WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will need to make things happen. You will be the engine of the Food & Beverage team assisting in the key processes that ensure the success of the department. You will be involved with driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will manage administration ensuring smooth communications for the associates and the department. You will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of Food & Beverage team members throughout their journey.Qualifications Previous experience in an administration role or Food & Beverage. Strong commercial/business acumen Passion for self development
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Database Administrator (DBA)
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Coordinate with developer team to design, sizing database server, performance test and database tune performance.
- Implement database server (Storage OS Database level).
- Database server setup, backup, monitor, replicate operation.
- Maintain information life cycle operation of database server.
- Maintain database security with standard.
- Monitor bug/error of database server.
- Monitor capacity database server, analysis database server usage.
- Develop working standard.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in IT, DBA (Oracle) or DB2 (Unix/Linux).
- Experiences in tools for database (Monitor, Diagnostic or Performance Tuning), tools for replicate (Oracle Data Guard, DB2 HADR or Third Party), tools for information life cycle.
- Experiences in Oracle Exadata maintenance is a plus.
- Knowledge in database development, IT Infrastructure (OS, Storage, Network or Security) is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งDatabase Administrator (DBA)
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- A RDS DBA must be able to maintain optimal application performance to keep business operations running smoothly. A major role of this position involves the usage of tools to monitor, log and react to performance changes on a daily basis. This oftens covers a broad range of skills including the programming and configuration of performance monitoring systems. Omise places great importance on the performance of our RDS systems and across the Infrastructure team. A few of the duties of this position include:
- Improving Database Performance: Having an experienced DBA managing a database will increase overall performance, keeping users and managers happy, and saving costs.Improving Application performance: Closely working with our developers to remove slow queries and bottlenecks, and to effectively scale our applications with PostgreSQL built in features such as Partitioning and Sharding.Disaster Prevention and Recovery: An experienced DBA will be invaluable in preventing system failures, or solving disaster situations. A great uptime is indeed very important!Innovator: We are looking for someone who will look at customer usage and needs and innovate to deliver a smoother, better performing infrastructure.
- What you will be doing
- Responsible for managing, upgrading, monitoring and tuning PostgreSQL databases.Work closely with developers to improve performance of our applications in relation to database queries and schemas.Manage, and test database backup & recovery strategies, verifying data integrity.Proactively monitor and tune for performance of our databases and improve SQL queries on the application side.Responsible for capacity planning and long term strategies.Consult with development and architecture teams to help meet continued application growth and cost optimizations.Create and maintain documentation of procedures, schemas and guides for troubleshooting database systems.
- What you have
- Required Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge with PostgreSQL.Knowledge with Application database adapters, especially ActiveRecord.Ability to debug queries in SQL with "explain analyze".In depth PostgreSQL concepts of vacuum, async replication, native partitioning.Amazon Web Services, specifically RDS.Good knowledge on PostgreSQL architecture with experience in setting the server parameters for optimal performance.Ability to work as a team and closely with developers and devops supporting Omise applications.Strong in communication, teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills.3+ years Experience with Linux and RDS
- Good to Have
- Ruby on Rails 5.x and 6.xStrong ActiveRecord knowledgeKubernetesNative Partitioning in PostgreSQL 11Geo-Distributed DatabasesNoSQL knowledgePostgresql Aurora (RDS) cluster and replica setElasticSearchYou Are
- AutonomousIndependentOpen-mindedEager to learn new thingsSelf-motivatedComfortable in a rapidly changing environmentCan communicate wellWork in a fast and agile team
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people.Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan and Singapore.Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more.Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017.
