WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, or corporate affairs.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with analytics and developing/understanding strategy.
- Understanding of Google's products and the technology industry.
- Ability to be creative, have a passion for technology, lead, and execute effectively.
- Ability to have a global mindset and think across teams, industries, cultures, and scenarios.
- Excellent innovative and creative problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- About the job.
- As an Associate Product Marketing Manager for Thailand's Brand and Reputation initiatives, you will lead Google's initiatives to accelerate the growth of the digital economy and solidify Google's brand within Thailand's digital ecosystem and the country's key opinion formers. Your responsibilities will include understanding the digital ecosystem in Thailand and working with the team to define the right initiatives.
- You will then launch programs, build partnerships, and create marketing campaigns to bring these ideas to life. You are a proactive leader who is passionate in leveraging technology to create economic impact for the wider society. This is a dynamic and entrepreneurial role which will touch upon many different skills in marketing/brand building, strong operational leadership, and the ability to have strong partnerships both externally and internally.
- Uncover insights about Small and Medium Business (SMB) users, Key Opinion Formers and the Digital Ecosystem to inform initiatives and communication strategies.
- Lead the rollout of new products and programs from conceptualization, strategy, planning to execution of initiatives, localization of content, partnerships, communication/public relations (PR) plans and integrated brand campaigns.
- Internalize and bring to life the Google brand, voice, mission and values in a single cohesive narrative around Google's commitment to the country throughout the different initiatives that are launched.
- Work closely with, coordinate, guide and influence cross-functional stakeholders to ensure maximum impact on the Google brand among key opinion formers. Manage external agencies and partners to structure and execute programs, and efficiently deliver on campaign objectives and business goals.
- Support executive communication within Marketing and to other cross-functional teams.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related major and 4 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital or related professional area; hospitality marketing or digital advertising experience preferred.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales, marketing, digital or related professional area; h ...
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Hotel Marketing and Advertising.
- Executes annual marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the GM, Food and Beverage leader, Operations leaders, Director of Marketing Communications, and cluster marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Partners with Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns' creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Manages F&B media schedules and verifies prompt settlement of accounts.
- Partners with property Revenue Management to verify correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups.
- Executes email marketing, and display advertising.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with Cluster eCommerce manager to verify alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice.
- Social Media Content Management.
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites).
- Develops and executes promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
- Public Relations and Visual Asset Management.
- Develops a comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency and and executes post sign-off from GM.
- Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts, with particular emphasis on food critics and bloggers.
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system.
- Writes and distributes all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets.
- Manages the execution of hotel sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Supports pull through of impactful PR strategy & activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
- Verifies the news clippings and other online, print, and social media mention report is completed on a monthly basis for property distribution.
- Manages external vendors and media agencies; works with agency partners and continent PR leader to identify strategic media buys for their hotel(s).
- Surfaces and vets PR leads from the continent PR Leader regarding which are the best media to promote the hotel.
- Supports the co-ordination of photography for F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the hotel, advertising agency and the regional field marketing teams.
- Manages photo shoots for seasonal or festive promotions in partnership with the cluster or area marketing team.
- Acts as central point of contact for regionally approved local photographers for food, amenity, and property imagery; coordinates with area or cluster marketing to verify all photography adheres to brand voice.
- Direct Marketing and Collateral Development.
- Coordinates and executes Hotel and F&B printed materials.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all Hotel marketing collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
- Assists in the production of all property, F&B display, and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Promotes collection of competitors collateral and publicity on a monthly basis.
- Manages the execution of F&B direct marketing activities.
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand Standard Audit (BSA).
- Assists and manages the development, co-ordination and execution of all communications activities with a strong emphasis on property F&B promotions and campaigns.
- Helps with the publication of hotel's newsletter(s).
- Supports communications duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Assists in the liaison and execution of joint F&B promotions.
- Works with eCommerce to verify the Hotel's website and related websites are updated on a regular basis.
- Partners with Director of Marketing to create marketing plan aligned to hotel sales and revenue strategy.
- Provides training and marketing leadership and act as a marketing subject matter expert for GMs, Sales Leaders and Managers, and Revenue leaders.
- Coordinates with property and above property eCommerce and Revenue Management teams to report success of property marketing and eCommerce performance.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.