WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Signalling Project Manager (ST8 Doubletrack)-TRCS-THBK02167222DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Signalling Project ManagerPurpose of the jobThe Project Manager acts within the boundaries of the contract with the full power of the Value Chain Entity Presidents authorityto deliver the object of the contract to the customer and to deliver the targeted margin to Bombardier. To this effect, the ProjectManager leads the Project Core Team in the successful completion of their assigned tasks within schedule, allocated budgetsand scope to the required quality. The Project Manager will lead the project and cope with the unique challenge of continuallyfocusing on a pro-active management that the functions keep their delegated budgets, meet their schedules and deliver on theirobligation. The Project Manager shall lead the team with the view of the full project including areas outside own Value ChainEntity and the overall impact on BT performance.The Project Manager is responsible to apply the key Project Management Processes and the applicable tools for theimplementation, and is accountable for the strict and efficient application thereof.The Project Manager has to ensure that all Project Core Team members have sufficient financial and reporting governance andto ensure all risks and opportunities are properly addressed and mitigated.The Project Manager 2 is typically leading single projects of a ranking of C or a smaller sub project on an A or large B project.Key responsibilitiesFunctional duties to the Project Core Team- Responsible for the WBS, Detailed Project Schedule, JDDP, Customer Interface, Project Risk, Opportunityand Improvement Management, Project Launch (including the Orange Book), Change Management and- Contractual Obligation Management, Budget allocation and monitoring, Project Reporting internally bothstatus and financial performance- Responsible to be primary contact to divisional Project Management Office. In larger projects, this could bedelegated as a separate role.Leadership duties within the Project Core Team- Has the authority and the obligation to review the effort of the Project Core Team members and to givedirectives related to the project execution, as such will be involved in the PMP objective setting process forall Project Core Team members- Defines and secures the support of the business partners and extended project team- Responsible for management of all communication with the Customer- Lead the Project Core Team effort to meet periodic financial targets- Responsible for adapting his/her leadership and motivational skills to the project, the team or individual'scapabilities and knowledge, the time and tools available and the results desired. (S)he will develop must dostrategies to increase team effectiveness.Specific responsibilities to other Project Core Team roles- Adapts the allocation of work packages between the roles and the day-to-day delegation of special tasks tothe Project Core Team members in order to optimize the total project- Responsible for the communication to the Product Development Manager as well as potential ProjectManagers of collaborating Value Chain Entities.QualificationsRelevant Experience Required- Strong experience within railway engineering industry.- Working experience either in Project Management, Bids, Sales, Contracts & Legal, Procurement, Engineering in Signalling businessOperations- Thai language speaker for customer and sub-con communications- Proven leadership performance (i.e. PMP, 360 feedback)- International experienceJob: General ManagementPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:59:19 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Manager, Deployment ServicesSummaryLeads and manages Deployment Services delivery personnel responsible for the delivery of contracted services to customers and meeting financial commitments. Builds in-depth knowledge of clients' priorities, challenges and initiatives and become a trusted advisor. With good knowledge on Dell EMC product and service offerings, builds a strong team of talented subject matter experts and project managers. Works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups to manage the life cycle of complex, high risk projects from design through customer and customer service turnover. Typically utilizes management skills more than technical skills. Serves as mediator to internal issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing solutions to clients.AccountabilitiesManages the P&L (revenue, expense and margin) of the deployment services business.Ensures that full life cycle delivery costs are within or better than the delivery costs contracted according to the service level agreement.Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.Proactively identifies potential issues and drives resolution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvement.Identifies opportunities for growth and innovation.Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience and relationships.ResponsibilitiesDrives cost effective and timely delivery of billable implementation services that drive product and service revenues.Responsible for managing Deployment Services team members which include Project Managers, Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists.Manages the headcount for delivery of activities and ensures the appropriate resource teams are assigning the qualified resources to the priority projects.Works with Project Managers to forecast revenue and expenses and meets the assigned targets.Helps define delivery management core processes and improvement opportunities.Takes the lead role in managing relationships with key customers.May be involved with accounts spanning multiple geographies.Manages multiple third-party partners across many programs in the successful delivery of technical solutions.Oversees escalated problems to maintain strong customer experience levels. Drives technical issue resolution in complex deploy engagements.Responsible for delivering in a highly-matrixed global delivery model.Builds a highly technical team of Solutions Architects and Delivery Specialists and constantly develops the skills to align the delivery capability to business requirements.Ensures high quality in service delivery to achieve high customer satisfaction levels.Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication.Provides coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize employee performanceEnsures compliance with the best practices, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reportsSkillsDemonstrated track record of delivering multiple high-quality services to medium to large sized accounts.Knowledge on High End Storage and Data Protection solutions and service offering.Advanced organizing and planning skills to effectively manage a team.Experienced priority-setting skills to effectively meet departmental strategic and operational objectives.Ability to communicate clearly and present to senior leadership/executives.Ability to lead cross-functional delivery teams.Demonstrates attentiveness to quality and productivity.Advanced analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.Ability to motivate, direct and lead groups of people.Ability to manage delivery budgets and minimize program variances.Ability to work independently.Sense of urgencyCommunication and Presentation skills.Interpersonal and Organizational skillsEducation and ExperienceTypically, 12+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experienceTypically requires 4+ years managerial/leadership experienc
- Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Global-Services
- Job ID: R045068
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.Job DescriptionAs a Senior IT Manager, you will be responding to manage IT teams to participate in the day-to-day event response, incident management, problem management and project management, ensuring the systems, services and infrastructure work reliably, ensuring the operational efficiency, aligning with strategies and comply with the company policies. Analyzing business operations, research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations for IT development based on business needs.Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:Managing, supervising employees in IT department by motivating, coaching and setting up the goals which align with company goals and strategies.Manage IT teams to participates in the day-to-day event response, incident management and problem management for the enterprise applications, network, infrastructure and call center system to minimize the duration of business operation interruption.Manage the provision of the enterprise applications enhancement, maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.Analyze business operations, specify, research top technologies, recommend cost effective solutions, plan and perform the implementation of systems-related policies, procedures and standards.Research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations based on business needs.Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvementsStrategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutionsLiaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.Conducts testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems. Ensures appropriate disaster recovery configurations and plans are documented and tested.Plan and manage IT team onsite for new IT system implementation, travelling for onsite inspection, manage IT project team for installation or implement new hardware and/or new applications.Plan and manage to prepare IT budget that relating to hardware, software fees, budget to replace server, network equipment end of life, upgrade software or initiative new applications.Develop documentation and SOP for IT systems, procedures, policies or any information related to the operation of the department, require by business or require by the auditor.Maintain high level of users satisfaction, conduct the annual users satisfaction survey and prepare/propose the plan for improving the IT services and users satisfaction.QualificationsBachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.5+ years of experience with IT Operations and IT Project Management, experience with new site project planning and management.5+ years of experience managing enterprise business applications, standard software, client platforms, cloud services, servers, operating systems, virtual environments and telephony systems.Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communicationSuccessful experience leading people high critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategyExceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.Ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply or implement IT strategy in assigned projects or initiatives.Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT operations required and Project Management.
Job OverviewIn the past, industrial networks where based on proprietary protocols and software, managed and monitored by humans with no connection to the outside world. This created a secure network which hackers were unable to interface and attack with nothing to gain or destroy. In addition, OT and IT were not integrated and did not deal with the same kinds of vulnerabilities. Today, it's a very different story as we see more industrial systems brought online to deliver big data and smart analytics as well as adopt new capabilities and efficiencies through technological integrations. IT-OT convergence gives organizations a single view of industrial systems together with process management solutions that ensure accurate information is delivered to people, machines, switches, sensors and devices at the right time and in the best format. When IT and OT systems work in harmony, new efficiencies are discovered, systems can be remotely monitored and managed and organizations can realize the same security benefits that are used on administrative IT systems.This transition from closed to open systems has generated a slew of new security risks that need to be addressed.Siemens Industrial Communication deliver operational hardware and software technology enabling our client to have a single view to monitor and control their physical hardware. Industrial communication devices DCS / SCADA systems or electrical systems are intelligently protected by our specially engineered solutions through utilization of Siemens aggregate level integrated security interface. This allows for process management in manufacturing plants to function more accurately without disruptions from external treats and attacks. The successful candidate plays a vital role in providing technically accurate solutions and value propositions to our existing install bases as well as green field projects in network & data security for a variety of clients by ensuring compliance, standard business procedures and measures to safeguard the best interest of the organization.What are my responsibilities?Performs strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets. Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies. Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups. Performs the management and coordinates the activities of external vendorsContributes to the development of a unit business strategy. Manages the development of strategic planning tools and provides and reviews consolidated business forecasts. Collects portfolio requirements across the regional sales force. Contributes to various projects with a strategic perspective. Drives and monitors key business development programs. Supports with the assigned organization and collaboration within and across Siemens units Supports effectiveness of sales organizations via strategic initiatives / projects. What do I need to qualify for this role?Solid understanding of network solutions and how to improve the efficiency of current networksExperience in NG firewalls, routing, switching to maximize network efficiency and securityTechnical background on network performance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting.Technical background in network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WLAN, Cloud Infrastructure, SecurityEngineering degree required.Security certifications Advanced knowledge of networking protocols and addressing schemes, i.e., TCP/IP functions, CIDR blocks, subnets, addressing, communications, layer 2, NetFlow, etc.Experience supporting Security Information and Event Management productsExcellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to solve complex technical issues.Exhibit initiative, follow-up and follow through with commitments.Ability to support and work in a team environment.Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-pressure environmentUnderstanding of risk management principles in all aspects of IT and ICS Security preferredExperience with and ability to maintain confidentiality of data.Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Manager
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Manage overall IT projects (Software, Hardware, Implement) including planning, budgeting, coordination, execution, control to achieve project within timeline.
