WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Management, Thai, English
- WHO WE ARE.
- At TIG we believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life through our vision and values. Our purpose is simple; we set out to inspire and encourage the people around us to believe in and challenge themselves each and every day.
- The Intern Group is the world s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to London, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize your potential has no limits.
- More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/.
- YOUR ROLE.
- Bangkok, Thailand.
- Expected Start Date:November 1, 2019.
- Hours: Full-time
- We are seeking for our Bangkok based In-Country Manager position. The In-Country Manager is the crucial operational role within our Programs Function. The role is accountable for each of our program destinations and is a varied role that offers the chance to make a significant mark on each of our participants experience.
- You will be managing all pre-arrival communication with our program participants and oversee the in-country experience to ensure that the student s stay is social, welcoming and memorable. The role is also integral to the feedback and success of the program and requires an enthusiastic personality with great communication skills. This flexibility between Program and Experience will allow this role to have the maximum impact on our participant experience and make sure that our processes and expectation management are aligned from start to finish. From online communication, delivering webinars, running our professional development, complaint management, event management to in-person communication - this role will be crucial for the performance of each local program.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for participants experience both pre-arrival and in-country..
- Manage pre-arrival communication and assistance for each participant..
- Management and delivery of professional development workshops..
- Close communication and collaboration with our PAV team to ensure the successful onboarding of participants..
- Manage and execute orientation weekends..
- Delivery of all program events and meet-ups..
- Deliver exceptional in-country experiences for participants..
- Manage and execute feedback and exit interview strategies in local program..
- Consistent improvements to made to our programs and processes to enhance the customer experience of all participants..
- The central point of contact for all local participants from start to finish..
- Complaint handling and resolution..
- Social Media management & online community..
- Participation and Management of Program Forum..
- Emergencies and 24/7 support.
- YOU SHOULD HAVE.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Thai.
- Strong Communication skills.
- People management skills.
- A fun, positive, highly social and engaging personality.
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity when interacting with people from all around the world.
- A strong people focus and customer service.
- First Class organisational skills.
- The ability to multitask.
- Operational expertise and skill..
- Event Management and Planning.
- An eye for process and quality assurance.
- Right to work in Thailand.
- Passion for travel and cultural exchanges.
- Experience in Management, Customer Service, Or Event Management.
- THE BENEFITS.
- Competitive salary and performance-related bonus structure.
- Opportunities for international travel.
- Opportunity to attend programme events.
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognized company.
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities.
- HOW TO GET ON BOARD.
- We re excited to hear from you. If you would like to apply, Go tothe link:
- And click Apply for this Job button in the link and submit a brief cover letter (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your resume or CV in English.