WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- You will leverage your deep knowledge and expertise in marketing and sales by advising client service teams and top managers at client organizations to provide leadership and direction. In this role, youll have the opportunity to work directly with consulting teams to conduct assessments of client capabilities and performance, playing a significant role in team problem solving through the findings and insights from diagnostics and assessments.You will contribute to defining the implications to the client operating model, new roles and organization implications, and operating processes. You will also contribute to the strategies and solutions for marketing technology. You will be an important source of intellectual insight on a client project, framing business problems in a way that the team can then execute to drive impact and client value. Specifically, you'll be responsible for identifying our clients' most critical issues, developing best practices at leading companies, and advancing opportunities. Also, you will develop your practical experience from other similar situations which would help in leveraging firm experts' insight and experience to solve problems.You will lead projects on day-to-day problem solving, team management, and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise, and proprietary tools to every client situation. You will manage and develop strategic client relationships while ensuring the highest quality of client work. You will also coach and develop younger tenured colleagues and create a distinctive experience for clients and working teams.Leveraging your expertise, youll help to advance McKinseys overall knowledge base by contributing to and expanding our diagnostic and assessment toolkit and approach. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones.
- Performance Marketing (Paid Channel), Senior Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of paid marketing channels and hands-on execution of performance campaign on Facebook, Google Ads, and Ads Networks for all markets
- Ensure real-time optimisation including budget allocation across channels, platforms and countries in order to maximize spending efficiency
- Deliver ongoing performance based on the channel metrics through charts and slide decks and make actionable recommendations
- Initiate Pomelos marketing strategy to generate both new customers and boost customer retention in order to meet the companys target & KPIs
- Maintain good relationship with related 3rd party vendor including negotiation, budget allocation and setting KPI for them based on their specialty
- Strategize Ads concepts across all the channels and platforms while taking a lead on creative and content team briefings
- Participate or lead in assign projects across marketing function and all stakeholders such as creative team to achieve project goals
- 1-3 years experience in paid performance marketing.
- Familiar with performance marketing metrics and platforms for both web and app channel will be a big plus
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus
- Creative thinker with Data-driven mindset
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and able to work effectively with a variety of functions and businesses
- Passionate about Fashion/Beauty industry. Technologically savvy, always up-to-date on industry trends & practices
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address