- Project monitoring and tracking progress.
- Coordinating internal/external departments for smoothly and effective project.
- Recommend and supervise staff and team.
- Overseeing project documentation.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in software development, programming or coding.
- At least 5 years experience as a Project Manager.
- Strong knowledge in IT background.
- Have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) because of work with foreigner vendor/customer.
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Manager
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- At least to 2 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a project manager or team leader.
- Experience as a Thai translator, linguist, copywriter, writer or editor.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- Experience within creative, localization, journalism, public communications or the online marketing/advertising industry.
- Ability to relate to ambiguity, work independently and be able to chart direction of projects.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused and proactive, with ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- About the job Google is a universally recognized name. The Localization team helps Google's ideas and products look, feel and sound natural to users in their own countries. We collaborate with international Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to steer products through the localization process and ensure successful launches across the globe. Our team is an international collection of enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable people who excel in a fast-paced, culturally diverse environment. You are an excellent communicator who plays a strategic role by building relationships with partner teams to establish needs, deadlines and budgets. You will flex your project management skills in order to ensure that our Localization process runs effectively and efficiently.
- You have a passion for language. You want to shape Googles voice in your market.
- Google's mission is to make all of the world's information universally accessible and useful. We take that seriously for far more than just products in English language. Help us make sure that Google is useful and fun for our international users. If you are an experienced Thai translator, copywriter, writer or editor with an extensive track record in the localization, creative, marketing, public communications or journalism industry or an experienced business/team/project leader with solid translation and linguistic skills then this role could be perfect for you.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTechs role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.To learn more about gTech, check out our video. Responsibilities
- Support and guide Google's translation and review vendors to ensure localization quality for product launches in Thai. Develop a good understanding of market expectations for localization quality and how Google's products fit in the market.
- Form a critical part of the Google in-country go-to-market team to drive localization of Google products. Work closely with local teams to develop terminology for new features and products.
- Work with localization project managers and other teams to identify and address linguistic issues. Maintain language references such as terminology databases and the style guide.
- Ensure quality of high-priority products and highly visible materials through quality assurance and bug fixing, taking a hands-on approach as necessary. Support and communicate effectively with Thai and English speaking clients.
