WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Software Development, Project Management, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Lead planning, development, and implementation of projects including participation in the design and testing phases follow a defined project management methodology.
- Coordinate project plans to meet the goals and priorities of the organization.
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Provide coaching and direction setting to project team members.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with clients to determine their interests and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Work cross-module to solve problems and implement changes.
- Present oral and written reports defining plan, progress, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 1 year of Project Management experience in software development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Good coordination skills.
- Good project management, team leadership and sense of ownership.
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in agile methodology is a plus.
- Able to work independently and proactively in managing multiple teams with multiple projects.
- Have knowledge in various project management frameworks (PMI, Agile Development, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is mandatory.
Copywriting, Creative Presentation, English
- Experience in professional advertising/marketing required.
- Creative, Conceptual, and Visual designer.
- Expert knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint.
- A strong ability to develop and convey thoughts, stories, and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written, and visual format.
- Nimble learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Produce high-quality presentation.
- Collaborate with copywriters.
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations