WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿17,000
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system. Responsible for the database of company s customers.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Accompany the Sales team for product presenting, providing client with technical presentation relating to the product function.
- 1 year experience, experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong communication skill, interpersonal skills, presentation skill and dedication to customer satisfaction. The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Demonstrated ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude. Dynamic and proactive person. Flexible, dedicated, and driven with positive attitude and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- An understanding and Knowledge of sales principles/ practices and customer service techniques.
- Good command of written and spoken in English language.
Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Multitasking, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, Microsoft Office, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- We are looking for leadership and energetic person, who can support team smoothly. This position needs to contribute great value through smart management, smooth collaboration, and smile outcome.
- In your role, you will:
- Corporate diary management.
- Create activity to contribute team and empower culture.
- Coordinates documents and presentations.
- Answers phones and handle all calls efficiently and professionally.
- Monitors emails and other correspondence and respond as appropriate.
- Effectively liaises with clients, teams and other contacts; including setting up and coordinating meetings.
- Administrative responsibilities including filing, time-sheets, expenses, sending out bills, maintenance of records, mailing lists, etc.
- Ad-hoc project work dependent on Partner/AP/team needs.
- Handles administrative and logistical duties for the team, including setting up the team room and arranging administrative supplies as required.
- Books meeting rooms, video-conferences, phone conferences, etc., for the team, and also group team meals when necessary.
- Organize client and internal conferences/meetings when required.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- Minimum - Bachelor's degree from highly ranked university.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Positive energy with a willingness to provide the highest levels of internal and external client service.
- Ability to communicate to clients and team members by phone and email in a clear, concise manner.
- Able to work on own initiative and to have a solutions-oriented approach.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has the ability to initiate and compose own correspondence.
- Maintains confidentiality and commits to the BRANDi expectation.
- Demonstrates organisational/administrative skills.
- Prioritizes; a forward thinker.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under extreme pressure, whilst remaining calm and composed.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organization skills and discretion with confidential information.
- Works as a team player and sustains a sense of team.
- Displays flexibility when performing tasks and procedures based on the needs of the team.
- Ability to deal with stress and ambiguity.
- Resilient, mature and has integrity, with a quietly strong, but not intimidating personality.
- Proficient in MS Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, Excel and web-based applications.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.
Sales, Telesales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
- Title: Sales Consultant
- Reports to: Sales Director.
- Our Company
- PacRim Group is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
- We are looking for a Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE great adventure journey. Are you the ONE?.
- Job Summary
- One of the primary roles of the Sales Consultant is to partner with our Senior Sales Consultants to understand, capture and analyze the needs of our clients and to be able to translate these requirements of our clients needs into compelling solutions by assisting our Facilitation Consultants in their delivery solutions. This is a challenging role for individuals with a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and who can interact well with decision-makers. Through an intensive training over a period of at least 6-9 months, these individuals will acquire expertise on PacRim offerings, including solution options, frameworks, development processes, delivery and implementation.
- o A minimum of 4+ years of experience in process planning with understanding of process workflows improvements and process integration preferably in a professional consultative services environment within their own companies or for other clients.
- o Stable work history and successful track record of personal performance of Sales in a large corporate environment is essential.
- o Sale engineer background will be advantage.
- o A Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Science or related field.
- o A well-developed pattern of achievement, strong people skills, energy, motivation, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- o Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential both Thai and English.
- Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.