- Understand challenges in the localization process and lead broad language quality improvement initiatives.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Client Resolution Manager, South Asia (Thai Speaking)Bangkok, ThailandClient Resolution Manager is responsible for the delivery of superior levels of customer service to Dell's ProSupport Client customers.Able to meet individual and team metrics, the incumbent will be accountable for accurate and timely resolution management (technical and non-technical escalations) for Dell's client product and solutions range in accordance with Dell Technical Support guidelines. This role would include but not be limited to handling of customer escalations, mentoring of L2/QL/CTE/L1 technical staff and liaison with cross functional departments to ensure an effective resolution.Your ability to take total ownership of customer issues, and then resolving those to the satisfaction of both Dell and our Customer, will put you in good stead for this role.The ideal candidate will have a positive outward demeanor, always striving to overcome the odds, and lift those around them, motivating them to do well in spite of adversity. Your good work ethic and proven reliability, alongside the ability to work autonomously will help you succeed as you grow your footprint within Dell.Key ResponsibilitiesEnsures a positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for customers technical and non-technical issues.Act as a focal point for escalated Customer cases providing regular updates to both customers and internal stakeholders and aligning sufficient resources to deliver timely resolutions. Take ownership and resolve escalated technical/non-technical issues per the performance measurement and criteria established in Dell Services and by the customer. Makes time sensitive, mission critical decisions that impact customer operations.Develops and delivers post incident reports on all critical support incidents.Continuous review of processes and seeking to remedy or improve any opportunities found.Maintain high level of Dell product and process knowledge.Maintain a thorough understanding of Dell ProSupport deliverablesEssential Skill set:Excellent command of Thai/English and ability to effectively communicate at all levels (written and verbal), including an excellent telephone manner.Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are required, as this position will closely interact with the sales team, customers, and management.Excellent customer management skills in managing expectations and ensuring a high degree of customer experience.Excellent project management skills are required. Candidate must possess excellent task prioritizing and documentation skills.Ability to think laterally, possess strong problem solving, planning and prioritization skills.Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Desktop and Laptop hardware technology.Strong technical knowledge of current and previous Microsoft Operating systems and Office suites.Previous technical support experience in a hardware repair/ troubleshooting role.Be adaptable, accountable and flexible in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.Ability to deal with ambiguity and multitasking simultaneous escalations.Be an advocate of a strong, cohesive team environment.Qualification:Degree/diploma on IT related courseAt least 3 years of related working experienceAdvanced Desktop hardware knowledge; A+ certification desired.Microsoft, Linux or Unix certification preferableBasic networking knowledge (including WAN topology, mixed LAN/WAN operating system environments, DNS/WINS/DHCP, firewall solutions, and network load balancing);Basic knowledge of at least 2 of the following: Windows OS, RedHat Linux, Exchange, SQL, IIS, Proxy, Apache, Squid, SendMail, ASP, or XML.
- Job Family: Product-Services Engineering Global-Services
- Job ID: R17772
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Account Executive (Skill IT)
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- เข้าร่วมประชุมกับลูกค้าให้ทราบทิศทางธุรกิจ เพื่อร่วมวางแผนและจัดหาระบบสารสนเทศที่เหมาะสม
- รวบรวมความต้องการของลูกค้า และประสานงานเพื่อจัดตั้งเป็นโครงการ และจัดทำ SR ร่วมกับลูกค้า
- ติดตามสถานะของโครงการต่างๆ และ SR เพื่อสรุปเป็นรายงานแจ้งให้ลูกค้า และ Management ภายในทราบ
- ให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับธุรกิจของลูกค้าแก่ Project Manager หรือ PM เพื่อพัฒนาระบบข้อมูลเทคโนโลยี
- สารสนเทศให้สอดคล้องกับความต้องการของลูกค้าอย่างแท้จริง และ Issue ต่างๆที่เกิดขึ้น
- รับ Issue ต่างๆ หรือ Customers Complaint ที่ลูกค้าแจ้ง และนำเสนอสาเหตุของปัญหารวมถึง Solution ให้กับลูกค้า
- หญิง/ชาย อายุ 23 - 30 ปี
- ปริญญาตรีขึ้นไป สาขาเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ, คอมพิวเตอร์, บริหารการจัดการ หรือที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- มีประสบการณ์ด้านการตลาด,การขาย 1-3ปี
- หากเป็นด้าน IT Solution และด้าน SAP, Presale SAP จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ *
- สามารถติดตามสถานะโครงการต่างๆ รวมถึงปัญหาของระบบงาน เพื่อสรุปเป็นรายงานแจ้งให้ลูกค้าทราบเป็นรายเดือน
- รวมความต้องการลูกค้า และประสานงานเพื่อจัดตั้งโครงการได้
- เข้าประชุมกับลูกค้าให้ทราบทิศทางธุรกิจ เพื่อร่วมวางแผนและจัดหาระบบสารสนเทศที่เหมาะสมได้
- มีบุคลิกภาพดี ทักษะการสื่อสาร ต่อรองดี และมนุษย์สมพันธ์ดี
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งAccount Executive (Skill IT)
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
- ตำแหน่งงาน : Project Management Officer
- บริษัท โกซอฟท์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- รวบรวม จัดทำข้อมูล เพื่อสนับสนุนในการบริหารการบริการด้าน IT Service การดำเนินงานโครงการ เพื่อสนับสนุนการดำเนินงานของหน่วยงาน Service
- ดูแล จัดการ ให้คำปรึกษา การใช้งาน Portfolio & Project Management System (PPM) แก่ Project Manager และ Service Team รวมถึงประสานงานในการ Customize Tool ให้เหมาะสมกับการใช้งาน
- จัดทำรายงานการวิเคราะห์ Project Portfolio Analysis & Performance Dashboard และรายงานวิเคราะห์อื่นๆ เพื่อนำเสนอระดับ Management
