WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- mange production line manpower.
- track the daliy output.
- solve the production issue with process engineer.
- achive the daliy target.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to understand the data analysis.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is must, if Thai/Chinese language will benefit. Minimun of TOEIC score 700.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressure
- Detail-oriented and creative with a questioning mind
- Desire and ability for problem solving and debugging
- Ability to work with a wide range of people with varying degrees of experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, documentation, communication & presentation skills.
- willing to shift.
- Minimum of7 yearMFG experience orElectronics Manufacturing orAss'y Packing experience necessary.
฿50,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- I. Store operation.
- Develop and implement financial planning for overall store performance, margin improvements and cost reductions.
- Increase the operational efficiency by managing, monitoring and controlling the daily store operations.
- Keep the focus on customers needs, continuously improve customer service model, promote active selling skills in order to meet customer satisfaction.
- Execute visual merchandising and deco guidelines with great insight and sensitivity to both local market trends and competition.
- Manage inventory effectively.
- Master the cooperation with different internal parties and leverage resources effectively.
- Systematically follow up industrial trends (both garment and retail) and competitors status and provide commercial feedback and solutions for product and customers needs.
- Develop and upgrade the organizational competencies, best practices, processes and approach.
- Manage external stakeholders (e.g, government bodies/media) relationships.
- Manage suppliers/vendors (such as cleaning and security companies) effectively.
- II. People Management.
- Provide direction, coaching and development of subordinates to ensure achievement of store goals.
- Be responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, motivating, retaining and managing store team members.
- Focus on key talents with the aim of developing potential staffs into store operations talent pool.
- III. New store accountabilities.
- Coordinate with internal counterparts between HR, construction, marketing, etc.
- Manage external relationship with relevant parties, such as mall managers.
- Build up and train the new team.
- Prepare the store for opening.
- Bachelor Degree or above, with 3-5 years retail experiences, working in apparel business is preferred.
- Good communication skills in both spoken and writing in English and MS-office skills.
- Excellent Commercial sense and Strong Business Ethics; capable of working under pressure independently,.
- Team player; Leadership experience, self-motivated; good presentation skills; focused on results, strong analytical skills required.
- Open-minded, Fast-learn, responsible, dynamic, vital, frank, concrete, creative.
฿45,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We re looking for someone who appreciates challenges, is comfortable working from the ground up, and hungers for the freedom to think outside of the box.
- Key Responsibilities.
- Able to set sale strategy from the ground up.
- Know how to find a need in the market.
- Assist with research related to industries/product.
- Build sales team to scale sales activities, including sales team density in target geographies.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company s customer base and ensure it s strong presence.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field.
- 5 years experience in sale (Required).
- Experienced in restaurant field or related (Required).
- Experienced in Application or IT related would be an advantage.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- High energy, goal-oriented, self-starter who prides themselves on performance.
- Exceptional work ethic, positive attitude, strong integrity, and drive to succeed.
Financial Analysis, English
- Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and develop Customer credit management team.
- Review Customer credit limits and terms.
- Review, monitor and improve Credit Control process and policy.
- Monitor and follow-up any overdue debtor.
- Construct and monitor cash-in from collection plan.
- Monitor and follow up long overdue.
- Review Customer credit limits and credit terms.
- Work with various internal business functions and external customers to resolve customer collection matters or credit issues.
- Review, monitor and improve Credit Control process and policies.
- Resolve account discrepancies and escalate unresolved disputes for further action.
- Oversee customer billing and ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Review AR Outstanding and ensure doubtful debts reserve complies with company s policy.
- Improve DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) to be aligned with company s target.
- To co-ordinate with collection agency or legal firm if any legal action may need.
- Supervise and train staffs Credit Control team.
- Perform other related and tasks to be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
- At least 5 years working experience in Customer Credit control and Collection field.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-disciplined and with great integrity and ability to work independently under pressure.
- Acquainted with state laws governing the collection of debt and the laws as mandated by the fair debt collection practices act.
- Trustworthy, reliable, problem solving attitude with teamwork spirit.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler
- Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
- Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Adobe Illustrator, SEO, SEM, English
- Key roles:
- Create, manage, and delegate effective marketing strategies.
