WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Photo Editing, Material Design, Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing, Energetic, Fast Learner, Multitasking, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000
- Position: Digital Content Creator.
- Write an effective copy across multiple channels.
- Create ideas and storyboards for production of material that deliver products selling point, usage, mood & tone that appeals to customers and relevant to the brand's core value.
- Ensure all content is getting along with our brand's image and core value.
- Execute graphic design and control post production process to meet deadlines.
- Understand and able to collaborate on creating brand communication and identity.
- At least 2 years experiences in executing content creation.
- Bachelor degree in the related field is an advantage.
- Thai nationality, not over 30 years old.
- Passionate in writing and storytelling.
- Creative thinking.
- Excellent written command both English and Thai.
- Perfect written in English with ability to create compelling, ad copy and website content.
- Good knowledge in Abobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other designing tools.
- Passionate in designing, aesthetics with the current market trends.
Digital Marketing, Creative Writing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, English, Thai
- Generate, research and design digital contents with engaging copies and artworks to promote our company.
- Create both online and offline marketing materials that support PR campaigns and sales process.
- Publish content on media channels (social media & website), gather and analyze stats to optimize future campaigns.
- Initiate new ideas and participate in company marketing strategy, both External & Internal.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Management team.
- Bachelor s degree in Communication Arts, Marketing Communication, Design or related field.
- Proficient with content design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Figma etc.).
- Familiar with digital marketing strategy (SEO & web analytic knowledge is a big plus).
- Passionate in creating technology related contents on online platforms.
- Innovative thinking; always be open-minded, creative, competitive and eager to learn new things.
- Excellent communication skills and good command of English.
- Fresh graduates are welcome!.
- We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com. <br/> POSITION SNAPSHOT<br/>Location: Bangkok<br/>Company: Nestlé<br/>Business Unit/Division: Nespresso<br/>Full-time<br/>Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other related fields<br/>4+ years of experience in eCommerce platforms management<br/>Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must <br/> A DAY IN THE LIFEAct as the eCommerce representative in all global and local projects' definition and planning initiatives to ensure the efficacy and consistency of all experiences delivered on digital boutiques.
- Ensure full alignment and effective activity planning with the identified eCommerce stakeholders in all relevant market's teams. With CRC to anticipate customers' requests peaks, customer complaints and assistance management, with Supply Chain to ensure precise demand planning and with Finance for matters related to online payments and fraud management.
- Manage the eCommerce Merchandising Coordinators and plan their activities according to the defined OP and OMP.
- Ensure a seamless experience and optimized purchasing path from call-to-actions to landing pages.
- Coordinate the definitions and integration of all customer journeys, product launches and digital campaigns into the content management system (copy, visuals, banners,.) for both global and local campaigns.
- Manage the eCommerce Project Porfolio and cascade actions to the eCommerce Merchandising coordinators, ensuring proper project management to cover in time and quality all project's aspects, from pre-alignment with HQ counterparts and effort pre-assessment to local set-up, test, final publishing and post-mortem analysis.
- Define, Plan & Activate eMerchandising activities through cross-sell, up-sell & eCRM possible strategies.
- Works with all other departments to define and plan their projects that have an online dimension.
- Manage and plan resources according to required Market Acceptance Tests (both front-end and back-end) in coordination with local IS stakeholders for all digital boutiques as per OP plan. <br/>ARE YOU A FIT?Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other related fields.
- At least 4 years experience in webmastering / eCommerce platforms management (including mobile).
- Project Management (PM Certification a plus) and strong commercial acumen.
- Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization).
- Experience in SEO optimization a plus.
- Good Knowledge of Web Analytics.
- Understanding of the online acquisition activities and their impact on eCommerce sites.
- Previous CRM experience is a plus.
- Proven experience in working and influencing people, teams/functions not in direct reporting line.
- Google Analytics Certification is a plus. Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.