- รวบรวม จัดทำข้อมูล เพื่อสนับสนุนหน่วยงานบัญชีและการเงิน
- จบการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี ในสาขา เทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ สถิติ MIS บริหารธุรกิจ หรือสาขาอื่นๆที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- สามารถใช้ Microsoft Excel ได้เป็นอย่างดี
- หากมีประสบการณ์ทำงานที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ PMO จะพิจารณาเป็นพิเศษ
- โปรด login เข้าสู่ระบบ
- คุณจะสมัครงานได้หลังจากที่ login เข้าสู่ระบบแล้วเท่านั้น
- ตำแหน่งProject Management Officer
- Email ผู้รับ
- Email ผู้ส่ง
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Sr. Power Supply and Distribution Engineer-TRCS-THBK02252321DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Senior Power Supply and Distribution EngineerPurpose of the jobSupport the Power Supply and Distribution lead engineer to mange, direct and coordinate all design activities for power supply and distribution of all internal/ external suppliers and regulatory authorities. Coordinate timely availability of design documentation for Substations and Power Rail. Provide integrated reporting on progress, delay from sub-systems level to integration level. Responsible for providing all necessary data to interface/integration team for the PS&D systems. Ensure review of design in timely manner and review of testing procedures to be handed-over to T&C manager. Provide the overall input for progress and status report on bi-weekly basis. Responsible to collect all data from PS&D for compliance matrix process and populate the relevant library. Provide technical support to QA/QC team for inspection during installationKey responsibilities1.Support the Power Supply lead engineer to direct, manage and report for power supply and conductor rail system design activates, deliverables including supplier coordination, design follow-up and sign-off.2. Review/Prepare all necessary design for PS&D system including Conductor Rail system. Implement ,workaround Plans to mitigate adverse effects of delays on the contract schedule.3.Prepare/ present reviews, weekly and monthly reports to management. Collect all signalling data for compliance matrix process and RAMS.Provide integrated reporting on progress, delay from sub-systems level to integration level.4. Support the integration team to Interface with partners to ensure Bombardier interface requirements are understood and met for Power Supply and Power Rail system scope of work.Interact between with partners and subcontractors and home office staff. Ensure each party is fed designs to review and that comments are incorporated.Support the system integration team to Interface with parties (subsystems design leads) to ensure fully completion of relevant ICD (Interface Control Document) between Traction Power System scope and other sub-systems and partners.5. Responsible to provide testing procedure for relevant systems to T&C manager.EducationBachelor in Engineering or equivilent industry experience.Relevant experience requiredPreferably experience in Railway project and strong design/engineering capability in Power Supply and Distribution systems of railway systems, Conductor Rail System, DC and AC, including competence in Earthing and Bonding engineering.Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleTraction Power engineering and project delivery in the same business;Working knowledge of planning & scheduling criteria;Good Knowledge of earthing and bonding;Good knowledge of starry current and stray current mitigation;Ability to work in a team environment and interface;Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;Skill on all systems used in Railway project. Capable of looking on global picture (integrated tests); andWell aware of sequence of tests to be able to build a working programme.QualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 08.05.2020, 2:19:51 AMUnposting Date: 07.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Country Payroll
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provides specialist
- support and guidance to the administration and processing of payrolls for
- a specific department or function. Provides expert guidance
- and direction to the department or function in complex matters dealing
- with payroll administration, processing requirements, reporting and
- payroll tax requirements, and other accounting requirements. Updates the policies and
- procedures for payroll administration and processing. Researches complex
- discrepancies in payrolls and takes or directs proper corrective action to
- achieve compliance and accuracy. Interprets payroll policy
- and procedures for managers and supervisors to resolve payroll issues in
- their area of responsibility. Makes decisions on payroll
- administration matters and provides direction to department or function in
- accordance with policy and guidelines established. Completes all required
- payroll and payroll tax reports, and insures that such reports completed
- at the department or function level comply with established policy,
- procedures, and requirements. Serves as a resource for
- the department or function by researching and resolving payroll related
- problems. Develops and maintains
- comprehensive knowledge of payroll requirements, practices, and procedures
- for the department or function, and insures the documentation of these
- College Graduate (preferably Management, Accounting)
- Experience and Skills:
- Language skills (English
- is a must)Communication- &
- customer service skillsConfident use of MS officeInterpersonal skills and
- relationships and collaborationTime management and
- prioritising skillsAccurateStress resistant,
- confidential, well organised ability to meet deadlinesPayroll knowledge
- affinity with payroll and numbersProcess improvement skills
- (e.g. lean/project management)Ability to influence
