WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short and long term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- End-to-end brand management experience.
- Good English & Thai communication skills.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Meet Deadlines, Work Well Under Pressure, English, Thai
฿70,000 - ฿100,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- IRIS Consulting is a local boutique consulting firm. We help our clients uplift their Organization and People Capabilities to meet their most important goals. Since our establishment in 2012, we have assisted global, regional, and local leaders in various industries, including Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing, in translating their visions into strategies as well as implementable solutions.
- STRATEGYDevelop effective marketing strategies and campaigns for People Learning and ...
- EXECUTIONOversee, plan and manage marketing campaigns and projects to strengthen brand awareness and value propositions among targeted corporate clients (both online and offline) such as advertising and promotional campaigns across all online channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, LINE, email, corporate website, Live Learning Event and etc.).
- Track and measure marketing KPI s to determine marketing performance effectiveness and suggest improvement initiatives.
- CROSS TEAM COLLABORATIONWork with Data & Analytic team in utilizing customer insights to determine the right marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Work with sales team in generating leads and driving revenue.
- Work with content and production team in creating marketing materials.
- Work with partner engagement team in selecting the right partner for each campaign..
- Ideal Candidate s Quality.
- Extensive experiences (4-5 years) in all aspects of marketing strategy and execution (Both online and offline).
- Strong interest and background in People Learning and Development Solutions (including Digital Learning, Live Learning, and Virtual Learning/Classroom).
- Ability to work under startup environment with high pressure/dynamic and limited time to make things happen from zero.
- Ability to work with high accuracy and attention to details.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- Well-structured, self-driven, and good team player.
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Creative, innovative, and willing to try new approaches/technology.
- Have an excellent command in English & Thai.
- Work Location
- IRIS Consulting, 12A Pearl Bangkok, BTS Aree.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of promotion strategy by working with Product Management and Sales Team to develop sell-out platforms and sell-out promotions strategy.
- Convert the consumer value proposition, developed by business strategy into customer and shopper value proposition at the channel and customer level.
- Monitor and report competitor price/promotion and benchmarking analysis.
- Understand channel complexity and propose appropriate sellout / promotions to increase sellout in each channel.
- Propose, implement, track and evaluate sell-out activities to measure effectiveness, report sellout analysis, and recommend improvement to stakeholders.
- The role needs to work closely with Product Management Team, Retail Marketing Team and Sales Team in various channels to support go-to-market planning and execution, and identify sell-out risks and opportunities and corresponding solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields.
- 5-7 years' experience in trade marketing, category management, account management background with a leading consumer products or FMCG companies.
- Strong record of creating a winning vision in an environment, emphasis on merchandising, promotion and partnerships.
- Ability to create and implement business strategies that grow sales & margins and manage key business metrics.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Innovative and creative-ability to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create competitive advantage.
- Must have strong business acumen, awareness of market/industry trend and retail trends.
- Excellent Negotiation skill and Presentation skills are required.
- Must have excellent command of English and Presentation skills in both Thai and English.
- Must have excellent command of Computer literacy especially MS PowerPoint and Excel.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries.
- 2+ years' experience managing and measuring content marketing.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a solutions-focused approach.
- Capabilities to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution.
- Proven success in negotiating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing marketing strategies and crafting marketing content.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute large scale online marketing activity.
- Highly analytical with the ability to process, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with legal, product and internal business owners to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
- Solid knowledge on digital media channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Manager for the Amazon Selling business. This individual will be responsible for building awareness of selling on Amazon and motivate prospect sellers to start their selling on Amazon journeys. This person will be chartered with various marketing channels, which can enable scalable approaches to prospect Seller communities in Thailand. The primary goal of this role is to market the opportunities of selling on Amazon to all types and sizes of prospect sellers and to cultivate sustainable sources of selling on Amazon business in Thailand from longer-term perspectives, as well as to establish and develop seller education channels to provide necessary knowledge to potential sellers with respect to selling on Amazon.
- Background of Selling on Amazon: The Marketplace or "Selling on Amazon" business exists in 18 countries and exceeds more than half of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon's vision is to offer the earth's largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
- The ideal candidates will need to be strategic in defining selling on Amazon brand positioning and tailor communication message to attract prospect sellers. He or she needs to plan and create the most compelling contents to help target audiences clearly understand the opportunities on Amazon market places and provide basic knowledge on how to get started in order to set them up for success. At the same time, this person will develop marketing campaigns to increase awareness on this newly emerging opportunity. Specifically, this position will own and initiate online marketing activities in scalable formats including but not limited to small to large online events, email-based marketing campaigns, social media, online paid marketing, as well as develop and distribute seller awareness/education contents and seller success stories in multiple formats. This person will work closely with internal PR, public policy, sales and business development teams, third party service providers and other external stakeholders/agencies to continue to add scalability in our marketing engagement. To be successful in this role candidate will need to be an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem solver. Candidates will need to be highly analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting and fast-paced business, make history while having fun!
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Key job responsibilitiesPlan and execute marketing campaigns to build awareness and excitement for selling on Amazon business.
- Plan and execute seller recruitment (lead generation) campaigns for selling on Amazon business for both direct-sales channels and self-serve online channels.
- Develop success stories assets to drive conversion for potential sellers.
- Define, plan and develop marketing strategies for each marketing channels including online event, website, email and social media platforms to drive key Demand Gen metrics including traffic, new leads and seller account registrations.
- Refine messaging strategy to ensure we are delivering a clear value proposition to the right audiences.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews of marketing regarding its progress in achieving pre-defined targets.
- Support internal partners with needed marketing communication and content both internally and externally.
- Manage content performance tracking and continuously surface insights for content development and prioritization.
- Establish SOPs to organize the content creation and maintenance operations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing management.
- Global e-commerce experience.
- Control Paid, Owned, Earn channel on samsung.com.
- Ensure the smooth and accurate communication on promotions & content on samsung.com.
- Design the communication both d2c and b2b on samsung.com.
- Supervise Paid digital ads planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, testing, analysis, forecasting and reporting for specific product group.
- Individually and/or in partnership with Marketing Services drive search media campaigns, search engine shopping campaigns on e-Store (samsung.com) platforms.
- Experience partnering with internal teams to optimize varied marketing platforms and operations, specific to product group.
- Mastery of leading ad industry tools & technologies (e.g. ad servers, DMP, DBM, Tag Management, Affiliate platforms etc.) and ability to partner internally to drive expert outcomes.
- Oversee campaign management and large monthly spend budgets while hitting pre-determined targets in CPA, ROI, Ads optimization.
- Familiarity with digital ads algorithmic models and marketing analytics.
- Ability to understand customer buying behaviors, segmentation and profiling.
- Responsible for overall management and growth of the affiliate program including managing our publisher and agency relationships.
- Identify new sources of customer acquisition and profit via new partners, new strategies and emerging channels.
- Manage an agency for revenue-driven.
- Have responsibility for P&L, forecast quarterly and annual goals for revenue.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- 5+ years of experience on ecommerce campaign management from digital media agency or in-house unit.
- Must have paid search and display channel expertise and other digital channel skill-sets is a plus.
- Ecommerce, direct response, ROI-focused campaign management.
- Strong sense of Marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources.
- Ability to partner with Marketing Services, as well as senior management from brand-centric departments, such as, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the analytics packages i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe.
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced computer skills are required.
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Influencer Marketing Lead for Disney+ in Thailand.
- Develop the influencer marketing strategy Disney+ in Thailand from brand and title campaigns to an always on ambassador programme.
- Identify and contact the right influencers and work closely with them to maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Build and maintain constructive and sustainable relationships with the influencer community and the partner agencies.
- Manage Influencer Marketing campaigns with the Regional Social Media Agency's local team in market.
- Identify local influencer marketing agency partners in market.
- Localise regional influencer campaign ideas making sure they take into account local nuances to drive relevancy and impact in market.
- Deliver clear direction and inspirational influencer activation creative briefs to agency partners.
