WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- งานขาย งานบริการ และงานให้คำปรึกษาในระบบ และลูกค้าที่รับผิดชอบ.
- รับผิดชอบ ระบบPolishing, ระบบCleaning และ ระบบElectro Plating.
- สามารถจัดทำแผนงานที่รับผิดชอบ และติดต่อสานงานกับหน่วยงานที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- ทำการทดสอบ ทดลอง เก็บข้อมูล วิเคราะห์สาเหตุและแนวทางแก้ปัญหา.
- สามารถควบคุม ติดตามโครงการต่างๆให้เป็นไปตามแผนงาน และบรรลุตามเป้าหมาย.
- ทำรายงานสรุปผลการดำเนินการ และวางแผนเพื่อปรับปรุง พัฒนาต่อไป และงานอื่นๆตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย.
- เวลาทำงาน จันทร์ - ศุกร์ (อาจมีปรับตามความจำเป็นของงานที่รับผิดชอบ).
- เพศชาย หรือ หญิง อายุ 20 ปี ขึ้นไป.
- วุฒิ ปวส.-ปริญญาตรี สาขาวิทยาศาสตร์, วิศว (ผู้มีประสบการณ์ตรงจะได้รัการพิจารณาเป็นกรณีพิเศษ).
- ประสบการ์อย่างน้อย 1 ปี ในงานโรงงาน,งานห้องแลป,งานขายเคมี หรืองาน Technical Service.
- มีทักษะในการขาย และการให้บริการด้านเทคนิค.
- มีความขยัน อดทน และมีความรับผิดชอบสูง/หลากหลาย.
- สามารถรับเงื่อนไขการจ้าง ตามที่บริษัทกำหนดได้.
- ภาษาอังกฤษ พูด อ่าน เขียนได้ดี จะได้รับการพิจารณาเป็นกรณีพิเศษ.
- ระยะเวลาทดลองงาน 4 เดือน(บริษัท อาจพิจารณาเพิ่มเติมตามความเหมาะสม).
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Manage customers' accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Social media, Good Communication Skills
- Get to know the Role:
- Guide our drivers and passengers in using our products.
- Manage service inquiries and disputes arising from our drivers and passengers.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customer base.
- Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with drivers and passengers.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Monitor various company communication channels including call center, social media, web inquiries, etc. and respond appropriately in a timely manner.
- Gather feedback from drivers and passengers, observe front-line issues such as booking cancellation reasons, etc. and report promptly to supervisor.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the team to improve overall business such as market research, service quality audit, etc.
- Perform administrative tasks involving driver s account (credit top-up, changes in driver information, etc.
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
- The Lead Solution Engineer is responsible for leading the solution throughout the sales cycle and delivering thought leadership to companies to transform their customer s experience. The Solution Engineer is an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
- To accomplish this, the Solution Engineer must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer s transformational journey.
- This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage enterprise accounts primarily in Thailand.
- Work closely with current customers and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals.
- Build trusted relationship with senior executives and key decision makers across Business and Technology.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs aligned to business value.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with a broad range of supporting technical and business resources.
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce s solutions.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the unique benefits of Salesforce to a wide range of customer stakeholders from front line staff right up to C-level executives.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives..
- Must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs.
- Ability to orchestrate a sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple internal and external resources.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Willing and able to travel occasionally.
- Skills/Experience Required:
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience.
- Financial services domain knowledge is advantageous.
- Solution or enterprise architecture experience.
- Business case/value engineering experience to drive compelling points of view.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal communication skills and relationship skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in a varied environment.
- Translate these needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Translating/presenting/Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries.
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation. We are open to a variety of backgrounds for the role.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied, fast paced environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people s attention.
- Desirable: Design thinking and facilitation skills..
Database Development, English
- This role sits within the Enterprise Technology and Performance team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which.
- helps clients achieve maximum value from digital transformation investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations by taking a holistic view of performance improvement including strategy, process design, technology enablement, and operate services.
- As part of Oracle Team, you will drive business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of Oracle software solutions using an array of Fusion Cloud-based preconfigured solutions and assets. Integrates deep industry, functional, and technical expertise.
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements.
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on Oracle recommended processes and functions.
- Design target state Oracle solutions for clients. Influence clients thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state.
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to Oracle solution.
- Perform Oracle configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- If you are someone with:
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Oracle experience will be added advantage.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humour!.
- Next Steps.
- So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Get to know our Team:
- Grab s lending business (GFSA - Grab Financial Services Asia) is a recent addition to Grab s array of product and service offerings focused on extension of Micro credit to drivers, agents and merchants in Grab s ecosystem. GFSA team is a combination of strong talent pool in its Regional Hub (Singapore) and deep local market operators across its focus markets. We are incredibly excited about the opportunity ahead of us. We are looking to put together the best possible combination of business build drive, industry expertise and local market depth as part of our team. GFSA team is responsible for end to end conceptualization, design, development, execution and ongoing management of all lending activities in its focus markets and segments..
- TheCountryCreditOperationsteam is responsible for setting up and execution ofthecreditriskmanagement policies and procedures, work in closely with the Country Head, Product andRegionalCreditRiskteam assisting in shaping technological and risk methodology improvements for all the markets. The individual joining theCountryCreditOperationsteam will have the unique opportunity to rapidly grow professionally as the team embarks on this new journey across all aspects ofthecreditriskframework, from data integrity, to systems, reporting, and risk/capital methodologies..
- Get to know the Role:
- Develop and implementthecreditframework/CreditPoliciesfor the country.
- Assist in development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyze statistical efficiency and guide decision-making.
- Analyse data from eco-system that would assist inmakingCreditdecisions.
- Establish measurements toanalyzecreditmodeland policy performance, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for improvements.
- Work with product and data scientists and other functions to deep dive oncorecreditissuesand prioritize business and information needs.
- Monitorcreditperformancemetrics to identify issues, new andinnovativecreditprocessesor feature improvements and business growth opportunities.
- Effectively conceptualize analysis to various stakeholders.
- Assist in proving inputsfromCreditRiskperspective for regulatory approvals.
- Assist in designing and implementation of reports and performance measurement dashboards.
- The Must Haves:
- A Master s degree/Bachelor s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experienceinCreditpolicy,Creditanalyticsor insights related role..
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation using SQL and data visualization using tools like Tableau.
- Strong programming languages like SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Matlab or other tools for statistical analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Self-motivated and independent learner who is willing to share knowledge with the team.
- Detail-oriented and efficient time manager who thrives in a dynamic and dynamic working environment.
- Good to Have:
- Prior experience in managing regulatory approvals in respective country.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques.
Finance, Problem Solving
- Get to know the team Get to know the role.
- The Grab Financial Group Thailand team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for growing financial services business in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliability, enjoyable and easy to use financial products. Our team is a high performing team with high energy, creativity and highly collaborated. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society then you should join our team!.
- Get to know the role.
- The role is to country financial services strategies and strategic projects across Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, reporting to the Country Head. Key deliverables are to: 1) develop and drive financial services strategy; 2) lead strategic projects across markets; 3) manage regional alignment on budget planning and performance tracking for Grab Financial Group and OneGrab.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opportunity to learn and grow while solving financial inclusion together with us.
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab s overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country..
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- Shoplus - Social Commerce Enabler
- Shoplus is a one-dashboard AI-powered online tool tailored to meet social sellers' needs. Featured with a free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistic processes that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should fulfill every seller's every single last-mile need at scale.
- Asia is the future of Shoplus and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. If you love to sweat, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always challenging yourself to become better and value fun, this is the place for you!. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.