WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Teamwork, Good Communication Skills, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿65,000
- dentsu X (Thailand) is a one-stop solution agency; providing integrated and diversified services, including consulting, strategy, creativity, innovation and media solution.We strive to maintain our leadership as a true one-stop agency and further innovate to stay ahead of the industry. We passionately innovate the way we work to build agility and new ventures in the digital space. Our core mission is to become a trusted business partner to our clients and empower them to achieve their business performance goals and we are committed to putting the people first and determine to make our agency an inspiring workplace.
- Website:www.dx-thailand.com, Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/dentsuXthailand/.
- Regular Work.
- To use media tools in proper way for effective analysis.
- To responsible for media expenditure (monthly), media trend & review (quarterly), updated competitor movement (quarterly).
- To monitor the movement of competitors, analyze and report to client.
- To monitor role and responsibility of team members.
- Planning and Presentation.
- To be able to specific challenge of campaign, create effective media strategy and communication direction.
- To clear understand product in responsibility, campaign s brief and client s objective for.
- Designing effective integrated media recommendation.
- To prepare effective media plan and presentation proposal.
- To be able to present integrated media recommendation in Thai and English as professional.
- Idea and Creativity.
- To guide and share creative and new idea to support the proposal.
- Operation Efficiency.
- To be proactive and on-time deliver the assigned work.
- To monitor and do correctness in operation.
- To encourage team members to understand and support the company s policy and direction.
- To have good internal and external relationship.
- 3-5 years of advertising/marketing working experience.
- Understand media planning work process.
- Have positive attitude and good teamwork.
- Able to communicate in English very well (both speaking and writing).
- Initiate new media strategy and recommendation.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good negotiation skill with both media buyer and client.
Digital Marketing, English
- Amplifi is the media innovation and investment arm of Dentsu International Thailand.
- Amplifi s goal is to help the whole of DentsuInternational Thailand identify and generate value across all media opportunities. Amplifi harnesses technology, insight and creative thinking and works collaboratively with clients, media and tech owners to create an uplift in business outcomes, delivering against the mission of Value for All .
- Work in the Programmatic Trading team to execute online programmatic campaign for various clients from Dentsu International Thailand.
- Be responsible for delivering online (Video, Display, Social) campaign s KPIs as communicated from Account Service team via an execution through a platform(DSPs).
- Learn and become champion of a technology platform in the market.
- Monitor and manage performance of campaigns and perform optimization on a daily basis and where necessary.
- Be highly organized and effectively manage all the details associated with media campaigns.
- Generate weekly reports outlining campaign performance providing post launch analysis and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Experience & Qualification:
- Graduate in related field e.g. Business Administration/Advertising/ Economics/ Computer Science or Engineering.
- 3 - 5 Years experience with online advertising campaign execution. E.g. Display, Video, Search on Google Ads/Facebook Advertising or DSPs ex. DV360, The Trade Desk, Media Math and etc.
- Ability to diagnose campaign issues, create solutions, to communicate and recommend those solutions to others in an easy-to-understand format.
- English literate, able to work in an international working environment.
- Curious and passionate with technology, the Internet, and online advertising environment.
- Comfortable with numbers and data.
- Native to MS Excel + able to apply / understand spreadsheet data + able to draw implications.
- Resilient, has learner s mentality.
- Able to persevere under ambiguity.
Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Thai, English
- Get to know our Team:
- We are a forward-looking regional compliance team that prevents, detects and mitigates regulatory risk across Grab Financial Group, while helping to strengthen the culture of compliance.
- As a dynamic and fast-growing FinTech organization in South-East Asia, we prize a partnership mindset in engaging closely with business teams to support delivery of commercial objectives, while ensuring no compromise in our role as the second line of defense.
- The team assesses key regulatory and compliance risks for entities in Grab Financial Group; monitors for compliance with new or amended regulations; develops and implements controls, policies, procedures and training; conducts testing; investigates, surveils and monitors for compliance risks and breaches; and leads responses to regulatory examinations, audits and inquiries. We collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to enable technology-led solutions to meet compliance objectives. We also correspond with regional regulators and proactively identifies opportunities to deepen relationships with key government stakeholders.
- Get to know the Role:
- This is an individual contributor role based in Bangkok, Thailand and the individual will be the regulatory compliance lead for our new Invest business. This role will entail advising the business and seeing through our license application with the SEC as well as our planned business launch in 2H 2021. A candidate with the right background and experience can potentially be elevated to lead the compliance team for Grab Financial Group in Thailand.
- Regulatory Compliance Advisory.
- Assist in the license application for the Wealth business;.
- Render regulatory compliance advice on all aspects of compliance, including but not limited to: AML/KYC, investment suitability, outsourcing, business continuity and technology;.
- Develop, maintain and implement the Country compliance program, including formulating compliance policies and procedures, regulatory documentations, and maintaining compliance registers;.
- Ensure regulatory reporting requirements are met on a timely basis;.
- Review marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;.
- Work closely with operations and product teams to ensure enhancements in compliance processes are adhered to and play a driving role to implement system changes;.
- Act as the MLRO for the Company;.
- Assist to identify and act on potential/ actual AML risk issues such as the drafting of suspicious transaction reports, executing on key AML training initiatives, and the AML onboarding of customers; and.
- Discharge all responsibilities as the nominated Compliance Officer in accordance with regulations in assigned jurisdictions..
- Monitoring, Controls, and Governance.
- Assist to conduct compliance risk assessments and develop plans to address regulatory gaps and drive remediation efforts;.
- Support external and internal audits as required for, but not limited to, the purposes of regulatory or internal controls initiatives;.
- Support efforts in developing an incident reporting framework in relation to Compliance breaches;.
- Coordinate closely with subject matter experts to implement risk mitigation strategies in key areas such as personal data protection, transaction monitoring, business continuity, and information security;.
- Support and where necessary drive government relations activities in regional markets to deepen ties with financial regulators and central banks; and.
- Regularly update stakeholders regarding key compliance risks..
- Training and awareness.
- Responsible to create a compliance culture and awareness in Thailand operations; and.
- Provide compliance trainings and education to staff on a periodic basis;.
- The must haves:
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in a regulatory compliance function within a financial institution or financial regulator;.
- Familiar with SEC and CMSB requirements and have previous experience in the wealth and/or asset management space;.
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills, particularly the ability to extract insights;.
- Demonstrated willingness to get hands dirty to effectively solve problems;.
- Ability to work independently and yet still be team-oriented;.
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail oriented and well-organized;.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Thai, with the ability to adapt writing styles to suit a range of internal and external stakeholders;.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with colleagues and numerous stakeholders in a large organization; and.
- Apply a practical and commercially-sensitive mindset in developing creative solutions for the organization..
- We will love to have:
- AML Certification from the ACAMs or its equivalent;.
- Hands-on experience designing operational flows to manage regulatory change management/ compliance breach handling/ outsourcing/ technology risk processes; and.
- Interested and keen to develop a career in fintech..
- Get to know Grab:
- Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
- Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform - GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.