WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
แสดงผล 1 - 2 ตำแหน่งงาน จากทั้งหมด 2 ตำแหน่งงาน
กรุงเทพ, การจัดการ การจัดการ
Research, Publishing, Project Management
- We are a forward-looking team that is actively shaping the future of technology and society in Southeast Asia.
- Grab's Public Affairs team builds partnerships with the public sector in support of national policy agendas, engage constructively with government and other stakeholders on public policy discussions, and drive initiatives to harness the positive potential of technology to drive impact at scale across Southeast Asia. We work closely with different departments across Grab, from PR, Marketing, to Business and Tech teams ...
- The Regional Public Affairs Manager will play a key role to work with senior leaders and stakeholders from different functions on Grab's business priorities and related public policy agenda, to define and execute strategies that support country public affairs to achieve impact, and to develop Thought Leadership.
- Day-to-day activities
- Supporting Grab's engagements with the local Government and other public stakeholders.
- Support strategy implementation for Grab's public affairs team - Work with the local country team and business verticals to provide analysis, assessments and action plans on public policy issues and to advance Grab's social mission.
- Build and manage strategic government relations and partnerships - Establish key partnerships with relevant government stakeholders, serve as Grab's liaison with government stakeholders and represent Grab as needed at key government meetings and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams to plan, launch, execute and/or evaluate key social and public affairs initiatives and/or campaigns.
- Develop strategy to leverage Thought Leadership to advance Grab's public policy objectives.
- Work with policy and country public affairs teams to clarify objectives which require support from Thought Leadership to achieve.
- Develop strategy and mix of thought leadership tools to address problem statements and objectives.
- Advance strategic engagements and institutional relations for Grab.
- Support the building of lasting relationships with external stakeholders that include, but not limited to, governments, policy-makers, academics, NGOs, tech policy representatives from the industry, thought-leaders etc. across Southeast Asia and globally.
- Seek out potential partnership opportunities that help Grab's public affairs team build bridges between thought-leaders, catalyse new research collaborations, and stimulate lively conversations with the wider community on the intersection of tech and policy.
- Develop and maintain content to support Thought Leadership activities together with the policy team within Public Affairs, and other departments at Grab, including, but not limited to Marketing, Public Relations, Social Impact, business functions.
- Engage and collaborate with different departments at Grab, including, but not limited to Marketing, Public Relations, Social Impact, CEO's office, to develop and implement initiatives that achieve thought leadership objectives. Examples of such initiatives could include, but not limited to:
- Executing campaigns, events, or platforms that drive thought leadership and dialogues on key topics, e.g. dialogues, forums, roundtable discussions, policy programmes etc.
- Publishing thought leadership specific content (e.g. policy position papers, publications, blog posts, podcasts, op-eds etc.) to catalyse conversations and foster meaningful engagements on key topics of interest.
- Supporting Grab leaders at key speaking platforms (e.g: preparation of talking points, drafting of keynote presentations etc.).
- Activating a variety of channels (owned and partners' e.g. blogs, LinkedIn, Spotify podcasts, Line etc.) to support effective amplification of messages to target audience.
- Implementing impact tracking mechanisms to track efficacy of initiatives and channels to achieve intended objectives.
- What we are looking for.
- Skills and qualities (must-haves).
- Strategic and problem solving skills - can independently take ownership of a problem and develop a clear strategy to solve it / achieve defined objectives.
- Strong self-starter and proactive attitude, with a resourceful and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Project management skills to be able to coordinate across different stakeholders internally and externally to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Comfortable and confident in engaging external stakeholders to forge relationships, have policy thought leadership discussions, and collaborate and execute initiatives.
- Comfortable engaging and consulting with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Comfortable working under pressure and be adaptable to fast-paced and changing environments.
- Able to multitask and manage a wide range of activities in portfolio - from strategy planning down to execution of initiatives, to managing vendors to support on implementation.
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves to experiment and execute new initiatives.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and uncertainty and confidently cope with a fast paced working environment.
- Highly values teamwork and with a "your problem is my problem" attitude.
- Skills (good-to-haves, can be acquired on the job and tap on other departments + contractors for support if needed).
- Leveraging digital channels and tactics (e.g. know how to work LinkedIn, SEO) to have messages amplified to target audience that too is a value add.
- Event planning e.g. industry / policy forums.
- Writing skill e.g. drafting op-ed pieces.
- Relevant experience.
- At least 8-10 years of experience with a mix of:
- Public and / or government affairs in either public policy, regulatory, strategic advisory.
- Public relations or brand communications, and planning and partnership/project management roles.
- Reputation marketing or strategic comms.
- Candidates with experience in the tech industry may find it easier to make the transition into the company and role.
- Knowledge and interest areas:
- Strong knowledge of technology policy issues, with the ability to identify broader social and business implications in issues.
- Passionate about making a positive impact in the community and/or on public policy issues.
ราชเทวี, กรุงเทพ, ประชาสัมพันธ์ ,งานเขียน ,กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน ประชาสัมพันธ์,งานเขียน,กลยุทธ์ / วางแผน
Copywriting, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Work with a team to deliver outstanding PR value for clients.
- Develop, implement, manage and support all kinds of PR and communication activities following the PR Plan.
- Writes, edit, develop Press Release or PR materials.
- Assist in content strategy across all channels including offliภภภำหne, online, social media, influencers.
- Monitor news coverage and generate media coverage / PR value report from all media channel on a monthly basis.
- Build up databases of media lists including both local and international.
- Perform Media Relations duties by maintaining close working relationships with media both local and international.
- Handle media requests for information, inquiries and interview requests.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Work with many creative professionals (graphic design, copywriting, website, video) in a unique and creative office.
- Bachelor s degree in Communication Arts, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in an agency or in-house communications or PR function. (New graduates are welcome).
- Must be proficient in computer programs MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Team).
- Good command in English and Thai, written and spoken.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects in parallel, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Hard working, open minded with a Can do attitude.
- Able to produce English and Thai press material.
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills:a team player - positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude, be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Familiar with communication device and platform like email, Line, and others.