WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Business Development & Sales Manager.
- The role will focus on client acquisition, lead generation, and prospect logistics operation, as this role will garner and meet with clients. As a business development & sales manager, you'll be concerned with improving and growing a business, by fostering and developing relationships with customers and other partners. You may work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate logistics markets, or to enhance the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way, great communications skills, are business minded and have the drive to succeed.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Identify, demo and execute on new business client opportunities and growth hacks.
- Drafting and reviewing business proposals contracts, depending on the size of company to negotiating with stakeholders.
- Generate leads cold call prospective customers; meet clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these requirement.
- Think strategically seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Ensure new staff are on board throughout the organisation, train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- 5 years of experience above with Bachelor Degree in any field or equivalent.
- High-level communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate and experience working to and exceeding targets.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Experience from Supply chain, Logistics trucking, 3PL or fleets management field may a plus.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, Good command in English.
- Extremely proactive, responsible, organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks with result-oriented.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, energetic, self-starting and motivate a team.
- Have good presentation and communication negotiation skills.
- Being enthusiastic, ambitious, confident and professional.
- Skills required.
- Microsoft Office.
- Presentation Skill.
- Work Well Under Pressure.
- English (Good).
- Job function.
- Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution/Trucking.
- Business development/Sales.
- Information Technology & Services Logistics/Delivery.
- Only Thai nationals can apply.
Sales, Negotiation, Good Communication Skills, English
฿30,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Business Development Manager for #1 Online SIM Card Marketplace.
- SimOptions is the #1 marketplace for international Prepaid SIM Cards. Keep in touch with family and friends while being abroad! Save 100% on international Roaming Charges by comparing and choosing from the best local prepaid SIM Cards available in the market with worldwide delivery.
- SimOptions has offices in Bangkok (Thonglor), Paris (France) and Hong Kong. As a member of our international team you will enjoy a challenging job at our Travel Sim Card marketplace. You will be responsible to support and scale international sales and work closely with your supervisor to set up a sales process to analyze the B2B market, identify prospective clients, create and develop new contacts and maximize sales.
- To apply, please send your resume with your contact information/work history and potential starting date to [email protected]
- Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and source sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls & emails.
- Grow revenue and meet revenue performance target.
- Handle customer enquiries, quotations, costing and price management.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the assigned accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance of the assigned account.
- Together with supervisor, develop distribution strategy for each market and execute accordingly.
- Bachelor s Degree in any field.
- Proven Business Development/ Sales related experience.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good in English, both speaking and writing as most B2B contacts are bases in US, Australia and Europe.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Solid experience with various online marketing channels.
- Solve problem skills.
- Service minded manner and good attitude.
- About SimOptions: https://www.simoptions.com/.
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Work Well Under Pressure, Energetic, English
- Performing research and feasibility studies for new SPP, IPP projects and new project opportunities in energy-related business.
- Monitoring developments in investment environment, the energy industry, and technological advances.
- Assisting in the creation of presentations with progress reports, key developments and key issues for management.
- Liaising with key parties involved in project undertaking and assisting in the preparation of documents, paperwork, and presentations as needed for them.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and Master s degree in Business Management, Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Business Development fields.
- Ability to work on Financial model.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- Graduated from the top ten universities in USA, UK will be a big plus.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via the online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/. or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential and will be kept for at least 1 year.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).