- Lead the end-to-end campaign execution and work with cross functional internal and external teams for campaigns like Falcon & Winter Soldier, Loki, Raya and the Last Dragon, Mulan, Soul, Snowdrop, Rookie Cops.
- Liaise with global for asset sourcing and approvals for global influencer campaigns.
- Liaise with local studios for asset sourcing and approvals for local campaigns.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights in your market.
- Analyse current-state influencer marketing and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Have a strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviours on social channels. Able to link behaviours to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- Consistent and strong collaboration which elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Qualifications:Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital, social or influencer marketing in house or at digital/ social agencies.
- Experience in the OTT space, Livestreams & Social-commerce is good to have.
- Prior experience of working with FB, IG, TW, TT, YT, LINE would be a value add.
- Well-versed in conducting influencer marketing campaigns and supervising end-to-end execution.
- Prior production and Livestream experience will be a value add.
- Must be Thai, speaking fluent Thai.
- Should be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Social Native who is embedded into Thai culture.
- Creative individual who is passionate about the Disney+ brands.
- A personal interest in Korean Drama or Japanese Anime would be of interest.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms. Ability to adapt brand expression and campaign strategy to relevant social channel experiences and strategy.
- Working knowledge of tools a plus, e.g. Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Meltwater, Radian 6 etc.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, quick to learn, flexible and innovative.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as per business needs.
- The Walt Disney Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences, and where all can thrive and belong. We are committed to building a team that includes and respects a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- Develop Category marketing strategy included Category blueprint, Category big bets and omni-Category.
- Initiate Category growth opportunity and own end-to-end the priority Category projects in specific Category.
- Manage Category priority, activity grid and new product listing for multiple categories/brands.
- Analyze customer and shopper insight into Category strategy.
- Supervise marketing team to plan and conduct campaigns, trade show and other customized plans.
- Manage and proactively review execution metrics to ensure CIW budgets are operate at the best efficiency of ROI.
- Monitor and manage investment within allotted trade marketing budget.
- Collaborate with team and retail establishment on strategic partnership planning such as JBP, Category health check, Business review.
- Essential knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years of Trade marketing experience, preferably in FMCG or related business field.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Ability to use commercial program/ research; Nielsen Advisor, Dunnhumby, EYC, Kantar, etc.
- Organization skill / multi-task.
- Experience in operations / sales.
- Communication and English language proficiency.
- Self-motivated with strong operational discipline to deliver against financial budgets, timelines and ROI objectives.
- Core competencies required for this role:
- Strategic thinker with experience creating comprehensive Category plans.
- Realistic big picture thinking for future trend and opportunity to company.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills/ team player.
- Good relationship builder among multi departments.
- Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health.
- Primary Location.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)
- Job Function.
- Requisition ID.
- Job Posting Location Bangkok
- Job Summary A regional marketing plan in Bangkok involves devising, implementing, and monitoring strategies and competitive conditions.
- Job Description Developing in Postpaid and Prepaid sales to achieve target as defined and manage KPI in Bangkok 1.1 Create push strategy or trade marketing to support each channel 1.2 Closely monitor actual in both Postpaid, Prepaid and others results of plan execution and compare with target achievement. 1.3 Analyze competitors' acti ...
- Initiate marketing strategy and plan for VDO Products, content communication, and device management.
- Manage and control VDO product portfolio for AIS PLAY, OTT, and devices.
- Define go to market and launch strategy for VDO, device, and content marketing.
- Define price strategy for responsible product offering and align across the portfolio.
- Initiate and plan for VDO/OTT bundling products with mobile and FBB team.
- Commercialize terms and contract with partners such as Samsung.
- Tracking and forecast VDO product subscriber and streaming users to align with targets.
- Post launch evaluation and to measure the achievement of target set and recommend improvement actions.
- Recommend marketing action plan to boost up VDO product subcriber and prolong customer lifetime.
- Assess and track market competitive landscape, trends and market movements.
- Plan and control overall VDO marketing budget.
- 2) Premium Content Marketing/CommunicationInitiate marketing communication strategy and plan including target segmentation, proposition, positioning, media.
- Define key product / content proposition, positioning, key message take out.
