WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery, productivity and client satisfaction targets as well as other related business development objectives as assigned.
- Maintain and further foster relationships with current clients.
- Develop plans to cross-sell and introduce new services to current clients.
- Conduct thorough business development processes to identify incremental revenue opportunities from new clients, beyond the base.
- Increase company exposure through participating in associations, webinars and/or seminars.
- Contribute to the short-term strategies and business plans for the growth of Business Unit based on global and regional / sub-regional directions.
- Provide continuous feedback on competitive activities within assigned clients.
- Financial Management.
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery and productivity targets as well as other related business development objectives as assigned.
- Ensure local business strategies are implemented according to regional / sub-regional directions in order to meet the financial and business objectives of the division.
- Monitor the actual financial performance against budget/forecast and ensure the implementation of appropriate actions that will lead to the achievement of the financial targets.
- Ensure proper pricing and contracts are completed and approved according to company's policies and guidelines.
- Client Servicing.
- Implement Joint Business Plans (JBPs) that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continuous profitable and business growth.
- Lead all commercial aspects with the primary responsibility of expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement.
- Foster relationships at all levels and functions of the client organization to identify opportunities for incremental product/solution sales.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct/ethics when servicing clients are being observed by the entire division.
- Product Enhancement:
- Identify the client needs: situation/competitor assessment, need assessment, potential solutions.
- Participating in creation of the PE plan & timeline: communicating the voice of client.
- Develop the pricing proposal & commercial approach with the RI Leader.
- Support the proper communication of the new product and its benefits with clients.
- Organizational Management and Development.
- Participate in local and cluster initiatives as part of continuing leadership development.
- Work across functional business units to support organizational initiatives and business needs.
- Promote inter-departmental and inter-divisional communications and teamwork.
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU.
- Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute a sales strategy and plan, and be accountable for sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, have exceptional commercial acumen and very strong client relationship and negotiation skills. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high team engagement. You are a team player who has the ability to collaborate with peers and contribute to the success of NielsenIQ Thailand.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in FMCG (retailer/marketing/sales) or research-related industry experience (insights/category/shopper/agency).
- Proven expert knowledge of the market research industry.
- Strong commercial acumen with significant B2B sales experience.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and good analytical skills.
- Exceptional client management and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Additional Information
- About NielsenIQ.
- NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
- NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
- Plans and oversees the management of activities undertaken by the Section, ensuring that substantive work programme and programmed activities including country-level technical assistance and capacity building projects pertinent to the Section are delivered in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Leads and supervises a team of staff economists and carries out the economic and analytical work of the Section under his/her responsibility; co-ordinates the related work carried out by team and provides substantive reviews of drafts prepared by other ...
- Plans, leads and coordinates research/analysis in the preparation of working papers and reports on emerging macroeconomic and development trends and issues, including flagship publication "Economic and Social Survey of Asia and the Pacific".
- Prepares a comprehensive launch, dissemination and outreach strategy for the "Economic and Social Survey of Asia and the Pacific", including by organizing policy dialogues with think tanks, academia, government officials and UN entities;.
- Contributes to and supervises the reporting to intergovernmental bodies, such as the ESCAP Commission and Committee on Macroeconomic Policy, Poverty Reduction and Financing for Development, on economic and development issues.
- Ensures that the analytical outputs/reports produced by the Section maintain high-quality standards, and are clear, objective and based on comprehensive data.
- Conceives, plans and manages expert group meetings, seminars and similar consultations that contribute to the finalization of the Section's work outputs.
- Prepares inputs for the work programme of the Division, determining priorities, and allocating resources for the completion of outputs and their timely delivery.
- Represents the Organization at inter-agency meetings, seminars, etc. and delivers presentations on emerging economic issues for specialists or non-specialist audiences, when needed.
- Participates in international, regional or national meetings and provides substantive expertise on economic and development issues, and hold substantive discussions with representatives of other institutions and UN entities.
- Carries out programmatic/administrative tasks necessary for the functioning of the Section, including preparation of budgets, assigning and monitoring of performance parameters, reporting on budget/programme performance, preparation of inputs for results-based budgeting, evaluation of staff performance (ePerformance), interviews of candidates for job openings and evaluation of candidates.