- others & change management skills
- Prior exposure to Payroll
- / HR Operations in Shared Service environment is advantageousKnowledge of other IT
- system is preferred (payroll system, T&A, Fidelity, Sirva)Internationally oriented
- and cultural diversity awareness
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)Job FunctionFinanceRequisition ID2005808976W
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- YOUR ROLE:
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, weve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup, or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 years of experience executing large scale website launches or equivalent education
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience with ecommerce and content management systems (hybris, AEM/CQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of W3C and accessibility guidelines
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Web graphic production
- Responsive Design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Yeoman scaffolding tool
- Nodejs and Node Package Manager
- Template engines such as Jade, Handlebars, Lo-Dash
- Interface compilers such as SWIG
- CSS extension languages such as LESS or SASS
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, or other legacy browser support frameworks
- Feature detection utilizing Modernizr
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Expertise using version control systems
- Experience with web scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Requirements
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Why Accenture?
- Culture and Values
- Grow your career in a global company trusted by clients from almost all industries. Accenture upholds its world-class brand and reputation through its core values and code of business ethics, empowering our people to deliver excellence, serve our clients and contribute to the community.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- At Accenture, having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our culture and core values and it enables us to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity to create a high-energy work environment for our people.
- Training and Development
- Accenture hones the skills and expertise of its people through various training and development programs. We offer formal and informal trainings for every career level to help our people acquire and build specialized skills.
- Work Environment
- Accenture leverages the latest workplace tools and technologies to foster a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This supports the highly collaborative nature of our work, enabling us to learn, network and innovate seamlessly.
- Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, corporate citizenship is central to our goal of helping people and communities become better. This empowers us to make a difference in the lives of others and bring positive change for a greater than future.
- Total Rewards
- Accenture recognizes the individual contributions and performance of its people. We also help our employees build a rewarding career through market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers
- values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our companys
- name is dedicated to our employees. Its their pioneering spirit, blended with
- our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that
- truly makes us unique as an employer. We
- offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond
- your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound
- interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Account Manager, Imaging to plans
- and executes sales targets and activities in a Northern Area - Thailand for the
- portfolio of Imaging Products with potential customers and to achieve defined
- commercial targets Your mission and responsibilities:You will develop &
- execution of effective strategy for assigned customers/ territoryYou will develop sales
- order within the assigned customers to achieve business targetYou will be responsible
- in handling tender/ procurement stage; work well with commercial/ legal teams
- on terms and conditionsYou will work with
- project manager to manage customers/ expectationYou will coordinate service
- support, keep abreast with service support issue and help maintain customer's
- satisfaction To
- find out more about the specific business, have a look at Your qualifications and
- hold a successfully completed Degree in Sciences, Medical Sciences, Medical Technology,
- or related fieldsYou
- have advance knowledge of diagnostic imaging marketYou
- have at least 5 years of sales experience in managing complex and strategic
- sales cycle; and exposure of healthcare markets in ThailandYour personality and skills:You have strong understanding of
- Healthcare product lines and technologyYou are an expert in exposure to customers and
- account management best practiceYou are good in creating strategic business
- plan, communication and presentation skillsYou
- can build sound working relationships internally and with Customers to ensure
- success in this roleYou are proficient in MS
- are proficient in Thai and English both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team: Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. Your
- cultural fit: Our
- unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate,
- and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
- We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it.
- Thats why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas. To
- all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes.
- Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company
- location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to
- unsolicited resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time