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application.You will be invited to complete an interview.2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job OverviewIn the past, industrial networks where based on proprietary protocols and software, managed and monitored by humans with no connection to the outside world. This created a secure network which hackers were unable to interface and attack with nothing to gain or destroy. In addition, OT and IT were not integrated and did not deal with the same kinds of vulnerabilities. Today, it's a very different story as we see more industrial systems brought online to deliver big data and smart analytics as well as adopt new capabilities and efficiencies through technological integrations. IT-OT convergence gives organizations a single view of industrial systems together with process management solutions that ensure accurate information is delivered to people, machines, switches, sensors and devices at the right time and in the best format. When IT and OT systems work in harmony, new efficiencies are discovered, systems can be remotely monitored and managed and organizations can realize the same security benefits that are used on administrative IT systems.This transition from closed to open systems has generated a slew of new security risks that need to be addressed.Siemens Industrial Communication deliver operational hardware and software technology enabling our client to have a single view to monitor and control their physical hardware. Industrial communication devices DCS / SCADA systems or electrical systems are intelligently protected by our specially engineered solutions through utilization of Siemens aggregate level integrated security interface. This allows for process management in manufacturing plants to function more accurately without disruptions from external treats and attacks. The successful candidate plays a vital role in providing technically accurate solutions and value propositions to our existing install bases as well as green field projects in network & data security for a variety of clients by ensuring compliance, standard business procedures and measures to safeguard the best interest of the organization.What are my responsibilities?Performs strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets. Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies. Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups. Performs the management and coordinates the activities of external vendorsContributes to the development of a unit business strategy. Manages the development of strategic planning tools and provides and reviews consolidated business forecasts. Collects portfolio requirements across the regional sales force. Contributes to various projects with a strategic perspective. Drives and monitors key business development programs. Supports with the assigned organization and collaboration within and across Siemens units Supports effectiveness of sales organizations via strategic initiatives / projects. What do I need to qualify for this role?Solid understanding of network solutions and how to improve the efficiency of current networksExperience in NG firewalls, routing, switching to maximize network efficiency and securityTechnical background on network performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting.Technical background in network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WLAN, Cloud Infrastructure, SecurityEngineering degree required.Security certifications Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and addressing schemes, i.e., TCP/IP functions, CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, layer 2, NetFlow, etc.Experience supporting Security Information and Event Management productsExcellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to solve complex technical issues.Exhibit initiative, follow-up and follow through with commitments.Ability to support and work in a team environment.Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-pressure environmentUnderstanding of risk management principles in all aspects of IT and ICS Security preferredExperience with and ability to maintain confidentiality of data.Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Job OverviewWe are looking for a Logistics Admin who can support general process or Logistics from importation to delivery to customer.What are my responsibilities?Support Customs clearance specialist on filing and preparing the reportSubmit permit via NSW and liaison with Government officer until the permit grantedAcquire product data and maintain product database which already submit to TISI, CBMW and NBTCSupport Duty refund document filingFiling the POD return from SupplierOther responsibilities assigned by SupervisorProceeds with all day-to-day Administration / Internal Services operations, and
- applies IT systems.Processes all individually assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed
- transactions and workflows.Completes Administration / Internal Services related transactions, with
- involved internal and external parties. Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact
- in subject matters. Reports accurately and timely to accountable management. Liaises with functionally involved Operations and Professionals, on an
- operational basis. Works independently, in a dedicated team of Professionals and Operators.What do I need to qualify for this job?At least 1-2 years experiences in LogisticsBachelors degree in any field.Good service mind with high sense of ownershipProactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.Be able to work as a teamAble to operate PC and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook) and Forwarder web-based application. Advance Excel is a plusEnglish proficiency in writing and readingFamiliar with SAP is a plusUnderstand / Has the background in the Electronic and Electrical equipment is preferred.Applicants must be willing to work on weekends if needed.Organization: Global Business ServicesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Early ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Wired Network Product Owner-TRCS-THBK02252451DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Wired Network Product OwnerPurpose of the jobAs Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.Key responsibilities1.Owns the product roadmap.2. Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.3.Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.4. Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments 20 %5. Develop and maintain product documentation and deployment processes.EducationBachelors degree or relevent industry experienceCCNA, CCIE and MCSE highly desired but not requiredRelevant experience requiredProduct or project development experienceKnowledge Product Management and/or Product DevelopmentProven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindsetEstablished background in launching product or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principlesExperience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, APIs, real time alerts, etc.Experience with procurement, expense management, and treasury businesses and processesQualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 04.05.2020, 9:09:07 PMUnposting Date: 04.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM