WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionYou will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of RAKxa e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, Social Media, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Social Media Manager you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.QualificationsAt least Bachelors Degree in any related filed.Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.Very good written & verbal English is essential.Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.Experience in using Content Management Systems and Social Media contents.Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- COVID-19 Update:
- Wir suchen und stellen immer noch neue Mitarbeiter fr alle auf der Website aufgefhrten Stellenangeboten ein.
- Aufgrund des Ausbruchs des Coronavirus (COVID-19) werden wir kein persnliches Interview vor Ort fhren. Alle Interviews werden ber Skype gefhrt und Sie knnen von zu Hause aus arbeiten, bis sich die Situation verbessert.
- (This job is only available in german)
- Als Social Media Manager (m/w/d) leitest du Social Media Kampagnen vorwiegend auf Englisch. Von der Entwicklung des Redaktionsplans ber die Koordination von Grafik-Assets bis zur Auswertung und Optimierung verantwortest du den gesamten Prozess.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of sales experience in technology, advertising or media agency and/or internet, experience growing a market.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring in a sales context. Experience devising plans to develop and maintain client relationships and accounts.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA degree.
- Ability to model and coach sales behaviors including, C-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling, building pipeline.
- Ability to develop and deliver business strategies and relationships sustainable in the short- and long-term.
- Thought leadership, as demonstrated by industry experience and ability to influence.
- Developed analytical skills to assess performance. Ability to develop actionable insights to capture opportunities.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- About the job Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and competitive sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer.
- As a GCS Sales Agency Lead, you'll manage client relationships and lead the business engagement with agencies in the market. You will enable your team to always reach for ambitious performance goals. You and your team will also work with a wide variety of GCS agencies to deliver the optimal advertising solution for every partner and their clients.When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses. Responsibilities
- Deliver business growth, engagement and client satisfaction for a portfolio of GCS-managed agencies in an assigned market. Manage and strengthen executive-level agency relations through key meetings, business reviews and speaking engagements.
- Recruit, retain, and lead the team of GCS Sales Development Managers and Account Strategists to ensure improved same-store growth, high agency satisfaction, and enhanced portfolio health.
- Lead and coach a sales team and help them engage with stakeholders in GCS agencies and customers. Build and actively manage an effective long-term agency planning process.
- Define the future of agency management and help to develop the necessary infrastructure and processes. Initiate and run strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing GCS agency businesses.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.