government Solutions Sales Director does at Visa:
- Visa is seeking an experienced payment professional to join the Visa Government Solutions team as a Sales Director. The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Expand and deepen our public sector sales strategy and delivery in the region, including developing a list of prioritised client and solution opportunities.
- Identify and execute commercial opportunities in government led projects that focus on government payment flows, data and other government growth priorities, with the objective of establishing a strategic footprint and/or develop new business flows for Visa.
- Identify and engage potential partners in the form of issuers, acquirers, program managers, processors, fintechs and other enablers who will strengthen our government solution propositions.
- Develop and execute sales strategies / account plans to increase sales volume and market share and expand product category visibility.
- Develop innovative strategies and solutions in collaboration with Visa cross-functional teams to address challenges and requests from government clients.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including the Government Engagement team to strengthen our relationship with key public sector stakeholders, align on our government outreach strategy and targets, approach to educating decision makers and influencers on how Visa can support.
- Partner with our marketing and communication teams to position Visa as a leader in the payments industry and a resource for government agencies.
- Provide ongoing support of RFP response and commercial deals in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Continuously review market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new creative approaches to growing the Visa business.
- Why this is important to Visa.
- This is a role we have identified globally to drive a new strategic business for Visa. As citizens, we are all aware of the important and increasing roles the government play in our lives, something the recent pandemic has emphasized. Government payments are a significant part of this, be it government making payments to suppliers or social payments in form of disbursements or even accepting tax payments from citizens. At the same time Governments are leading the way in launching innovations in payments (such as Central Bank Digital Currencies, open data) and in dealing with the big challenges of our times (climate, sustainability). We are looking to partner with governments around the world as they drive ambitious plans in a variety of areas such as to support economic recovery and drive digitalization.
- What you will need:
- 12+ years' experience in government/ state-owned enterprise/ public sector sales management, with expertise in payments/ financial services industry managing complex deals and sales.
- Active network in the public sector for your market.
- Robust understanding of how public sector sales and public agencies operate with deep expertise in navigating government agencies and procedures, including government procurement and public sector contracting vehicles.
- Very strong collaboration and relationship skills required to balance the need to both navigate and serve external client and partner requirements, whilst leading cross-functional teams in internal solution development and go-to-market strategy.
- Strong business development and consultative sales experience, with the ability to educate a wide range of stakeholders on Visa's capabilities and produce business cases.
- Understanding of payment flows, between Governments, Governments and businesses, and Government and citizens.
- Strong financial acumen and outcome oriented.
- Ability to negotiate business agreements whilst enhancing existing and new relationships.
- Fluency in Thai language apart from English.
- What will also help:
- Prior sales and consulting experience servicing government clients and projects.
- Specialist public sector payments infrastructure expertise is a plus.
- Solutions-focused mindset.
- Interest in emerging topics such as central bank digital currencies, open data/open banking, sustainability.
- Experience in effectively creating and confidently delivering presentations to senior stakeholders with strong written and oral communication.
- Additional Information
- Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the country where this job is located are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
- Lead the design execution for all Pomelo visuals, across all channels and campaigns to include but not limited to onsite, performance, engagement, advertising and in store assets.
- Oversee branding and design standards for Pomelo brand, platform & Prism client work.
- Manage the in-house visual design team; coaching and supporting junior members, while also collaborating with a roster of freelance talent, ensuring the team KPIs and t ...
- Oversee the design on all Pomelo projects from new arrivals and brand launches to marketing campaigns, brand partnerships, mega campaigns and fashion events ensuring content meets both brand guidelines and commercial objectives.
- Oversee timelines & capacity management for all key projects within the design team.
- Oversee Quality control, both by partnering with the lead Art Director and Head of Department and empowering team members.
- Implement guidelines and standardization for operational excellence and consistency across touch points.
- Work on process and system optimization, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth.
- Partner with UXUI and Product on website and app design and content.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field.
- 5+ years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency.
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator.
- Be confident, inspiring & trend aware with a commercial flair and an acute eye for detail.
- Possess a highly acute observation of design and media trends and pay close attention to local and international fashion e-commerce competitors.
- A gatekeeper of the Pomelo platform branding, you will think big and drive change and improvement in every campaign you work on.
- Strong in Video Editing and Motion Graphic.
- Proficient in all Adobe programs.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Able to cross-communicate with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.