WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Sales, Cloud Computing, Web Hosting
- นำเสนอขาย IT Products & Solution, Leased Line, Internet Data Center (IDC), Cloud Computing, Web Hosting etc.,.
- ดูแลกลุ่มลูกค้าเดิมและหากลุ่มลูกค้าใหม่ ทั้งหน่วยธุรกิจและภาครัฐ.
- ออกหาลูกค้า ติดต่อประสานงานลูกค้านำเสนองานขายและปิดการขาย.
- มีประสบการณ์ในงานด้านการขาย 3 ปีขึ้นไป ในงานขาย IT หรือผลิตภัณฑ์ Corporate Internet Service
- และอื่นๆ ในธุรกิจที่เกี่ยวข้อง จะได้รับการพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- มีทักษะ เขียนและพูดภาษาอังกฤษได้ดี จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ.
- Kanchisar Dunmai (กัญญ์ชิสา ดันไหม).
- Rungthip Ritsaksit (รุ่งทิพย์ ฤทธิ์ศักดิ์สิทธิ์).
Project Management, Digital Marketing, English
- 3+ years of Account Management, Project Management.
- Digital Campaigns, Media, Events and Technology.
- Propose solutions, and Devise strategies.
- Why Account Manager/Senior Account Executive (Technology, Digital Campaign, Media, Events/Virtual Business)?.
- Not only digital campaigns and media projects that you will be working on but also events and technology projects that you will be involved with.
- A variety of national front-row key accounts from different industries such as Government, Retail, Insurance, Fashion, or FMCG industries. They are waiting for you to make a bigger impact and even-better projects.
- Get yourself learnt and disrupted every day by surrounding yourself with a can-do-attitudes and ready to improve step by step every day.
- This position is for?.
- People who can make the best connection with clients regardless of generation gap.
- People who always improve themselves with a wide range of knowledge for business, digital marketing, media and technology to be the best consultant for clients.
- People who love to get things done with a better quality and beyond expectations.
- People who have strong management skills and are capable of summarizing and collaborating.
- Problem solver and solution finder who are self-confident, open-minded, service-mind, and detail-oriented people.
- Business and Consulting
- Understand the client s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Identify target accounts and customer needs, propose solutions, and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles.
- Compose a quality proposal and present to clients.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns and media projects..
- Client Relationship
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in smooth and on-time project development and execution, as well as impact future business opportunities.
- Conduct account reviews and provide consultancy services to clients.
- Participate in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client-related meetings.
- Commit to project timeline, allocate resources, monitor progress and growth achievement..
- CollaborationAssist team in achieving digital creative excellence and meet the client s expectations.
- Verify the client s briefs and effectively debrief to internal team members.
- Able to effectively communicate across departments to ensure understanding of the team to deliver high-quality work on-time..
- Special Skill is a plusKnowledge of Digital Marketing, Media, Ads optimization, Event and Technology.
- Digital marketing agency, digital media agency, event agency, web Agency background is a plus..
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- 4+ year experiences in digital field is a plus and/or potential account executive positions/potential account management (client services).
- Knowledge to Digital/Event agencies, which specialize in online/offline, social marketing, event.
- Intermediate English skills.
- Prefer highly socializing - Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs.
- Knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing trends.
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management.
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve - Great written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership and Positive Attitude.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual salary increment by your growth.
- performance bonus based on your job role s OKR.
- Provident Fund.
- Social security and Group insurance.
- Annual leave 10 days per year.
- Wellness and sport activity.
- Party and Happy hours.
- Free snack and drinks.
- Company trip: domestic and international.
- Join Jenosize and happy work every day with us!.
- Please send your CV, expected salary, recent photo & portfolios to us.
- Jenosize Digital Group
- Line ID: @jenosize -.
Compliance, Risk Management, Management, Laos
- Input to Country operating model design of relevant FCC and business processes.
- Ensure that there is adequate support (people, processes, tools, frameworks, systems) in the Country for necessary FCC controls.
- Set and implement the vision, strategy, direction and leadership for the Country, consistent with the vision and strategy for FCC and in support of the Group's strategic direction and growth aspirations.
- Business (Responsibilities related to the delivery of business and/or financial objectives).
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevants business area and its operations.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded in country, in coordination with group communications.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FCC.
- Support resolution of competing requirements between regulations, for example between AML regulations and data privacy/bank secrecy, or information security regulations.
