WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Analysis, Market Research, English
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions, partnership and PR strategic plan.
- Create and develop marketing branding, co-promotions and PR strategic plan.
- Develop creative campaign and create solid presentation to each customers.
- Drive marketing meeting for each campaign and product presentations with clients.
- Manage company's marketing communication plan to be effective and commit to timeline.
- Initiate clients and agency penetration plan with intelligence data to support each approaches.
- Work together with sales and marketing team and report directly to CEO.
- Monitor inventory control and set strategic to each product campaign to clients.
- Monitor company media utilization and set strategic for each media type.
- Analyse data from media sold and revenue.
- Male/Female Age above 26-32.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields (Marketing/Advertising/BA).
- At least 2-3 years experiences is required.
- Strategically thinking.
- Creative mindset and result driven.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
eCommerce, Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Manage full function of E-Commerce in order to promote the company's products via E-Commerce channels and social media including websites, Facebook, line and etc.
- Create business Plan to achieve E-Commerce target.
- Create marketing plan to support each channel.
- Work with multi-functional team and E-Retailer to plan and execute all the E-Commerce related activities.
- Monthly analysis of overall related business performance and recommend actions to improve or fix the business.
- Male & Female, 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economic and other related field.
- At least 1-2 years' experience in online marketing, trade marketing online / off line or related field.
- Knowledge of Internet, E-Commerce and Online Payment would be an advantage.
- Good communication skill and service mind.
- Good command in English.
- Highly responsible, self - motivate, creativity, strong marketing sense and good analytical skill.
Branding, Digital Marketing, English
฿25,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- รับสมัครบุคคลที่มีความเป็นผู้นำ มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ และช่างสังเกต สนใจในเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆ
- เรียนรู้ ทดลอง เครื่องมือและโอกาสทางการตลาดใหม่ๆ เพื่อนำมาปรับใช้อยู่เสมอ.
- วางแผนกลยุทธ์ สร้างสรรค์แคมเปญต่างๆ เพื่อภาพลักษณ์ของแบรนด์.
- บริหารงบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่าย.
- ตรวจสอบข้อความ Art work สื่อ และ Keyword ต่างๆ ให้ถูกต้อง.
SEO, Google Analytics
฿20,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- BKK French Touch, open in 2013, is a start-up company organizing events in Bangkok such as Sport contests, treasure hunts, team-building, bachelor parties, etc. Our vision is to offer unique services and quality activities to our customers and make sure they have great time in total safety, while having great fun. We are now expending to new services and looking for dynamic people to join our successful team. If you are enthusiastic, determined and want to have opportunity to grow and progress, do not hesitate to be part of us.
- www.bkkfrenchtouch.com www.thailandfoosball.com www.foosballasia.com www.bachelorbangkok.com www.rentascooterbangkok.com www.amazingadventurebangkok.com www.hennightsbangkok.com www.teambuildingbkk.com.
- Ensure that all websites and internet properties under your influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc).
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Contacts with bloggers, newspapers for articles and partnerships.
- Wordpress web design experience.
- Experience with social media Marketing.
- Creation of backlinks partnerships for all our websites.
- Google adwords campaign management.
- Top-notch written English skills - content writing (Optional).
- Male or female.
- Bachelor Degree or relevant experience for the job.
- Wordpress website experience.
- Organic SEO experience.
- Coordination skill and proactive.
- Fluent English Level.
- Can manage a team of 5 to 10 persons.
- Work at central Bangkok (Sukhumvit soi 26 or 33).
Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿25,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- FLYGOOSE is a startup company from Korea and guaranteed by BOI promotion from Thailand. Our business is Service publishing, Product sales, Content providing. We import well known products from South Korea to Thailand which brings Thai consumers a chance to experience using the real Korean products without having to travel to South Korea physically to purchase the Korean made products.
- Our team welcomes you for a Social Media Marketer position to manage our social media marketing. You'll be a member of the marketing team in Bangkok. This position focuses on developing leads, engaging and retaining them, and driving growth in new markets.
- Create funny and interesting contents to be posted on social media channel such as Facebook pages, Instagram, Line, etc.
- Provide ideas for video contents that we can use to advertise on Youtube and other channels.
- Make sure to reply and provide advice to all customers who ask questions or make orders on our social media channels.
- Create a monthly report for the audience feedback and engagement by comparing what kind of video/image contents work best and gain the most attention from audience.
- Manage of the boosting of posts and pages as well as create campaigns.
- Come up with new promotion ideas that will attract consumers to buy our products.
- Fluent Thai speaking and written communication skills.
- Good English speaking and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- About the Position:
- We are looking for a SeniorMarketing Managerwho ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and non-digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- The SeniorMarketing Managerresponsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Setting, monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing..
- Key Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar vertical market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor s degree.
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager (Sr. and Jr.).
- Create and manage brand awareness. Become a brand manager for selected brands.
- Create and manage marketing plans to increase sales, manage campaigns and promotions, and suggest new sales channels.
- Mentor and manage junior marketing staffs.
- Plan and oversee company's activities on the Social Media for Thailand and oversea markets.
- Create contents and promotions on social Medias, such as Facebook, IG, Twitter, Google Ads, IG, [email protected], Lazada, etc.
- Communicate with influencer and community website.
- Participate in marketing and sales events.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing, IT, related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Have knowledge or past experiences in Beauty sector, digital marketing, or social media. Additional knowledge in SEO, Facebook ads, and Google Ads, and Magento will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of skincare and personal care products.
- Fully motivated with positive attitude, willing to work under pressure and in team environment.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- Responsible for planning / controlling work of Marketing Team / Both online and offline.
- Creative Content writing and planning.
- Able to lead the team well.
- Follow the plan and budget.
- Male, age between 33- 42.
- Bachelor - Master Degree in Marketing/ Advertising or Communication.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing or online and offline.
- Have good planning and leadership skills. To perform the planned activities.
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Market Research, Event Planning, Thai, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- generate media coverage.
- monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- excellent English, both written and spoken.
- ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- event management skills.
- familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- strong Thai Language skills.
- journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- experience of budget control.
- experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Own Transportation and Driving Licence, Microsoft Office, Sales
- Position: Sales Executive (Southern Area).
- Report to: Chanel Sales Manager.
- Department: Channel Sales - Province Department.
- Regularly visit customers / System integrator / Dealer to strengthen a relationship.
- Coordinate with presales regarding customization.
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team regarding set special price offer to the tender project.
- Edit or writeTOR to get spec-in (tender project).
- Prepare Monthly Forecast Report and Project Control Sheet.
- Male or Female, Thai Nationality, Age at least 25 years old.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in project sales management or channels sales.
- Able to travel domestic and international.
- Have an own car and driver license.
- Workplace: Southern Area (14 Provinces).
- Able to work in Head Office at Bangkok one week per month (the company will provide accommodation).
- Working Hour: 8:30 - 17.30 (Mon - Fri).
- Successful candidates will be given an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities.
- Please send your complete resume, stating expected salary and one recent photo by clicking apply.
- Human Resources Department
- EPSON (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 42nd Floor, Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120.
- Local brand P/L shared responsibility (incl. MWB deployment and monitoring)
- One point contact for marketing for the CM and SEA
- Implement global / SEA brand strategy on country level
- Implement local brand and sports marketing activation programs (yearly marketing plan)
- Implement, evaluate and feedback results of Brand communication of area plans: ATL, BTL, PR, SM, Digital
- Implement and monitor marketing communication processes monitoring and 360 executions
- Implement and monitor all communication tools across channels in close alignment with Area SEA (e.g. Account campaigns, generic POS, advertising, event concepts and graphics)
- Local market research when / if applicable (consumer focus)
- Manage Entertainers & Influencers Marketing (Style only)
- Management of relationships with teams / athletes / NAPs (SP)
- Implement Integrated Marketing Brand Efforts
- Manage the category Sales / Brand targets for the country as per SEA guidelines in terms of net sales, margins, sell through, stock turn, market share, Brand equity SP/SS
- Align the category forecasting process in co-operation with the local Sales, local planning, in line with SEA team to ensure country needs and parameters for delivery of SP / SS targets are met.
