WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Johnson& Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Senior Brand Manager Aim of job:Lead the Brand amplification in country to ensure market-leading excellence in execution towards consumer, and customer in respective country on a given portfolio of brands. Build and harness the power of a cross functional team to align behind objectives and win in market to deliver sales, share and profit targets.Main accountabilities:1. Develop and implement Local Brand o Ensure execution of the plan per channel and customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation. o Provide brand education and relevant detailing material.o Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely deliveryo Develop and provide analysis to evaluate campaign performance from consumers, across channels as well as customers on key initiatives. o Initiate and execute local amplification activities aimed at driving growth and increasing share in local marketo Develop channel specific master plans aligned with brand strategy across channels and categories to secure optimal positioning in storeo Work with local agencies on brand amplification initiatives in market2. Share Local Market Insights and be a counterpart to the local channel teamso Responsible for deployment of brand amplification of Cluster lead initiatives, driving in country brand at channel and customer level through NPI presentations, shopper activation activities, training material and customer tailored promotional support o Align on customer targets and give input on tracking measures, in line with the Activation Plan and Master Plans.o Ensure relevant product & shopper training for sales team with support of regulatory team.o Review market share tracking and work with relevant commercial partners to discuss and deliver relevant actionso Input and support with local research 3. Stakeholder Collaboration and Commercial Engagemento Provide Cluster teams with key insights and analytics for NPI business cases as requiredo Input to budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any recommendations for investment shifts in market. o Input to SEA, Local and regional NPI naming and regulatory strategy as requiredo Review local artwork and sign off in collaboration with SEA Cluster as requiredo Manage local slob - Initiate displays-solutions when needed in line with GP targetso Local portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out)o Provide input on request to Cluster brand reviews, responsible for any local brand related reviewso Work in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.o Input on local issues and requirements to brand strategy & brand plans.4. Ensure high quality local adoptation for consumer facing marketing material o Copy/ Campaign: Involvement in adoption & approval of local copy / campaign material and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval & timely delivery. o Digital: Adoption & approval of local site and production incl. translation and ensuring regulatory approval, also applicable for other digital or social media marketing activities. o Secure campaigns are in line with local data privacy regulations o PR: Execute and evaluate PR activity for the brand o Sampling/WOM: Execute and evaluate sampling or WOM activity for the brand Qualifications
- ProfileLevel of Education Rationale Req. Should MeritUniversity degree in Business administration or respective studies Work experienceExperience of at least than 3 commercial cycles of Trade / Brand Marketing, Sales Mgt, KAM experience. Specific competence requirements Knowledge of local trade structures and key deliverables for a successful trade partner Strong focus on commercial brand performance and financials Personal characteristics (Key Competences)Team player P Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for business, as well as being result-oriented. Language skillsLocal Language Good English language skills Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionMarketingRequisition ID2005804047W
- Senior Brand Designer
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Ability to lead the brand design team in providing strong concepts and ideas while understanding what the business needs.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces while putting the customers first.
- Extensive experience in a wide range of design platforms, marketing channels, and knowledge of UIUX.
- Ability to lead and present creative work to cross-functional teams.
- Design stimulating and engaging visuals for all Pomelo platforms, particularly focusing on digital assets for Pomelo web and app
- Act as lead designer for medium to large scale Pomelo projects
- Conceptualize and translate ideas into clear and engaging communication pieces, while also understanding the business needs and customer journey
- Support the Design associates with strong conceptual design development and direction
- Support with UI design for Pomelo platforms and new projects
- Ensure all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand standards
- Lead improvements in Pomelo brand design, staying abreast of current industry trends and leading continuous improvement in all Pomelo design projects
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Growth, Product, Engineering teams on company projects.
- Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field
- 5 years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency
- Proven experience as a senior designer or design lead in projects for a brand or agency
- UX/UI experience highly favored
- Proficient in all Adobe programs
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX programs
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Able to cross-communicate with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented. A team player, with a positive attitude.
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio In PDF Format