WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- We are looking for a young energetic student who wants to become an expert in iOS and Android native development. You will work with the Engineering team and the Mobile Team to ship beautiful products that delight millions of users throughout Asia and beyond. We are committed to leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, from customer facing front-end features to backend tools for our team.
- Collaborate to create new features and maintain our iOS application
- Write clean and reusable code and help refactor existing code to make it more maintainable
- Contribute ideas (technological and product) to enhance the overall app experience
- Create and improve Unit tests and automated UI tests
- 3rd / 4th year in Computer Science or relevant major
- Strong interest in developing iOS/Android native applications
- Highly motivated with an ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and testing
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Interest in Start-up or ecommerce experience
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Job Summary:
- An Application Engineer is responsible for providing a high level of technical support to SigmaTEK customers in the areas of phone support, training, installation, and technical sales support. Application Engineers must be customer focused, task/team oriented, and recognize the need to deliver timely results quickly and efficiently.This position requires up to 50% travel.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Technical Support:Assuming a role of both Technical and Customer Service provider, effectively processing highly technical support needs and communicating solutions to end-users via telephone, e-mail, and the Internet.
- Training:Conducting one-to-many end-user training courses onsite for the customer, within our in-house training facility, and over the internet.
- Applications Engineering:Periodic onsite installation of CAM software requiring ability to seamlessly integrate product into various avenues of technical manufacturing systems.
- Demonstrations:Fulfilling technical sales support needs both in areas of demonstration and competitive analysis.
- Skills / Attributes Required:
- Good English verbal communication skills.
- Thai Nationality.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Work confidently within a team.
- Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Understanding of 2D/3D CAD/CAM software.
- Understanding of MRP software.
- Understanding of CNC machines.
- Physical Demands:
- May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day.
- May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
- May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
- Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required.
- May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion.
- Visual acuity to see and read fine prints.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to hear normal voice sounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provide first line helpdesk support for all SigmaTEK products to external customers, internal sales staff and resellers, assisting them with software problems via remote sessions, phone or email.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Assist the sales team in providing demonstrations of SigmaTEK products.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Respond to enquiries from customers and help resolve software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected.
- Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice.
- Write basic modifications to SigmaNEST Post Processors.
- Write reports for SigmaTEK Software Products.
- Add functionality to SigmaNEST reports.
- Solve database problems using SQL Query language.
- Provide support and configuration for SigmaMRP Software.
- Provide remote software upgrade services for customers.
- Provide remote configuration of additional operations for SigmaTEK products.
- Provide remote report writing services for customers.
- Provide customer training in SigmaTEK Office.
- Provide on-site training at a customer.
- Provide on-site report writing to customer requirements.
- Provide on-site software upgrades.
- Provide on-site installation and configuration for new customers.
- Provide on-site commissioning of post processors for new machines at customers.
- CM Digital by CMO Groupwe providing digital solution services, we looking for a web application developer (Front-end and Back-end) to develop web application, mobile application or related system solution to support Event project, Exhibition, Museum, Digital learning center, and Digital Playground.
- Application development for both new and on-going event projects with team.
- Develop Web, Mobile application or system for support Event project, Museum Digital learning center and Digital Playground.
- Work as Front-End or Back-End developer.
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with the team and users to ensure smooth delivery of the projects and support systems.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Male or Female age 22-35 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science,MIS,IT or related fields.
- 0-3 years' experience web applications or mobile applications projects.
- Experience in PHP, CSS, JQuery, angular js,SQL.
- Experience in Web service API, Firebase and Social media API will be advantage.
- Knowledge in mobile application cross-platform development such as Ionic framework will be advantage.
- Able to adapt and learn under fast changing environment.
- Welcome new graduate.
SAS, SAP, SPSS, English
- At VR Group, we're proud to stand at the forefront of the Big Data revolution. Using the latest analytic tools and processes, we're able to maximize our offerings and deliver unparalleled service and support. To help carry us even further, we're searching for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization. Additionally, you should be committed to transforming data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Job position.