- Align and synchronize specific market needs with area direction for Price / standard margin delivery.
- Implement integrated marketing packages at market level (end to end responsibility). Inclusive of product / communications / sell in and sell through parameters.
- Monitoring and feedback of campaign impact.
- Deliver market specific tactical product packages aligned with the area category marketing team to achieve top-line and margin targets.
- Sell In:
- Support sell-in and key account pre-line meetings
- Drive optimal implementation of area range package across channels
- Assist Sales in pre-line meetings by aligning relevant range offer and providing sell though enhancing solutions
- Rationalize key account needs and provide feedback and recommendation to area for courses of action.
- Monitor regularly compliance to the set range distribution channel guidelines
- Ensure delivery of category product range internally and externally (to key retailers)
- Drive shelf space acquisition and new business development opportunities with sales teams.
- Develop & nurture an effective marketing team in country in conjunction with SEA
- Ensure motivation and functional effectiveness of the team that will allow brand adidas to achieve it objectives
- Perform periodic staff appraisals and put forward all recommendations to Management
- Actively participating in the operational and strategic decision making process in country
- Ensuring the operational needs of company are met (i.e. that business critical processes are in place and working)
- Liaise with local agencies and ensure execution of all SEA aligned brand concepts in country and within given budget purview.
- Protecting interests and assets of company
- Building and developing the local team
- Actively support the development plans of other departments and promote cross department co-operation
- Group competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Manage and Develop People
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Result Orientation
- Influence Others
- Functional competencies:
- Business acumen
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Professional background/ Experience:
- Functional: Minimum 5 years experience in a managerial role heading up a similar structure with an MNC
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ shoes or agencies
- Cultural: Ability to work in international environment, good with people, outgoing personality, leadership by example. People Management
- Exposure: Sports, fashion, product & communication experience.
- University degree in Marketing
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Working knowledge of size/colour style software package is desirable
- Role Purpose
- To build a quality and brand building Franchise doors (concept shops and concession corners) that is capable of generating sales volume, profit and brand building that meet company objectives.
- The Franchise Consultant must also have to ensure alignment and adherence of all business objectives with franchisees and strive to support the company vision to become the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Primary Accountabilities
- Lead to develop adidas business in Franchised stores.
- Plan and execute Franchise sales, distribution and merchandising plans that supports the company business plan.
- Lead sales processes to ensure the right assortment in adidas Franchised stores.
- Build strong adidas Branding and merchandising in adidas Franchised stores.
- Managing and ensuring adidas Franchised stores to be complied with adidass expectations and strategies.
- Analysing and providing consultant closely to develop franchisee in all level.
- Secondary Accountatbilities
- Participate in the development of Franchise strategies designed to build adidas brand in Thailand.
- Co-plan with Franchise Manager and execute a Franchise sales plan which reflects geographic, account, and channel strategies.
- Support Franchise Manager in expanding adidas franchised stores.
- Search for target location. Recruiting target partners.
- Provide sales forecast on a timely basis (weekly).
- Perform and update forecasting of Franchise business.
- Report to Franchise Manager on market intelligence according to set reporting structure. Manage sales programs as required.
- Coordinate effectively with other departments such as Marketing, Trade Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Manage each Franchisee strategically.
- Ensure that all network and brand building opportunities in each franchised store are maximized and explored.
- Assumes Franchise target responsibilities.
- Manage A/R.
- Coordinate and oversee the Franchise pre order sales program, including preparation (forecasting) and communication.
