WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
- ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:.
- Fortify Rights works to ensure human rights for all. We support human rights defenders and affected communities, investigate human rights violations, and engage people with power on solutions. We believe in the influence of evidence-based research, the power of strategic truth telling, and the importance of working in close collaboration with individuals, communities, and movements pushing for change. Fortify Rights is an independent, nonprofit organization based in Southeast Asia and registered in the United States and Switzerland..
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
- The Regional Director plays an integral role in carrying out and managing the organization s programmatic work within the region to ensure human rights for all. This director-level position is responsible for providing strategic direction to two-person country-based teams of Human Rights Specialists, ensuring projects and activities are developed and implemented in line with the organizational mandate. S/he monitors the human rights situation on a country and regional level and provides guidance and assistance to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists in facilitating Fortify Rights work to support human rights defenders and communities affected by violations, investigate human rights violations, and engage with people with power. The Regional Director actively identifies opportunities for team member development and provides mentorship to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists. S/he assists in representing the organization, particularly on regional issues. The Regional Director reports to the Executive Director and receives strategic direction and technical oversight from the Chief Executive Officer..
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
- To be discussed with short-listed candidates..
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS.
- Fortify Rights seeks exceptional applicants and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- HOW TO APPLY.
- Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line REGIONAL DIRECTOR. This post will remain open until filled..
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Fortify Rights is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices and, in order to build the strongest possible team, actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clients' demands, we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of 'modern HR'. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world's leader in designing and facilitating leadership development program.
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Analyst will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to:
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and consulting operations.
- Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other consulting projects.
- A Bachelor/Master degree in general management, human resources (HR) and/or other relevant areas are preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.