- Manages, guides, develops and trains staff under his/her supervision, and fosters teamwork and communication among staff in the Section and across organizational boundaries.
- In consultation with the Division Director, recruits staff of the Section taking due account of geographical and gender balance and other institutional values.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, such as preparation of speeches/presentations for senior management.
- Competencies Core Competencies:Professionalism: Ability to apply economic theories and concepts in the relevant sectors of economic and sustainable development. Ability to conduct independent research on economic topics, determine suitability, validity and accuracy of data provided by different sources. Ability to develop economic policies and make recommendations on their implementation Ability to apply UN rules, regulations, policies and guidelines in work situations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems, short deadlines, or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Planning& Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Managerial Competencies:Empowering Others: Delegates responsibility, clarifies expectations, and gives staff autonomy in important areas of their work; encourages others to set challenging goals; holds others accountable for achieving results related to their area of responsibility; genuinely values all staff members' input and expertise; shows appreciation and rewards achievement and effort; involves others when making decisions that affect them.
- Managing Performance: Delegates the appropriate responsibility, accountability and decision-making authority; makes sure that roles, responsibilities and reporting lines are clear to each staff member; accurately judges the amount of time and resources needed to accomplish a task and matches task to skills; monitors progress against milestones and deadlines; regularly discusses performance and provides feedback and coaching to staff; encourages risk-taking and supports creativity and initiative; actively supports the development and career aspirations of staff; appraises performance fairly.
- EducationAdvanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in economics, development economics, financial economics, development finance, or related area is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Ph.D. in any of the above fields is highly desirable.
- Work ExperienceA minimum of ten years of progressively responsible experience in research and analysis, policy formulation, application of economic principles in development programmes in the area of macroeconomics or related field is required.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a sizable work unit is required.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining professional networks is highly desirable.
- Research and analysis in the above fields as demonstrated through authored publications is desirable.
- LanguagesEnglish and French are the working languages of the UN Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English required. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
- AssessmentQualified applicants may be evaluated through a competency-based interview and/or other assessment methods.
- Special NoticeStaff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and to assignment by him or her. In this context, all staff are expected to move periodically to new functions in their careers in accordance with established rules and procedures. Staff of the United Nations Secretariat must fulfill the lateral move requirements to be eligible to apply for this vacancy and are requested to indicate all qualifying lateral moves in their Personal History Profile (PHP) and cover note.
- For this position, applicants from the following Member States, which are unrepresented or underrepresented in the UN Secretariat as of 28 February 2022, are strongly encouraged to apply: Afghanistan, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Belize, Brunei Darussalam, Cabo Verde, China, Comoros, Cuba, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Israel, Japan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Monaco, Namibia, Nauru, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vanuatu, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
- The United Nations Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- United Nations ConsiderationsAccording to article 101, paragraph 3, of the Charter of the United Nations, the paramount consideration in the employment of the staff is the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. Candidates will not be considered for employment with the United Nations if they have committed violations of international human rights law, violations of international humanitarian law, sexual exploitation, sexual abuse, or sexual harassment, or if there are reasonable grounds to believe that they have been involved in the commission of any of these acts. The term "sexual exploitation" means any actual or attempted abuse of a position of vulnerability, differential power, or trust, for sexual purposes, including, but not limited to, profiting monetarily, socially or politically from the sexual exploitation of another. The term "sexual abuse" means the actual or threatened physical intrusion of a sexual nature, whether by force or under unequal or coercive conditions. The term "sexual harassment" means any unwelcome conduct of a sexual nature that might reasonably be expected or be perceived to cause offence or humiliation, when such conduct interferes with work, is made a condition of employment or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment, and when the gravity of the conduct warrants the termination of the perpetrator's working relationship. Candidates who have committed crimes other than minor traffic offences may not be considered for employment.
- Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
- The paramount consideration in the appointment, transfer, or promotion of staff shall be the necessity of securing the highest standards of efficiency, competence, and integrity. By accepting an offer of appointment, United Nations staff members are subject to the authority of the Secretary-General and assignment by him or her to any activities or offices of the United Nations in accordance with staff regulation 1.2 (c). In this context, all internationally recruited staff members shall be required to move periodically to discharge new functions within or across duty stations under conditions established by the Secretary-General.
- Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on "Manuals" hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
- The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
- Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.