WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Not Applicable
- Actuarial Services
- Management Level
- Line of Service: Actuarial Services
- PwC's Bangkok actuarial team is the largest in Thailand, providing services to the Thai financial services industry.
- We offer a full range of actuarial services to life and general insurance industries, including actuarial assurance, financial reporting advice, deals assistance, strategy and market entry, product strategy, development and pricing, and financial risk management. Our clients include most of the Thai life insurance industry, both domestic and international companies. We also provide a full range of pensions actuarial services to a wide variety of Thai corporations.
- Our Thai team is part of an integrated Asian actuarial practice of over 120 actuarial professionals, with offices in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing and Taipei. We are also part of the global PwC actuarial network. This enables us to leverage actuarial resources and knowledge to provide local delivery at the highest standards.
- We work closely with other PwC teams, including assurance, tax, deals and consulting teams to develop bespoke solutions for our clients bringing together the skills and capabilities you need.
- Essential day-to-day responsibilities
- Financial modelling, including valuation, pricing and appraisals.
- Insurance consulting, including business planning, capital allocation and management information system design.
- Actuarial audits for life and general insurance companies.
- This position reports to an Actuarial Senior Manager, and the role includes assignments throughout Asia.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Actuarial studies, Mathematics, Physics, Statistic, Insurance, or Finance.
- At least six years' experience in a life insurance company or an actuarial consulting firm.
- Ability to travel frequently within the region.
- Skilled user of at least one actuarial software, preferably Moses, Prophet or Axis.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to develop positive relationships with clients.
- Fluent English.
- Proven ability to solve problems and learn quickly.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Committed to becoming an actuarial fellow (FSA, FIA or FIAA) and be able to demonstrate ability to pass actuarial exams.
- We thank all applicants.
- short-listed candidates
- will be contacted for interviews.
- Any questions, please feel free to contact Khun Bhavana, Human Resources Team on 02-844-1822
- he skills we look for in future employees
- All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
- We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date
- Coordinate & Problem Solving (Corrective, Detective and Preventive) for supporting MNP, Corporate Sale.
- Create or Prepare Interim solution and suggestion long term to Solution.
- Improve process Application to reduce processing time and complex environment.
- Consult users ( Marketing,Solution team and Engineer Team ) when user have a problem.
- Monitor & Reconcile Job and Analyse abnormal data.
- Data Maintenance when data not correct in system on user request.
- At least 4 - 8 years experience in programming and coding.
- Skills in Java, C#, PL/SQL, and UNIX.
- Skills in Database, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL, etc.
- Recruiter Sunisa Bunsalee (สุนิสา บุญสาลี), Tarin Jantarajaturong (ธาริน จันทรจตุรงค์)
- Not Applicable
- Global Mobility Services
- Management Level.
- A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
- Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting. To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients. - Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information. - Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving. - Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards. - Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area. - Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form. - Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - AccountingCertifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Required Skills.
- Optional Skills.
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.