- Execute Franchised stores sales call weekly and reporting the progress.
- Ensure execution excellence at franchised store level (sales people, VM, Products, Fixtures)
- Analyze and assess business gaps and opportunities based on sell-through numbers. VM scores and general market feedback from store visits.
- Work closely with franchisees to ensure action are taken to improve on all the gaps so as to optimize our business potential.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of each seasons product flow.
- Ensures that franchised customers understands product flow, as well as micro & macro selling points (product vs. range).
- Develop and maintain an in-dept awareness of inventory structure.
- Lead in developing franchised sales people to reach adidas retail standard.
- Generate high level of teamwork within/between other sales team and Retail Team.
- Other assignments as appropriate.
- Pre-requisite Knowledge / Skills / Addendum
- University Degree in Business Administration, or marketing.
- At least 3 years of sales and retail experience in consumer or international brand.
- Sports background. A passion for and an understanding of sports, along with the desire to translate this passion into building the adidas sports market in Thailand.
- Strategic, critical thinking, high level of integrity, good analytical skills.
- Strong leadership.
- Good planning and organizing skill.
- Forecasting skills.
- Strong Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Strong PC background
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Preferbably Male
- Core Competencies
- Communication with others
- Manage relationship & diversity
- Planning and Organizing
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and Self-Development
- Other Job Related Competencies
- Basic financial skill
- Retail management
- Negotiation skill
- Place of work:
- Head office, 22/F. CRC Tower, All Seasons Place
Sales, Personal networks
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- In the framework of its development, ''BKK French Touch'' is looking for: Sales Manager (Marketing, events organization, business development).
- Our websites: www.amazingadventurebangkok.com www.teambuildingbkk.com www.thailandfoosball.com www.hennightsbangkok.com www.bachelorbangkok.com www.thaiboatparty.com www.bangkokpartyrentals.com www.partybusbangkok.com.
- Development of partnerships with our service providers (Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Yacht companies, day time activities, etc).
- Meetings with HR manager of potential corporate accounts.
- Development of partnerships with travel and MICE agencies.
- Managing a team of 1 to 5 persons.
- Gestion of communication supports.
- Animation of Amazing Adventure (AA) and Team Building (TB) events.
- Telephone prospection (TB).
- Quote making and activities implementation.
- Database updates.
- Contact agencies and develop business.
- Events organization.
- Customers follow-up.
- Bachelor or Masterdegree in Marketing/ communication/ International Business/ sales / Event organisation.
- You would like to participate in the development of an SME.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good customers service.
- Good writing skills.
- Operational English & Thai skills.
- Can work in independence.
- Motivated to discover and master the main requirements for the development of an international company.
- Experience in events organization.
- Knowledge of Bangkok.
- 20 to 40 years old.
- Male / female.
- Can drive scooter/motorbike.
Negotiation, Sales, English
฿20,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Business Developer - Partnership Manager for #1 International Sim Card Marketplace.
- AlphaWeb Ventures is an internet accelerator operating online marketplaces in the travel industry. We have offices in Bangkok (Thonglor), Paris (France) and Hong Kong.
- As a member of our international team, you will enjoy a challenging job at our Travel Sim Card marketplace, www.simoptions.com.
- You will be responsible to support and bring our international partnership program to the next level.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls & emails.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates.
- Negotiate and finalize deals.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners.
- Forecast, measure and report the results.
- Manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Proven Partnership and/or Outreach related experience.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively to source information and work effectively across different teams to get things done.
- Solid experience with various online marketing channels.
Adobe Photoshop, Social media, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and be working under one of Thailand's most experienced digital art directors. Your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There's no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Implement the overall look and style for brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating of Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- Your Benefits:
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identify, design and marketing.
- Fun, creative and insightful and not afraid to share your opinion.
- This position is open to both first-jobbers and experienced graphic designers.
- Please apply under the following link: