WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible for overall compensation and benefits, evaluating, improving and implementing the compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance that align with policies and systems.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Execute company and employee relation activities to build good relationships among the company, employee and community aligned with corporate philosophy and business purpose.
- Manage and monitor the employee engagement and internal communication budget, adhering to financial guidelines, ensuring value for money and acting as appropriate within delegated authorities.
- Coordinate and execute internal and external learning programs with Learning COE.
- Other task as assignment.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in handling a full set of Employee relation or training and development.
- Good command in spoken and written English (TOEIC 550 and up).
- Having accountability, accuracy and a hard-working trait.
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize issues for problem resolution.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills along with problem-solving skills.
- Computer proficient, especially in using PowerPoint and Excel.
- Interested applicants are invited to APPLY NOW or if you wish to learn more about this position, please contact:
- Mitr Phol Sugar Corp Ltd
- Talent Recruitment
- 2 Ploenchit Center, 2 floor,
- Sukhumvit Rd. Klongtoey BKK 10110
- Design, implement and monitor progression of HR strategies as well as policies and process.
- Provide solution for HR BU in strategy and policy execution.
- Develop and maintain HR tools and guideline (Job Evaluation, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, HR Analytics etc,).
- Oversee Performance Management cycle and monitor process execution in Digital Platform (Success Factors).
- Organize Top Executive meeting on HR related matter and follow up progression.
- Accountable for Annual budget planning of merit increase, promotion, and bonus calculation.
- Handle compensation and benefit as well as related policies execution.
- Analyze HR data and generate recommendations to improve HR efficiency and productivity.
- Research on HR trend and propose solutions to improve employee journey and HR process.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Excellent for analytical skills, problem solving, interpersonal skills and presentation skill.
- Excellent for Microsoft Office skills.
- Good command of English.
- Take a pro-active part in the design of the Strategic Business Plan (SBP) of the country and lead the execution and control of the global SBP for the respective support area in the location and coordinate this with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation in all relevant locations.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Management and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization. Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR measures and pr ...
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, and compensation & benefits for all employees are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines, the global policy manual and modern HR Management practices.
- Support/drive initiatives and efficient processes, in close co-ordination with the Talent and in close alignment with global HR partners, in the areas of Learning/Training, Leadership, Performance + Succession, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting as well as Organizational development efforts.
- Ensure smooth processes for talent acquisition and transfer activities in support functions in close cooperation with global Rewards and lead the recruitment for the Senior Management team of the market.
- Work closely with the Rewards team to promote and develop overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure proper implementation. Ensure framework for local compensation programs based upon Global Salary Management System and local benefits programs in line with corporate guidelines.
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process and in close cooperation with the Rewards.
- Lead change management in line with evolving organization structure to win in the marketplace.
- Enable and Embed People Strategy and Values embodiment to reach Own the Game objectives.
- Sponsor DEI initiatives alongside ERG team to create a more inclusive working environment.
- Lead the HR team members and give functional direction according to the global, as well as local strategies and concepts - ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
- Define organizational structure, set objectives, and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement.
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team.
- Key Relationships:SLT - Thailand.
- HR Talent.
- HR - Talent Acquisition.
- Corporate Communication.
- Sourcing Leadership Team in location and HRBP Sourcing.
- HR Reward.
- Legal Counsel.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company.
- An acute sense of business management and administration.
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers' needs.
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing complex mid to large size projects within HR.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management.
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and Development.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs.
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, sexual harassment investigations and downsizing.
- Experience in leading HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus.
- AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE - THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
- ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. JOB TITLE: Director Human Resources BRAND: adidas LOCATION: Bangkok TEAM: Human Resources STATE: 10 COUNTRY/REGION: TH CONTRACT TYPE: Full time NUMBER: 446424 DATE: Jul 7, 2022
- Efficient and knowledgeable medical advice and service provided to staff members of ESCAP and other UN specialized agencies.
- Work LocationESCAP Medical Service.
- Expected durationStart Date: as soon as possible or July 2022
- End Date: Contract duration will be discussed individually with the selected candidates, subject to availability of funds and further need for extra support staff.
- The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) serves as the regional development arm of the United Nations Secretariat in Asia and the Pacific.
- The UN Medical Service, under the direction of the Human Resources Management Section, serves as an occupational health service and on-site clinic for United Nations staff at the UN complex in Bangkok. The Service comprises of one Medical Officer, one Nurse and one support staff. The Clinic Physician, an individual contractor, reports to the Medical Officer and Chief of Human Resources.
- The Locum Clinic Physician will take on the main clinical and several administrative aspects of the work being done by the UN Medical Officer. The Clinic Physician is expected to work the same number of hours and/or days as the Medical Officer and Medical Service Staff, unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties.
- Under the direct supervision of the Medical Officer and the oversight of Chief of Human Resources, the Clinic Physician will:
- Undertake day-today clinical duties, such as walk-in consultations, medical emergencies, work and travel-related medical clearance, immunizations, travel health advice, etc., and ensure that all services provided are duly documented in the UN Medical Service's online medical database, Earthmed.
- Provide COVID-19 support to clients, including the following: contact tracing, workplace prevention guidance, referral to care providers, advice on COVID-19 vaccinations, etc.
- Address work environment and occupational health issues, including input on pandemic planning and urgent occupational safety and health issues.
- Refer patients to, and follow-up with, external specialists/health care providers as necessary.
- Advise UN Administration on medical standards for recruitment, sick leave, fitness to return to work, fitness to travel, and medical evacuations as per United Nations policies and guidelines.
- Ensure availability of supplies and proper functioning of medical equipment, in collaboration with the nurse and team assistant.
- Support the design and delivery of awareness and training programmes (e.g. health education, staff wellness, first aid and CPR, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as required by the Medical Officer.
- LOCAL ENGAGEMENT
- Engagement of the selected individual contractor is on a local basis. Candidates shall be engaged within commuting distance of the UN ESCAP office, irrespective of nationality. The selected candidate is responsible for any expenses incurred to participate in the assessment process, and any costs related to travelling and/or relocating to the duty station in the event of an offer of employment.
- Qualifications/special skillsLicenses & Certificates: License to practice medicine is required. Additional training or certification in basic and/or
- advanced life support, occupational health, or pandemic planning is desirable.
- Skills: Strong communication and presentation skills required. Familiarity with standard computer/IT tools such as MS Office is required. Experience using other electronic tools and online clinical databases is highly desirable.
- Academic Qualifications: Degree in Medicine, including residency in at least one medical specialty, preferably
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Background in occupational health, tropical medicine, travel medicine or public health is highly desirable.
- Experience: A minimum of seven years of progressively responsible clinical experience in at least one area of medicine is required. Prior experience with the UN or other diverse multi-cultural, multilingual organizations is desirable. Additional experience in occupational health and COVID-19 support is an asset.
- Language: Fluency in spoken and written English is required. Thai language skills a distinct advantage.
- No FeeTHE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). THE UNITED NATIONS DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH INFORMATION ON APPLICANTS' BANK ACCOUNTS.