- Manage and Control team in selecting content highlights with key AIS Play proposition for regular communication campaign to increase streaming users.
- Manage and control team for graphic design in AIS PLAY communication materials.
- Develop and control team for marketing and PR Brief in relevant to AIS PLAY strategic directions.
- Lead and manage partnership with key strategic partners for product, communication and marketing campaigns.
- Plan & identify targets for communication to approach both new and existing customers.
- Manage, control, and expand AIS PLAY media for effective VDO communication.
- Diversify communication channel and material to reach more and relevant targets.
- Build the AIS Play brand and plan activation campaign.
- 3) Product and Marketing Mix Execution (Product, Content Communication, Device)Manage and control team for end-to-end execution eg. new product, migration, communication, distribution & channel, customers journey, customer handling etc.
- Lead, control and execute co-campaign with key partners eg. Samsung, BEIN etc.
- Lead and control internal teams for campaign planning and implementation eg. FBB marketing, product marketing, Customer Management.
- Manage and control team and Marcom for integrated marketing communication execution.
- Manage and control for communication material development.
- Review campaign design and user experience flow eg. journey, SMS notification.
- 4) Product and Market Analysis:Lead and control team to track, evaluate and report on VDO/OTT products revenue, subscriber, and streaming user movements.
- Track and understand market / competitor movements and gather consumer insights.
- Study and gather consumer insight, trends and monitor subscriber behavior to find business opportunities and shape marketing strategy.
- Analyze customers database by working closely with MPD to identify customer needs and behaviors such as customer profile, demographic, behaviors etc.
- VDO Industry movement tracking both internally and domestically.
- Define competitor positioning, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Recruiter Apirak Sribavorntada (อภิรักษ์ ศรีบวรธาดา)
Ad Planning / Ad Buying, English
฿50,000 - ฿70,000
- บริษัท ริชี่ เพลซ 2002 จำกัด (มหาชน) ผู้นำธุรกิจพัฒนาอสังหาริมทรัพย์ด้วยการออกแบบโครงการที่ตอบโจทย์กับไลฟ์สไตล์และความต้องการใหม่ๆ ที่มีมากกว่า 15 โครงการในปัจจุบัน กำลังเปิดรับผู้สมัครคุณภาพมาร่วมงานที่ท้าทายและโอกาสที่ดีในการก้าวหน้าในอาชีพที่นี่.
- สำรวจโปรโมชั่น และเทคโนโลยีของคู่แข่งในพื้นที่ใกล้เคียง.
- การวางแผน และคัดเลือกใช้สื่อการโฆษณาควบคุมออกสื่อโฆษณาให้ตรงตามกำหนดเวลา.
- วางแผน ควบคุม การจัดกิจกรรมการตลาดเป็นประจำ เพื่อสร้างยอดลูกค้าเยี่ยมชมอย่างสม่ำเสมอให้กับโครงการตลอดการขายจนกระทั่งปิดโครงการ.
- วิเคราะห์ข้อมูลลูกค้าเยี่ยมชม ลูกค้าจอง ลูกค้าเข้าอยู่ของโครงการ โดยเปรียบเทียบข้อมูลคู่แข่งและตลาดในทุกด้าน สาเหตุของปัญหาก่อนประเมินศักยภาพของโครงการ.
- วางแผน บริหารจัดการงาน Event ควบคุมงบประมาณและงานผลิตให้เป็นไปตามแผน.
- ควบคุมดูแลการติดตั้งบูธหรือสถานที่ ติดต่อประสานงานเรื่องการจัดหา จัดเตรียมขออนุญาตใช้สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน.
- Initiate and implement sale campaign for Retail Banking Channel.
- Plan, Manage & Control budget spending.
- Excellence Time, Project management, Organizational skill, Manage more than one project at a time.
- Able to perform end-to-end monitoring marketing campaigns; design indicators, template, tracking, and putting in presentation format.
- Communicate strategic and tactical planning to channel for implementation.
- Organize events for Integrated Channel and coordinate with the Bank's Market team to be successful ex Nation Sales Conference.
- Performance Monitoring and offer event market to booth up sales / close gap.
- Able to create an Event Market suitable for each area.
- Qualification Bachelor's or master's degree Business Administration, Management, Statistic, Economic or any related fields or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking industry or related fields.
- Fully understand in banking product in Bassurances, Mutual Fund and Lending.
- Excellent planning & organizing, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and adaptability skills; teamwork and stress tolerance.
- Able to take initiatives and ownership of assignments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellence Time, Project management, Organizational skill.
- Able to coordinate with many relevant departments.
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in brand/product marketing or consumer strategy with technology companies, research agencies and/or management consulting firms.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience managing several priorities, influencing stakeholders and driving projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of Google's products and technology industry and interest in analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative, and manage your own projects end to end while proactively communicating relevant updates with key stakeholders and to work well with others and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate problems, dissect data for insights, identify innovation and creative problem-solving approaches.
- Solid project management skills, and able to lead and manage multiple projects independently.
- Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the representation of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- In this role, you'll work on Google's suite of advertising products (Google Ads, YouTube ads, Display ads, Analytics). From determining positioning, competitive analysis, prioritization and impact measurement, you will understand and articulate the value of Google's advertising solutions.
- You'll support the development and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies in partnership with the Sales teams to drive product education and adoption among clients and agencies. This involves project management, innovative engagement of decision makers, communicating consumer/industries market insights, promoting Google's brand and equipping Sales with proof points, case studies and compelling proof points of how Google marketing helps businesses and brands grow effectively.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Strategic planning and execution within the Large Customer Marketing team for the region that enables Marketing and Sales to engage with clients and articulates Google Ad's value proposition.
- Manage end to end projects, including stakeholder management, project timeline, brand compliance, and campaign execution with proactive collaboration internally across teams and externally with agencies.
- Drive innovative marketing strategies and plans to support large advertisers and agencies education, engagement and Google Ads solutions adoption.
- Develop and execute scalable marketing initiatives to enable practitioners with Google Ads solutions. Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, Product teams, Legal and PR to achieve business goals.
- Lead the creation of content, sales materials, messaging and case studies that position the strengths of Google Ads solutions. Manage events (virtual and in-person) and education programs that bring together advertisers and agencies in region.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- Work closely with the PR team in outlining the PR and influencer marketing strategy for Thailand and communicate the key messages to any other involved parties.
- Initiate, plan, and execute campaigns through media and influencers both online and offline effectively, including but not limited to social media, livestream, and events.
- Explore and manage relationships with key influencers including media, editors, fashion bloggers, beauty bloggers, fashion brands, and celebrities. Strong relationships ...
- Research and propose creative ideas for campaigns that increase awareness and ultimately revenue through media and influencers.
- Keep updated on the marketing and content strategies across all channels, including but not limited to social media, events, and livestream.
- Supporting the PR team for the management and tracking the brand marketing budgets and ensure the efficacy of spending.
- Effectively communicate to team key issues and potential solutions for optimization, using technology enablers where possible.
- Ensure timely reporting on marketing campaigns and resources to key stakeholders.
- Who are we looking for?.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PR or marketing, preferably on a fashion/lifestyle brand.
- Fluent in Thai and high standard of English in both writing and speaking.
- Well versed in social media platforms platforms like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram -Passion for fashion, building startups, e-commerce, and Pomelo -Proactive, outgoing and able to build relationships with fashion influencers and other media.
- Creative, positive and fun attitude, able to work well with others with a different background in a team environment - a consummate team player.
- Results driven, ability to work independently with tight deadlines and changes in priorities.
- Experience and personal network in fashion editorial and media is a plus.
- Lead Insights that drive Innovation and Brand Experience Planning for the market.
- Bring in new expertise to the organisation and build capabilities especially to drive innovation and brand experience and audience planning/ social listening.
- Bring and Keep People Front & Centre in the Innovation Process.
- Directly drive Horizon 1 and Strategic hub based innovation initiatives.
- Mine trends/ understand and use predictive analytics to inform innovation / social listening to inform innovation.
- Help develop People driven and feasible Concepts, Prototypes, visualisations etc.