- Processes (Processes for which the role is responsible under the ORF as 1st & 2nd line; for executing/ completing, and for supervising).
- Develop, keep up to date and recommend for approval by the relevant Risk Committee, appropriate policies/processes/DOI's to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Providing governance and oversight over the implementation of FCC related policies and procedures in Country to ensure compliance with such policies and procedures.
- Act as Process Owner for FCC owned (sub-) processes under the Group's Enterprise Risk Management Framework, including implementation and roll-out of relevant processes and DOI's.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on compliance with Group standards relating to FCC, namely AML and Sanctions.
- Act as (second line) Risk Control Owner under the Group's Enterprise Risk Management Framework for those aspects of Regulatory Compliance relating to AML and Sanctions and escalate issues as appropriate.
- People and Talent (Responsibilities related to people and talent retention matters).
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Provide input at business, function, country and individual level as appropriate, on compliance matters which should have a bearing on remuneration pools or individual bonuses (for senior staff).
- Collaborate with training teams to input to training curriculum to support closing of capability gaps.
- Ensure Country is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff sufficiently independent to perform duties objectively, to support sustainable business growth and address financial crime risks.
- Ensure staff in Country have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Risk Management (Responsibilities under Enterprise Risk Management Framework - both execution and supervisory under AML & Sanctions).
- Maintain oversight of risk mitigating action plans.
- Establish and maintain watch lists used for customer and transaction screening and various other due diligence and investigative purposes (local/regional, internal and external).
- Provide advice on the application of risk management frameworks (e.g., ORF, GRA), especially in line with the Financial Crime Risk Type Framework under the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML surveillance, client screening, risk assessment) to manage risks.
- Make recommendations (and/or implement) to relevant stakeholders on possible risk management responses to identified risks and/or findings of concern from investigations.
- Assess risks arising from products / segments / geographies / customers / transactions.
- Inform senior management, country risk committees and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Anticipate horizon risks in financial crime that may have a significant impact on the Group and develop effective strategies to mitigate such horizon risks.
- Conduct country risk assessment.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on outcomes of AML and Sanctions risk identification and assessment methodologies, and the performance of gap analyses as appropriate.
- Deliver/ support delivery of delivery of annual Group AML and Sanctions Risk Assessments.
- Partner with legal counsels for advice on technical matters.
- Oversee the review and analysis of the client base to identify and manage high risk clients, or specific country reviews.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption (delivering an effective Anti-Bribery and Corruption program as Country ABC Lead).
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the Group ABC Policy and Procedures in-country, including documenting any gaps between Group standards to local regulatory and legal requirements.
- Communicate Group ABC Policy and Procedures to staff; lessons learned from Enforcement Actions; or any other ABC related programme communications.
- Support the undertaking of the ABC Group Risk Assessment and to develop corrective action plans for self-identified ABC issues and report to the relevant country risk committee.
- Ensure all relevant staff in country are trained in the requirements of the ABC Policy and Procedures and that training is updated as required by developments and changes in local law and regulation related to ABC.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of country-level ABC audit and assurance findings and progress of treatment plans.
- Execute roles and responsibilities as applicable in relevant ABC controls.
- Review Country ABC MI reports received from the ABC Centre of Excellence team and analyse the information to identify trends and develop commentary for presentation at CFCRC or other relevant country governance forum.
- Escalation of ABC operational and programme risks and issues to in-country forums and to the ABC Centre of Excellence team, as appropriate.
- Manage oversight of the ABC Operational Risk Framework in country with assessments of Residual Risk Ratings as RO Delegate (at country level) with the Country PO and OR representatives, covering respective ABC focus areas,.
- Maintain regular stakeholder engagement with segments and functions relevant to ABC in country.
- Seek opportunities to champion the ABC agenda, both internally and externally to the Bank.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings.
- Provide senior oversight of FCC country.
- Ensure tracking and remediation of surveillance and investigations related regulatory findings.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management and relevant regulators are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
- Provide leadership to the FCC network as part of the Group senior FCC management team.
- Track significant issues arising from FCC metrics, FCC Assurance activities, Audit reviews and regulatory inspections, providing validation of issue closure where necessary.
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
- Be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels and the Quality Assurance framework.
- Collate, analyse and interpret data in reports to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
- Analyse and interpret data to produce reports that help the bank identify and manage emerging areas of risk / vulnerability and thus drive remediation action within the FCC function.
- Project/Change Management.
