WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Good Communication Skills, English
- Job Summary:
- Respond to any questions from guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
- Take and confirm reservations and cancellations.
- Supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Respond to guest requests for special arrangements or services (e.g., spa services, transportation, religious services, babysitting, financial services, business center services, interpretation services, reservations, dry cleaning, entertainment/sporting events, shopping) by making arrangements or identifying appropriate providers.
- Contact appropriate individual or department as necessary to resolve guest requests.
- Collaborate with management to develop and carry-out ideas and procedures, and set goals to continuously improve department performance.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
SEO, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Zon social media manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Zon s social media sites and spread Zon s brand identity to current and prospective users. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts, and responding to followers.
- The office is at Sinn Sathorn Building next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- [email protected]
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Build training programs to train other team members that have to interact with users to make sure that the Zon brand has a unified and recognizable voice.
- Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Fun, creative, and service-minded.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Social media community building skills.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image,and video).
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Management, English
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Bachelor Degree any related field.
- M/F age 26-35.
- Knowledge of online media will be considered advantages.
- Own car & driver license.
- Strong level of interpersonal skill.
Market Research, Event Planning, Thai, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- generate media coverage.
- monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- excellent English, both written and spoken.
- ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- event management skills.
- familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- strong Thai Language skills.
- journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- experience of budget control.
- experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.