WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come. Job DescriptionReporting to the CFO, the Senior Manager, Process Improvement & Special Projects will add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of AVCs risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter and possess a mix of accounting and analysis, and/or treasury operations, and internal controls knowledge or experience.Identify key risk areas and develop an annual plan to review AVCs operational effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresBased upon the above conduct operational assessments and control reviews to assess AVCs operations effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable policies and proceduresLead Special Projects in the US$200MM Consumer Finance area involving: ARMNET development, credit card processing; multi-currency payments; and cash management automationJointly lead AVC IT transformation projects such as, Echo 2 and SPI module replacement initiativesMonitor consumer finance defaults and prepare and distribute monthly default reportingIdentify process improvement opportunities and work with Functional leadership to implement changeObtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etcPrepare and present reports that reflect audit and process improvement resultsAct as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievementIdentify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savingsMaintain open communication with Functional leadership and MINT Internal Audit teamManage the MINT Internal Audit process and follow-up proceduresEngage to continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standardsCarry out special projects as and when requiredManage projects as needed Key competenciesCritical thinking and problem solving skillsPlanning and organizingDecision-makingCommunication skillsTeam workNegotiationProject Management QualificationsProven working experience in Audit, Treasury Operations, or Business Consulting rolesAdvanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databasesAbility to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reportsProven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulationsHigh attention to detail and excellent analytical skillsSound independent judgmentCPA and/or MBA or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similarBi-lingual: Mandarin and EnglishWilling to travel 15 to 30%
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations