WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Brand Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends, data, and physical store.
- Oversee all aspects of the brand identity, visual content and visual communication
- Develop and execute brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, typeface, and UI guidelines.
- Set and oversee the brand guidelines for all online and offline brand communications
- Support the visual design team to ensure that all content is within brand guidelines and aligns to the Pomelo aesthetic
- Work closely with the studio art director in aligning all creative content and ensuring all Pomelo image content is aligned with brand guidelines
- Help lead seasonal brand campaigns, working with world-class creative partners
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Ensure the Pomelo brand messaging is consistent across all touchpoints, online and offline
- Lead improvements in Pomelo brand design and champion continuous improvement in all Pomelo design projects
- Provide best-in-class digital creative
- Drive innovation by leveraging the latest design, digital and social trends, and technologies.
- Analyze competitor and customer data and insights to ensure the brand content is constantly evolving and engaging and exciting customers.
- Lead brand projects such as new store launches, new brand launches, interface updates and key brand moments across the year
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- 5-8 years of relevant experience desired
- Proficient in all Adobe programs and strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Experience of working with a global company/brand
- Strong creative experience
- Digital enthusiast, fashion visionary
- Customer-centric. Understands our customer and what makes them tick and use this knowledge to create and lead exciting and engaging brand content
- Strong leadership, project management, communication, problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Senior Visual Designer
- About the position:
- Pomelo is looking for an associate to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions. You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Up to date with the latest fashion and design trends.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces.
- Ability to clearly present creative work and communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Someone who will be the gatekeeper to the Pomelo brand.
- Designing stimulating visuals for all Pomelo platforms, focusing on digital assets for Pomelo online channels.
- Overseeing junior designers and ensuring all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand, and delivered on time.
- Working with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, text animation, video, and other computer-aided design.
- Work closely and cross functionally with a variety of teams including Marketing team, Studio team, and Engineer team, etc.
- Degree in Design or related fields.
- Relevant experience in communication design, design for e-commerce, design agency, fashion industry
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills (Motion Graphic is a plus)
- Take ownership of your work.
- Have excellent time management skill, with amazing attention to detail and can work under pressure and deadlines.
- Be proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about design, aesthetics and current trends.
- Positive and fun attitude, flexible and a good team player who is eager to learn and create.
- Fluent in English
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format