- Act as accountable executive for key change programmes.
- Lead or influence significant programmes of work in support of the financial crime compliance objectives.
- Provide skilled resources to support project/programme delivery.
- Manage and protect business as usual (BAU) capability during change programmes, as well as during the execution and delivery of the Remediation initiatives through project phase and into BAU.
- Regulatory & Business Conduct.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the country to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; and The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Manage as a single reference point within the organization to whom all employees and officers are instructed to promptly refer all transactions suspected of being related to money laundering or terrorism financing, for possible further reporting via Suspicious Activity Report to the Anti-Money Laundering Office.
- Manage regulatory interaction on FCC issues with the bank's regulators, including the Bank of Thailand, and the Anti-Money Laundering Office.
- Represent the bank through relationships with local banking associations and groups.
- Raise the profile of the bank through outreach.
- Support relevant stakeholders to respond to any regulatory questions.
- Key Stakeholders.
- Country CEO.
- Country Compliance.
- Country Business Heads.
- Country Chief Risk Officer.
- Country Audit.
- Country Legal.
- Country Business Operational Risk.
- Country Business Operations.
- Financial Crime Surveillance Unit (FCSU), Global Business Services located in India & Malaysia.
- Regional Heads of FCC.
- Local Regulators.
- Local Financial Intelligence Unit and law enforcement agencies.
- Local banking associations.
- Peers in other banks/industry.
- Other Responsibilities.
- Embed "Here for good" and the Group's brand and values in country.
- Demonstrate exemplary integrity, ethics and values.
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
- Manage usage of surveillance services provided by the Financial Crime Surveillance Unit, including service level agreement and maintaining general liaison with the FCSU hubs.
- Manage and oversee any FCC related matters for the Representative Offices of the three Greater Mekong Sub-Region countries of Cambodia, Laos, & Myanmar, maintaining general liaison with the GMS Chief Representatives.
- Manage the Secretariat for the Country Financial Crime Risk Committee (CFCRC - Thailand & GMS).
- Perform Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) duties as Country Money Laundering Compliance Officer (CMLCO), under delegation of the Country Head of Compliance.
- Our Ideal Candidate.
- Holder of a university degree in a relevant field of study.
- Professional certification in anti-money laundering or compliance would be an advantage.
- Substantial working experience in a similar role within the banking industry, or working experience in financial crime risk management.
- About Standard CharteredWe're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
- Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do.
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well.
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term.
- In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations.
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum.
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns.
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits.
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning.
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
- Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
- Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers.
Teamwork, Microsoft Office, Public Relations
- ดูแลกลยุทธ แคมเปญ พรีเซ็นต์งาน และดำเนินการกิจกรรมต่างๆ ตั้งแต่สเกลเล็ก-สเกลใหญ่.
- คิดคอนเท้นท์เพื่อการสื่อสารช่องทางต่างๆ ตลอดจนคิดประเด็นข่าวที่น่าสนใจ เขียนข่าวและแปลข่าวได้.
- ติดต่อประสานงานสื่อมวลชน/ celebrity/ partners/ influencer องค์กรต่างๆ ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับการทำงาน.
- ทำ evaluation report สรุปงานให้กับลูกค้า.
- มีประสบการณ์ด้านทำงานประชาสัมพันธ์ หรือ PR Agency มากกว่า 2 ปีขึ้นไป.
- เป็นคนชอบการสื่อสารและงานประชาสัมพันธ์ ชอบการทำงานพบปะคนหลากหลาย.
- มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ มองโลกในแง่ดี สามารถทำงานในบรรยากาศของ PR Agency ได้ (ทำงานภายใต้ deadline และงานคุณภาพ).
- ตรงต่อเวลา มีความรับผิดชอบ อดทน และพยายาม.
- ใช้ภาษาไทยได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม และใช้ภาษาอังกฤษในการสื่อสารและการทำงานได้เป็นอย่างดี.
- พร้อมเรียนรู้ในการทำงานใหม่ๆ อยู่เสมอ ชอบพัฒนาตนเอง ไม่กลัวกับการได้รับ assignment ที่ท้าทาย.
- ใช้ google doc ในการทำงานได้ และใช้โปรแกรมต่างๆ ในการทำงาน ตลอดจนโปรแกรมการประชุมทางไกลได้ (zoom, google meet, Microsoft team หรือ อื่นๆ).
- สามารถทำงาน flexible hour ได้.