- Continuously improve agile methodologies to help optimise innovation for market success.
- work collaboratively to ensure delivery through the CIC team, IBE and agency teams in the hubs/ on ground.
- Update tech and other platforms that help in Agility and Development and Sharing of meta learnings.
- Audience Planning and social activation: (Support Division Insights) build independent capability over the next one year.
- Set up data and information tools/ agency relationship in the local market.
- Work with social agency to identify audiences and with wavemaker to build activation plan.
- Build social activation programs that lead conversation to commerce.
- Bachelor's degree in related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Any social/Comms/ PR degree is a value add.
- At least 6-7 years relevant experience consisting of.
- Basic Grounding in a research/ insights agency - at least 2-3 years.
- Additional experience in any of these areas:
- Must have - CMI (client side) for innovation/ mining trends/ NPD insights. Strategy / innovation consultancy in an Advertising Agency, Innovation Agency (eg: Ogilvy Consultancy/ Strategy talent that has done concepting/ new product development projects for the clients/ trends agency/ NPD consulting).
- Optional (Nice to have skills ).
- Has worked in a Social listening/ research/ media intelligence company - has been involved in Digital strategy Market, brands insights based on social media and web. Has experience in Social/ audience planning identification and activation (eg: have worked in the past in agencies like- we are social).
- Has experience working in PR/ Influencer management company with experience identifying influencers and activating influencers..
- Focused Skills & Competencies:
- 1) Innovation:
- Uses Tools to track micro and macro trends that impact NPD. tracks social/online conversations w.r.t new needs, evolving product categories/ new innovation opportunities that can be spotted and fed into the innovation pipeline for CP.
- Understanding of portfolio strategy and how innovations fits into it to drive growth.
- Experience in agile sprinting new product innovation, consumer feedback in innovation process that helps to learn, adapt and test online.
- Experience working with Design Agency to land Brand Experience of NPD concepts (Visual assets, Technical product story,product/ brand claim, hook + full Concept qualified and locked in).
- 2) Audience identification and activation:
- Well versed with Data Sources such as Social Listening tools/ google analytics, Facebook analytics for audience insights.
- Conduct social media listening of consumer insights.
- Knows how to work with social listening/ audience profiling agencies to develop compelling social content (conversation to commerce) programs that expand reach across key target audiences.
- Can identify and influence strategic decisions through fact-based analysis with good business perspective and critically 'Ability to join Dots'.
- Command of standard and evolving Insights Methodologies, including Culture and Data to solve complex business challenges and create/recommend appropriate action.
- Fluent English, good communication and negotiation skill.
- Must have ability to make impactful presentations and influence an audience.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
- Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
- For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
- Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Management, Market Analysis, Project Management, English
฿50,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- WeHome. Your healthier home WeHome select, provide and deliver home-related products that cover the structure of the home. From home accessories and furniture, we want to make your home beautiful and healthy and suitable for everyone in your home. We want to provide experience and inspiration to customers who visit our stores and websites. Our store is located opposite Bangkok Rangsit University, covering an area of over 6,000 square meters and is decorated with an emphasis on providing visitors with ideas and solutions to home problems. The products offered are innovative products ...
- Develop and execute successful marketing strategies ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across different channels and segments to meet customer s needs and maximize profits..
- Regularly conduct research and analyze marketing trends, customer insights, marketing analysis and relevant information to refine and develop future marketing communication plans..
- Constantly measure and report on marketing performance to the executive team..
- Hire, lead, inspire and develop a team of marketing associates by setting clear objectives, leveraging support and giving constructive feedbacks to enhance team and business performance..
- Create, manage and maintain excellent presence both online and offline across various channels such as website and social media platforms..
- Coordinate marketing plans and strategies with cross-functional teams to deliver business-wide objectives..
- Manage design and production of promotional materials..
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget regularly to allocate funds wisely..
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, business, or related field..
- Master s degree is a plus..
- 5+ years experience with proven experiences and track records developing marketing strategies and managing marketing team..
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a marketing team..
- Strong management, decision-making, leadership and organizational skills..
- Highly analytical with proficiency in data analysis and reporting..
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and associated tools..
- Excellent communicator and negotiator..
- Proficiency with online and offline marketing strategy..
- Attention to detail..
- Proactive, dynamic with a can do attitude..
- Job training.
- Professional development.
- Social Security.
- Annual bonus.
- Implement Market Research Tools in order to build the knowledge base to support internal stakeholders to understand deeply who their target is, what they do, and why they do it.
- Coordinate and guarantee that the guidelines and standards are applied in the 60/40+ testing.
- Conduct competitive and customer analysis to support business with relevant insights.
- Work together with the Brand Builders in the validation process of hypothesis, concepts, and communication (e.g. Big Idea Testing, Pre-Testing, etc.) that support the decision-making process.
- Track & Measure all indicators that explain the Brand Health and Performance among its target and support the measurement of the ROI.
- Help Brand Builders to discover the Core Insight of the target group.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in market research in FMCG Industry.
- Experience in strategic planning and managing media/research agencies is a must.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong Thai and English communication skill is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Branding, High Responsibilities, Project Management, Work Well Under Pressure, Multitasking, English
฿30,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- Thai with proven records on marketing only -.
- Managing overall marketing and strategic planning.
- Leading the digital marketing idea,strategy, marketing plan and implement aligned direction to identify the most effective and efficient ways to grow business. Focused on impact marketing with unconventional approach of low cost.
- Analyzing the market potential and profitability of various products.
- Implementing strategies through market research, IMC Plan, advertising,CSR, CSV and responsible for planning and successful execution of all marketing measures to ensure effective and efficient result.
- Engaging with t teams on the launch and life-cycle management of products including development of key deliverable, messaging and ongoing communications with markets and working closely with internal cross-functional teams and top management.
- Managing clients and supervising team.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field, ENG study program or international experience is preferred.
- At least 5 years marketing experience plus at least 2 years in managerial level, preferably in similar business (Marketing Agency, Healthcare Services, Production, Brand field).
- Strong background in selling and marketing background with strong analytical skill.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketing Strategy, Pricing, Marketing Intelligence, Marketing Research, Brand building strategy and Marketing tools with proven track record in developing and monitoring marketing program.
- Experience to have a supported team and able to coach and supervise.
- Be a strategic thinker, initiative, proactive, creative and result-oriented.
- Able to travel upcountry/crosscountry sometimes and can work under pressure.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English required.
- Have experience in advertising, consumer and USP, launch product, advertising experience.
- ค่า OT.
- ลาพักร้อน 6-12 วัน/ปี (ขึ้นอยู่กับอายุงานและตำแหน่ง).
- ค่าเดินทางและค่าโทรศัพท์ (เฉพาะบางตำแหน่ง).
- โบนัส ตามผลงาน, เงื่อนไขเป็นไปตามที่บริษัทฯกำหนด.
- Responsible for being key account to Brunei and Singapore contractors.
- Promote and plan spec COTTO product to meet KPI in ASEAN Project Sales.
- Collect customer information and sales and marketing data.
- Arrange sales activities to promote products of COTTO.
- Coordinate with stakeholders including customers and internal employees.
- คุณสมบัติ:Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Marketing, Management, Economics, International Business, or Managerial Accounting.
- Experienced minimum of 1 year of export sale, Project sale.
- New grads are also welcomed.
- Fluent in English; TOEIC at least 700.
- Chinese language speaking will be advantage.
- Be able to travel occasionally oversea business trips.
- Good looking personality and excellent communication.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 3+ years of successful sales or account management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, online services or retail industries.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Result-oriented. Strong commitment and ownership towards goals or target assigned.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Self starter who looks for problems to solve and solves them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in Thai & English (due to work requirements).
- Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Executive in Thailand, for the Amazon Global Selling business. The Account Executive will be responsible for marketing Amazon's global marketplaces and identifying, and targeting sellers of all sizes to grow the Seller's business around the world. This person will be the primary point of contact that markets Amazon's Global Selling program to sellers located in Thailand. The Account Executive will be chartered with locating, targeting, marketing to and managing a pipeline of prospective Sellers comprised of a mix of both high value and transactional Global Sellers.
- The primary goal of this role is to provide information & support services to the Amazon global marketplaces in order to convey to Sellers the benefits of selling their products through Amazon's global marketplaces to support the Amazon Global Selling business in meeting its account acquisition and output goals. Specifically, this person will be actively engaged in identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective merchants, but also supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach. Additional projects include working closely with other Amazon product teams, category managers, and all other internal stakeholders in order to provide support in scaling our Global Selling outreach and bringing unique selection to all Amazon platforms.
- Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon's mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Among the customers we're focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. With Amazon Seller Services, Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Key job responsibilities
- Core responsibilities for this role include:Identify and onboard new Sellers and assist Sellers to drive sales generated from selling on Amazon to meet individual and team target.
- Identify, qualify, and manage a pipeline of prospective Sellers.
- Engage with prospective Sellers to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set. Cultivate their interest to sell on Amazon.
- Assist Sellers during onboarding process. Manage timeline and action plan to ensure Sellers start Selling on time according to plan.
- Use these metrics to guide your work and increase Seller's productivity.
- Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers as well as respond to business forecasts as communicated by the Global Selling business.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities. Drive feature adoption among Sellers to meet operational metrics.
- Develop a passion for Seller success and dive deep into the core levers that drive success for Sellers.
- Experienced in working with international/cross-cultural team. Experienced in working with Small Medium Businesses segment OR large national brands Acquainted with online business. Having global e-commerce or marketplace experience is a plus. Experienced using analytical, marketing, productivity tools and online collaboration tools.
- 15+ years of SMB, Mid Market, Medium Enterprise sales experience and/or business development.
- Sales management or GTM experience.
- Program management and execution skills.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in helping to drive creative experiments/think big ideas.
- Track Record of effective stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Account/program/project management skills, this is a hands-on role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively and deliver results across cross-functional, remote and virtual sales, marketing and Partner teams.
- Technology sales experience - ideal but not necessary.
- We're seeking a seasoned leader to lead a team focused on driving adoption of AWS within our Small Medium Business (SMB) segment. This individual will grow a business focused on helping Thai SMBs innovate and build on AWS. You'll ideally have experience working with Mid Market, Greenfields and SMBs and understand what drives their decision making. Experience dealing with the broader ecosystem surrounding their businesses and the ability to build a Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy based on this will be a large part of this role. The Head of SMB, Thailand will manage a small team of sellers, work closely with functional teams (e.g., Inside Sales, Partner Managers, Solution Architects, Marketing), and external stakeholders (e.g., Partners, industry associations, etc.) to deliver results for Thai SMBs.
- This role requires a background in managing an SMB and Mid Market and/or understanding of the sales motions for these customers, the ability to work with a virtual team and an understanding of how to leverage key partnerships to develop the SMB segment for AWS. The role will carry the revenue goal for the SMB segment and is expected to think above and beyond the short-term goals to build a fast-growing business in the long term.
- The right candidate will possess a mix of sales, program management, partner and ecosystem leadership experience that enables them to build and execute the strategy for the SMB segment in Thailand. She/he should also be able to effectively engage AWS' executives and peers to transfer learning from other parts of the world where necessary.
- Key job responsibilities
- The candidate will build and execute the SMB segment strategy and GTM and offerings. You'll have program management skills/experience, a background in having managed an SMB and/or sales motions for SMB businesses, Mid Market and Greenfield, and ability to work with scale mechanisms to create a long tail motion. Sales experience is a positive to be able to build scale, however a focus on building the ecosystem to develop the broader commercial community will also be required. They will be expected to lead a small team of sellers and collaborate with an extended team of Inside Sales and Partners to deliver results across the SMB segment for Thailand.
- SMB is a significant growth opportunity and this role will unlock that!Background in having managed an SMB and/or, having led sales motions for SMB and Mid Market businesses.
- Managerial experience in Thailand and/or international experience in high growth markets.
- Experience with the local SMB and Mid Market ecosystem (including key partners, service providers to SMB/MM, etc.).
- Have managed a quota before and have the basics of sales management and hygiene.
- Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status