- Oversee email, social media, events, and collateral
- Implement campaigns to support lead generation, sales, and customer retention
- Identify market needs and target audience, and promote UX best practices across teams
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns on social media
- Plan and execute all Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM
- Plan and market our product on online channel
- Maintain our social media presence
- Enhance brain awareness in digital space
- the company's SNS daily operations, including FaceBook, Twitter, and other network environment operations, content editing, publicity copy, planning, implementation work.
- Formulate SNS marketing strategies and implement them effectively, monitor late data, optimize advertisement performance, and promote sales via social channels.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or a relevant field is preferred.
- Experience in content management.
- Good knowledge of online marketing channel and targeted audience for each online channel.
- Good Knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking ability..
Industrial Engineering, Electronics, Instrument, Fast Learner, Leadership Skill, Teamwork, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- We are looking foran IoT Sales Managerto serve our business expansion in the areas of IoT, and Facility Management business. Your roles will include:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies.
- Lead sales team.
- Contact new clients and maintain existing clients.
- Present products and software platforms.
- Coordinate with overseas partners.
- Manage installation/implementation teams as well as other related activities.
- Prepare sales report and margin analysis.
- Lead project installation/implementation activities.
- We are looking for candidate(s) possessing the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in any engineering or related field.
- Age between 27-35 years old.
- Knowledge of IoT, Wireless Sensors (LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, Wifi, etc), Building Management, Construction Management, and Manufacturing/Production is essential.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in sales or business development in the construction, IT, and/or manufacturing industry.
- Competent in English.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel and work over time.
- If you have a dream in pursuing a career in a fast-growing startup firm, Swift Dynamics should be the right place for you!!!.
- Good commission, excellent career growth and dynamics working environment+++.
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Sales, English, Thai
- We re looking for a Business Development Manager/Director to work with our team in Bangkok. You will lead the expansion of our reach in existing accounts and new clients by engaging with business functions to show how they can achieve more revenue from their existing pipeline by using our SaaS product. With support from our delivery team, you'll take ownership of the sales cycle, ensuring client success and adoption of our product.
- Understand client requirements and create the need for the Wisible Sales Intelligence Platform Solutions.
- Smash" Monthly and Quarterly sales targets.
- Generate, Explore and develop new business sales.
- Maintain a solid opportunity pipeline.
- Meeting clients face to face and conduct product demonstrations.
- Experience writing a comprehensive proposal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiations experience.
- Excellent technical IT aptitude and a fast learner!.
- Consultative, friendly yet focused "Solution Selling" approach: true trusted advisor approach.
- Ability to talk confidently to CTO, CIO, IT Managers and Procurement Managers about high level IT solution and technical concepts.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- 5+ years of experience in software sales, with solution selling and direct selling experience to medium and large organizations.
- You have the ability to understand business problems and present our product as the solution.
- Experience in selling to non-IT functions such as Sales, Marketing, and/or Product.
- You're excited about the chance to join a fast-growth SaaS start-up.
- Have a technical background and know-how to sell to the enterprise clients.
- Good command of English.
- Willing to switch roles according to the business need.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn new technologies.
- Education in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related fields.
- No dress code, we can dress whatever you feel comfortable.
- Health insurance.
- Enjoy life with the great team.
- 10 vacation days ( apart from 13 days of national holidays per year).
- Free Snack.
- IT manager will be responsible for IT network and infrastructures and daily operations between D Oro headquarters and all D Oro store locations, which includes IT infrastructure design and installations, maintenance and updates, and day-to-day IT support and trouble shoot.
- Job Scope:
- Establish strategic direction of IT systems, database, network and Bigdata platforms.
- Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure and network, including system administration, troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance of hardware and software.
- Maintain and update POS and ERP systems in accordance of new business request (e.g. menu and promotion changes).
- Monitor network performance to ensure smooth IT operation between all systems in the company s network.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of IT support and maintenance team.
- Perform cause-root analysis of network and infrastructure errors, keeping report, and manage team in solving in limited timing.
- Manage and keep record of IT hardware inventories for highest utilization.
- Act as primary liaison between company and vendor in maintain current IT system, keeping the system up-to-date, and support new system set-up.
- Provide technical support and organize IT training for internal departments.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- At least 7 years experience in IT related field, experience working in retail industry is a plus.
- Profound technical knowledge in network, server, ERP, POS, CRM systems are required.
- Experienced in working with multiple technology solutions and service providers.
- Good team leader and problem solving skill.