Automation, Management, Excel, English, Thai
- Fast career development as company is growing fast.
- International work environment in a tech startup.
- Health insurance on top of social security.
- Fast career development as the company is growing fast.
- International work environment in a tech startup.
- Accident and health insurance on top of standard social security.
- Hybrid work.
- About PropertyScout.
- We are building a real estate transaction platform enabling a trusted buying, selling, and renting experience. Basically, it is a super-app for real estate combining a technology platform with the human touch of professional agents similar to Grab. Peers in other markets are Beike in China (USD 32bn in valuation with 550k agents on the platform), Loft and Quinto Andar in Brazil (USD 3bn and 5bn valuation), or Square Yards in India. Their success is an inspiration for us to build the leading property transaction platform across Southeast Asia.
- Our Thai-international co-founder team combines successful serial entrepreneurs (last company scaled to USD 150m in sales and 125 employees) with strong leadership and innovation expertise in the digital real estate space. We have raised a total of USD 7.5m Seed funding from international VCs and industry angel investors.
- Plan, build, and execute marketing automation covering the full user journey (not only inbound).
- Act as a liaison between the IT, Marketing, and Sales teams to identify audience segments to be targeted for campaigns.
- Partner with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming data management initiatives.
- Maintain and improve data management processes and accuracy.
- A Business Degree with technical skills will be optimal.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in CRM/Database marketing.
- Must have experience in loyalty programs.
- Must have a substantial understanding of audience segmentation, campaign management, inbound marketing, offer management, data mining, and omnichannel marketing.
- Analytical, data-driven and well-versed with Excel.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English and Thai skills.
- Work independently with high attention to detail, well organized, with a sense of urgency and a drive to get things done.
- Email: talent[at sign]propertyscout.co.th
- Subject: Application - Senior CRM Marketing Executive - [Your Name].
- Content: Please attach your updated English resume and answer the following questions below
- Why do you think you are fit for this role?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When can you start?.
Market Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
- contribute to, and develop, integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks involve:
- General Marketing Tasks.
- Understand ADGES products and services.
- Understand ADGES and partners brand positioning, brand persona, and brand strategy.
- Facilitate in developing marketing materials.
- Liaising and networking with stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Work with media and communication agency to develop media strategy to ensure the media exposure for ADGES.
- Write and proofread marketing articles and press releases.
- Evaluate competitors activities.
- Contribute to marketing strategies.
- Event Marketing.
- Prepare Event Planning.
- Organize marketing events which can be done through ADGES or in partnership with ADGES partners.
- Ensure the maximum media exposure to get the most of investment in the event.
- Prepare pre-marketing communication and preparation including: prepare the guest invitation list, Electronic Direct Mail (EDM), Invitation print-out for VIP guests, set-up event management system including registration system and event app.
- Prepare during-event activities and Ensure the smooth operation of the event by coordinating and partnering with relevance parties including partners, vendors which include photographers, VDO producer,.
- Prepare after event follow-up including sort out leads, screening and qualifying leads, prepare the follow-up action in the conjunction with Sales team, calculate ROI from event marketing attempts.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Maintain the current update of customers contacts.
- Responsible for using Salesforce as a main CRM system to capture and update clients contacts.
- Conduct need analysis by each customers segmentation.
- Conduct profitability analysis by each customer.
- Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Work location: Near BTS Phrompong.
- ADGES Consulting
- 591 UBC II Building, 20th Floor,
- Sukhumvit 33 Road., North Klongton,
- Wattana, Bangkok, 10110.
- Email: [email protected]
- Marketing Partner & Membership Program Development.
- Brand partnerships, Digital media.
- Marketing and partnership strategy.
- Work from home: Every Friday
- Location: Suan Luang
- Senior Manager - Partner and Membership Program Development will continue to grow and engage the partnership and Makro membership. This person will be lead in growing marketing and partnership strategy, as well as leading the growth of the Makro membership. This person will be tasked with developing and executing customer segmentation and loyalty marketing strategies and will also manage the Makro membership loyalty P&L.
- This position has to utilize data insights, competitive analysis and market trends to assess fit, feasibility, and financial impact of product and partnership growth opportunities.
- Marketing Membership Program Development.
- Develop, implement Membership program strategy that drive brand engagement and lifetime value of loyalty members.
- Oversee, develop, implement, and manage operating plans to promote membership growth.
- Ensure high quality member-focused programs through innovative program development.
