WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Pomelo is searching for a Team Lead, who will be overseeing the entire Content Marketing team in content creation, campaign conceptualization, creative campaign execution for all platforms, both online and offline. You will also contribute to the direction of major campaigns, while gaining exposure to the processes behind brand building and creative strategy conceptualization.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Content Creation & Execution
- Work closely with the core Brand and Marketing team to conceptualize exceptional campaigns from start to finish, while ensuring all messaging is clearly given to Pomelo customers.
- Collaborate with the Campaign and Creative team to develop exceptional, captivating and interesting campaign concepts; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets
- Drive continuous innovation and fresh content that will engage, excite and inspire our customers
- Take ownership of all Pomelo brand messaging and customer communications, while also playing a key role in the building of the Pomelo brand.
- Establish and consistently maintains Pomelos brand voice to be current, engaging, and incorporating recent trends from each market into content.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, retail, and website up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that ensures customers will come back for more.
- Fluent In Social Media
- Offer full support to the social media team and contribute to the development of editorial content
- An out of the box thinker who will drive innovation throughout all Pomelo channels
- Onsite Maintenance
- Take ownership of the Pomelo omni-channel messaging to ensure consistency and clarity across all touch points, online and offline.
- Oversee product naming and descriptions for each Pomelo style
- Collaborate closely with the Visual Design Team to create inspirational, original copies to be used in all branding and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store designs, signages, and concisely communicate promotions/sales.
- Guarantee that the copy and messaging across all markets are consistent and stay true to Pomelos tone of voice.
- Exceptional Leader
- Manage a team of copywriters and content creators across multiple languages (English, Thai, Bahasa) and markets to ensure that the messaging is consistent and the campaigns are locally optimised.
- Work on process and system optimisation, for greater efficiency and productivity and ensure all operations are scalable for future market and business growth
- Lead your team to ensure ideas are fresh, engaging and exciting for our customers, while also following the business commercial objectives
- Be a champion of great ideas, a leader of innovation and a strong collaborator
- Bachelors degree
- A content creator with a keen eye for trends and a passion for building exceptional brand campaigns
- An ideas person who thinks big.
- A Talented writer
- Native language proficiency in English
- A passion for social media, writing, fashion, ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- A team player who is able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure, Analytical Thinking
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking..
- To successfully build a brand, we believe that Story Well Told together with Action Well Done are considerable. That is why we are looking for a Associate Design Managementwho can excellently convey messages through outstanding designs. In the age where humans become brands and vice versa, a living brand needs to focus beyond "business" sphere. As "Associate Design Management", personifying brands and building consumer relationships are, therefore, new challenges. You will be an important jigsaw collaborating on brand-identity creation as well as defining brands' directions. Besides the shared values, if you are an enthusiastic learner and a value creator who is keen on career and life success, BRANDi is where you are searching for. Let's heighten your design and build pride together.
- In your role, you will:
- Collaborate with all team members and clients.
- Conduct extensive research on various industries and various topics.
- Develop presentations forvarious seniority levels ofstakeholders.
- Translate complex data and strategies into compelling visuals.
- Present andsell your work to teams and clients.
- Create unique brand experience through multi channels and touchpoints.
- Work under rapidly shifting circumstances and priorities with at times, high pressure environment.
- Manage quality, team, and deadlines while handling on multiple projects.
- Develop extensive knowledge of the organization, brand, business, and client.
- Embrace brand-centric framework and embed it in every piece of your work.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Liberal Arts, Communication Arts, Fine Arts, Architecture, Journalism, Marketing, or in a related field.
- At least 2-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to understand and manifest data into effective visuals.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and work efficiently within tight time frames.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization within a collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.