WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Are you an experienced Media Sales Executive? We're looking for a motivated and experienced B2B Media Sales with enthusiastic and motivated people to join our Marketing Team at WorkVenture. If you're someone with an interest in online media and selling, apply with us!.
- What you'll do:
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the Global companies, Thailand's biggest brands, through to Thailand's-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We're always looking to add to these names - that's where you come in!.
- Engage and understand your customer - You'll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and explain the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you'll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Be passionate about our brand - You will learn and know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You'll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing/media environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers.
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced market.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships.
- Good questioning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Positivity and resilience.
- Great attention to detail.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign, developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include:
- Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
- Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social advertising.
- Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.