WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
Teaching, Sales, English, Thai
- PacRim Education an affiliate of PacRim Group (recognized market leader for people leadership, culture development and execution solutions in Thailand) is presently looking for a dynamic individual to join our education delivery team as a School facilitator.
- The primary role of this education delivery facilitator is to learn how to teach and implement Franklin Covey's 21st-century transformational school model called "The Leader In Me" (TLIM) to school principals and teachers in order for them to transform their Thai schools.
- Candidates must have a passion for working with school owners, principals, teachers and have a very high degree of personal discipline, patience, maturity and ability to interact well with people at all levels. Through intensive training, this individual will acquire the expertise to teach and execute PacRim's Education solutions and "The Leader In Me" school transformation process.
- Both male and female, age 35-40 years old.
- A minimum 7 year experiences in primary school as teachers and 2 years in supervisory experiences.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Education field and a stable work history in teaching.
- Candidate must possess integrity and righteousness.
- Able to travel upcountry for 2-5 days consecutively and monthly.
- Flexible and be able to work during weekends especially during school holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential especially in English; must be able to create and deliver compelling presentations.
Industrial Engineering, Management, English
- Job Summary
- The Industrial Engineering (IE) Operations Improvement Assistant Manager assists Operations Management with achieving operations efficiencies. He/She conducts systems training and monitors district results to ensure balanced score card results are met.
- Job Duties.
- Conducts Operational Process Improvement Training.
- Facilitates new technology workshops to educate Package Dispatch Supervisors on system functionality.
- Reviews training materials to ensure current processes and procedures are captured.
- Confers with Engineering and Operations teams to plan and communicate training implementation strategies.
- Coordinates training classes to ensure training and operational needs are aligned.
- Coordinates Operational System Configurations and Installations.
- Confers with the Technical Support Group and the Center of the Future to ensure system installations are timely and functional.
- Tests new applications to ensure accurate configurations and proper functionality.
- Conducts Address Management System testing to ensure Operations Management Specialists are able to build correct address databases.
- Studies dispatch and delivery characteristics to identify inefficiencies.
- Communicates route changes to drivers to ensure Delivery Information Acquisition Device information is accurate.
- Provides Operational Support.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies.
- Reviews operational performance with management to identify areas of improvement.
- Assists with special operating projects (e.g., Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.) to help achieve operational objectives.
- Responds to job method questions to educate employees on job requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for questions regarding user errors to ensure questions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors Operational Results.
- Reviews the operational BSC to evaluate operational processes.
- Works with district Operations to improve performance results.
- Reviews weekly performance results to identify and develop improvement plans.
- Distributes performance results to district managers to assist teams in identifying performance improvements.
- Supports Operational Business Growth Initiatives.
- Maintain customer relationships to improve service and identify growth opportunities.
- Interacts with service providers to increase sales leads and production.
- Monitors the Sales Leads Initiative Management System (SLIMS) to increase sales volume opportunities.
- Follows up with inside sales and account representatives to determine sales lead status.
- Creates daily sales reports to provide management with sales lead updates.
- Minimum 4 years of industrial engineering experience, logistics industry preferred.
- Education and Work Experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Industrial Engineering or other engineering.
- Master s Degree in Logistics, Engineering or similar field a plus.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Graphics, and word processing applications).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill (English).
- Good people management skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills and able to conduct trainings/.
- Positive and able to work well in a team with excellent interpersonal skill.
Wordpress, SEO, English, Thai
- Our fast growing company is looking for a new digital project manager with a real experience of websites management (best with WordPress). In relation with the Chief Marketing Officer and the other projects managers, you will coordinate internal resources and freelancers to create and maintain multiple internet websites (copywriters, translators, video producers, voice over artists). In this role, you should be detailed-oriented and an excellent communicator.
- Manage multiple internet websites in entirety, from creation to exploitation.
- Market research and analysis (SEO keyword research).
- Provide guidance, advice, direction and support to internal resources and freelancers.
- Analyse website performance, competitor monitoring and report to supervisor for decision making.
- Ability to work under pressure, organized, multi-tasking and step up to achieve goals.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Thai Nationality, any gender.
- English Language (fair).
- Thai Language (native).
- Supporting and contribute in the implementation of marketing activity for example Promotion Campaign, Products Launch, Trade show, Roadshow, Event Seminar included products solution, booth display, collateral materials.
- Managing event details and performing tasks as assigned.
- Coordinating and following up with agencies-organizer and internal dept. to good coordination and operation thru email, telephone, etc to get the jobs done and report to supervisor if any problem occurred with creatively solution propose.
- Setting up, daily control and ensure all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management and meet the team KPI.
- Preparing marketing materials and managing promotions including problem solving.
- Ensuring good brand image and brand visibility to consumer.
- Making the checklist for what to do before, during and after an event in order to maximize productivity and able to achieve the goals.
- Scheduling of decoration and refreshment and develop storefront new store.
- Check-up marketing collaterals are displayed in-store correctly as guideline.
- Thai Nationality, Female, age 28-32 years old.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing or direct work experience in marketing activity field.
- 3 years experiences in marketing activity or event management field.
- Good Command of MS Office.
- Request personal car or motorbike.
Able to work as a shift, Business Statistics / Analysis, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), English, Thai
- Job Responsibilities:
- Audit Floor planvehicle as according to audit process to be covered both Nissan and Mitsubishi brands by coordinate with Nissan and Mitsubishi dealers, manufacturer and related parties.
- Conduct surveillance field audit to ensure that audit activities to be conducted by third parties are comply to company policy and procedureswhich includes physically inspecting all dealer vehicles for serial number, excessive wear, damage, location and date of sale.
- Conduct unplanned and planned inventory field audit activities for all floor plan vehicle to obtain information on purchaser, finance source and delivery date of vehicle sold.
- Monitor all Floor plan vehicle stock to be concisely.
- Prepare, present and obtain agreement/consent of an accurate findings / audit results of new vehicle stock to reach valid conclusions with the dealers.
- Submit audit results, including your Red Flags and concerns, for review by Audit Manager, credit and sales partners.
- Monitor all Floor plan vehicle stock to be concisely.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, or related fields.
- 2-3 years working experienceinconducting field / onsite / of new vehicles stock auditwould be advantage.
- Have business knowledge on auto financing, especially in wholesale / Floor plan function.
- Able to travel occasionally: Job involves daily travel for vehicle audit and occasional overnight travel may be required (Driver's License is required).
- High accountability and honestly.
- Self-motivation, determination, confidence and adaptability.
- Good administrative skills.
- Literate in Computer, MS Excel, MS Word, etc.
- Good communicated in English both speaking and writing.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor, South Sathorn Road,
- Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.