- Evaluate and define the Membership experience at all points of interaction with the brand, whether that be in store or through digital channels.
- Lead evolution of Membership program inclusive of recognition, status, and rewarding of our members to drive optimal lifetime value.
- Direct and oversee program forecasting, program reporting, and business analysis through management of the P&L.
- Performs analysis, in partnership with analytics team, to understand overall customer retention, repeat behavior, and frequency, and lifetime customer value across all segments.
- Builds test & learn strategies to enhance the program s value, focusing on changing customer behavior to drive incremental sales and meeting loyalty membership/revenue goals.
- Responsible for project management of new pilot programs and national roll-outs of loyalty-related campaigns and benefits, managing related cross-functional project meetings, marketing plans and project timelines.
- Marketing Partnership Development.
- Drive customer and revenue growth through select partnerships among target verticals and industries that align with objectives and goals.
- Manage creative and brand strategy that results in compelling experiences with our strategic partners.
- Manage loyalty vendor and partner relationships including acting as the day-to-day client lead and managing contracts, budgeting, etc.
- Monitoring and analyzing assigned partner's day-to-day activities to identify opportunities / challenges and be proactive in understanding partner s needs, developing custom commercial & technical offers when needed.
- Monitor and present relevant benchmarks and KPIs around the impact of our partnership efforts.
- Develop and present of select partnership deals. Develop and conduct presentations aimed at acquiring new partners and customers.
- Monitor trends related to our industry, partners and customers and report/present on them internally.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned.
- Bachelor s degree required in advertising, marketing, or related fields; MBA / Master s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in brand marketing and/or experience in marketing or digital strategy, with direct experience managing and/or developing loyalty programs.
- 3-5 years ad sales experience and managing brand partnerships, product integrations, events, and content strategies.
- Experience with digital media, influencer marketing and developing high impact brand partnerships.
- Experience of leveraging data driven insights to build new and innovative loyalty & digital experiences.
- Experience drafting, and negotiating, contracts and partnership agreements.
- Developing, and presenting around partnership deals.
- Proven results as a business development or sales team leader.
- Working knowledge and practical application of media research tools with the ability to analyze syndicated research.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Superior understanding of brand and consumer values and the triangulation of these for strategic partner selection.
- Extremely resourceful and highly results oriented.
- Creative thinker with an open mind to learn and explore new areas and opportunities.
- Ability to manage cross-functional marketing and technology teams, advocate for loyalty and collaborate across the organization to create integrated solutions.
- Analytical thinker with ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results.
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with executive-level team members and at the same time have willingness to roll up the sleeves to solve problems.
- Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including top management.
- Customer mindset with proven ability to build positive.
Negotiation, Management, Polish
- Wins Technology Decision Points and closes deals by using knowledge of strategic offering value proposition; understands use cases for all solutions.
- Develops and progresses opportunity pipeline across the technology portfolio to contracting and execution.
- Identifies / Creates, Validates / Qualifies, Advances and Closes Opportunities Coordinates account team of technical and brand sales specialists and across partner and support roles.
- Leverages marketing to drive customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise 5 years+ years of experience selling in Financial Services (banking preferred).
- 3 years+ of experience selling IBM Technology.
- Senior Sales with at least 5 years of experience as an enterprise sales professional and a proven history of success.
- At least 5 years experience in demonstrating a successful track record working with partners to drive revenue.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills with senior-level polish and ability to build rapport at both Senior Executive and Technical Operations/Engineering levels.
- Proactive entrepreneurial approach and proven track record in penetrating new accounts, developing great relationships with decision-makers, building compelling business cases and closing deals.
- Strong work ethic, quick study, creative problem-solver and a high-energy assertive self-starter.
- Confident results-driven mindset with ability to motivate and influence others to achieve results.
- Proven ability to create and articulate compelling value propositions that solve business and technology problems.
- Proficiency in account planning, deal strategy, relationship mgmt, negotiation and personal time management.
- Competitive attitude and proven ability to succeed in high-pressure situations.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise Self-motivated team-player who thrives in a high-performance and growth company environment.
- Passion for evangelizing new technologies and new ways of solving problems.
- Understands strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in cloud and storage industries and how to leverage this knowledge sales-wise.
- About Business Unit IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
- Your Life @ IBM Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
- Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change - to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
- It's time to define your career.
- About IBM IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
- Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we're also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
- At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it's time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
- Location Statement For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
- Being You @ IBM IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.