WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
฿25,000 - ฿50,000
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- 1st Milestone.
- Your objective is to create a strong learning environment that empowers people to reach their full potential. It is your responsibility to build and then manage our own internal learning academy that turns fresh graduate students into high-performance team members and ultimately in strong leaders. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will be working together with the CEO on this project while gaining a deeper understanding of our company culture.
- Working with the leadership team to identify challenges and opportunities and develop training programs to help meet them
- Coordinate with the leadership team to ensure that our training follows up-to-date best practices.
- 2nd Milestone
- After successfully completing the 1st milestone you'll get the opportunity to manage the whole people department together with a more experienced leadership member. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Coaching team members on soft skills
- Managing our hiring process and assuring the staffing needs of a growing company
- Monitoring and constantly improving the growth of all employees and the overall job satisfaction of team members
- Leading team activities
- Be an advocate and role-model for our core values
- Staying on the cutting edge of on-the-job-learning and people operations.
- This is not a normal HR position. Instead, this is an attempt to re-define traditional HR and to build a truly people-focused company.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/)
- Strong English and native Thai language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Deep passion for self- and people-development
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Progressive and innovative mindset
- 1-3 years of hands-on experiences in a people operation related position and/or in coaching.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 25,000 - 50,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.)
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the definition of HR!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Apply here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 75,000 rooms across more than 530 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 53 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionResponsible for the procurement of FF&E and OS&E products for various hotel construction projects (local and oversea) from obtaining the product/services requirement from project manager to sourcing, obtaining quotations, negotiating terms and conditions, confirming order, and tracking delivery. Ensure items are procured within the budget and timeline. Manage multiple green field construction or renovation projects for hotel and residences within Thailand and Overseas.Qualifications3 years work experience in hotel procurement field or related (Hotel project procurement or pre-opening is a plus)Background in design and architect is a plusStrong negotiation and coordination skillHighly responsibleCan work under pressureProject management skillsAble to manage multiple projects at the same timeAdditional InformationKey Responsibilities of the RoleCoordinate with project development department in obtaining project budget, timeline, and purchase specifications for all services and materials needed to deliver all requirement on time and within budget.Coordinate with finance, investment, fix asset, IT, and accounting team in setting up new projects structure and process.Monitor all project related procurement activities such as purchase order, invoices, payment, delivery schedule and procurement report Source, obtain quotations and conduct product/services bidding comparisonReview tenders and bids and coordinate with project /hotel operation team for confirmationReview and verify contracts/ agreement commercial termsNegotiate and recommend suppliers based on quality, price, commercial terms, lead time, and services Coordinate with suppliers on all logistics to ensure on-time delivery with the best quality of products according to specificationBuild relationship with both current and new suppliers. Expand suppliers base both locally and internally.Provide support to operating hotels on CAPEX and project related itemsMonitor and track budget spending and cost savingCreate and manage the procurement master listWork closely with project managers to ensure all items are sourced, produced and delivered to hotel on time and within budgetConduct and manage corporate contract bidding and award
- SEM & Display Marketing Manager
- Pomelo is a leading Omni-channel fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Manage the Performance Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition, Buyer and User retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Manage Affiliate, Social Paid (Facebook Ads), Search & Display and SEO teams (around 3-4 people)
- Work closely with Regional senior management to ensure constant alignment and consistency between company strategy and budget utilization
- Understand SEA media environment and suggest digital strategy adjustment based on its evolution
- Identify root causes of issues in daily channels operation and develop both practical solutions and new processes/models to improve it
- Translate complex online marketing data into easily understandable insights for other relevant teams and senior management
- Leverage Online Marketing planning and execution expertise to support other department initiatives
- Be creative and think out of the box to identify different initiates that could improve user experience and maximize user activation.
- 5-6 years experience in Performance Marketing, with management skills, ideally in startups from E-commerce, Travel or Food Delivery industries strong data/finance/consulting backgrounds with the appetite for e-commerce/marketing also considered
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Outstanding communication skills in collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams
- Organization and project management skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Ad manager, Affiliate marketing platforms
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations