WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure, Analytical Thinking
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking..
- To successfully build a brand, we believe that Story Well Told together with Action Well Done are considerable. That is why we are looking for a Associate Design Managementwho can excellently convey messages through outstanding designs. In the age where humans become brands and vice versa, a living brand needs to focus beyond "business" sphere. As "Associate Design Management", personifying brands and building consumer relationships are, therefore, new challenges. You will be an important jigsaw collaborating on brand-identity creation as well as defining brands' directions. Besides the shared values, if you are an enthusiastic learner and a value creator who is keen on career and life success, BRANDi is where you are searching for. Let's heighten your design and build pride together.
- In your role, you will:
- Collaborate with all team members and clients.
- Conduct extensive research on various industries and various topics.
- Develop presentations forvarious seniority levels ofstakeholders.
- Translate complex data and strategies into compelling visuals.
- Present andsell your work to teams and clients.
- Create unique brand experience through multi channels and touchpoints.
- Work under rapidly shifting circumstances and priorities with at times, high pressure environment.
- Manage quality, team, and deadlines while handling on multiple projects.
- Develop extensive knowledge of the organization, brand, business, and client.
- Embrace brand-centric framework and embed it in every piece of your work.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Liberal Arts, Communication Arts, Fine Arts, Architecture, Journalism, Marketing, or in a related field.
- At least 2-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to understand and manifest data into effective visuals.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and work efficiently within tight time frames.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization within a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.