- Objectives of this Role Develop, implement, and maintain leading-edge analytic systems, taking complicated problems and building simple frameworks Identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information-model specification documents for data sets Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data Work directly with management and users to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources.
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting appropriate combination of methods and tools within defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution.
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics or related field.
- At least 0-3 years of experiencein mining data as a data analyst.
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- mostly 25-30 years old.
- Good command of English, both writing & speaking.
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques.
- Practical experience in statistical analysis through the use of statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, SAP, and SAS.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Job Responsibilities:
- The level 1 support service would consist of the following functions:
- Log Incidents/ Service Requests.
- Perform Initial Incident Triage (validate category/ confirm required data /seek further data from End users as required).
- Perform Level 1 analysis/ investigation/ initial troubleshooting/ resolution (where possible).
- Assign unresolved tickets to appropriate resolver teams for further incident resolution.
- Assign ticket to IT Service Provider via IT Service Management Tool.
- Skill Requirement:
- Bachelor degree from Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in helpdesk, IT support, or technical support role.
- Fresh graduate is welcomed to apply.
- Enjoy or be familiar with dynamic environment.
- Good communication skill and analytical thinking.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Budgeting, Financial Modeling
- BusinessAnalyst / Consultant.
- Job brief:
- We are searching for an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports shareholders and departmental managers can use. We need someone who can take charge of a project and deliver results that will make the organization more profitable. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
- Note: The office is at Sinn Sathorn building right next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Financial modelling.
- Variance Analysis.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems..
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings..
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts..
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management..
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports..
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff..
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency..
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements..
- Performing user acceptance testing..
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance..
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures..
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements..
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users..
- Managing competing resources and priorities..
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.\.
- Business Analyst Requirements:
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills..
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions..
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations..
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook..
- A track record of following through on commitments..
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills..
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams..
Business Statistics / Analysis, Agile Development
- Gather the user requirements and documentation.
- Control project scope, documentation, and software change management System Analysis & Design.
- Analyze the business processes, and design the system together with functional specification for technical consultant and programmer.
- Providing consultancy on Business Process Management solution to meet the requirements as defined by users.
- Analytical and fast learning and understanding of new ideas and concepts.
- Good writing skills both in Thai and English.
- Good communication and human relations skills.
- Master or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Materials Management, MBA or Master in Accounting.
- At least 3 years of experience and strong knowledge in Enterprise Application and Implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in Banking, Insurance, Retail, Telecom, or Financial Accounting is an advantage.
- Strong Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Visio, Acrobat, Microsoft Project.
Project Management, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Plan and organize business and information technology projects that are significant in scope.
- Coordinate the work with other departments in the company to run projects.
- Develop project plan, tracking process, project communication and issue resolving.
- Identify user requirement by working with the number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing business requirements.
- Working with relate departments in the company to design business workflow and user manual documents.
- Become the main point of contact for projects.
- Providing supports and relaying any feedback to related departments including IT teams.
- Effectively communicate and maintain relationships with team members and business stakeholders.
- Coordinating for application/system training to customers.
- Get requirement and coordinate with oversea joint venture companies.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- 3 years experiencein Project Management or Business Analyst insurance business will be preferable.
- Strong communication skills, inter-personal skills, analytical skills, systematic thinking and able to work under pressure within deadlines.
- Good computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel, Power point).
- Retails business knowledge as plus.
- Good command in English(writing and speaking).
Laboratory equipment calibration, Product Testing, Chemical Processing
- Main Responsibility.
- Perform Physical and Chemical testing in laboratory for:Products as per product specifications.
- Process Validation.
- Stability testing.
- Cleaning Validation.
- Analytical request, method validation etc.
- Equipment calibration/ maintenance.
- Responsible in inventory of reference standard/ working standard.
- Thai Nationality.
- Age between 24-30 Years old.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry major only.
- 6 Years Experience in Raw Material or Finished Product testing.
- Have an Experience in Pharmaceutical business is preferable.
- Be able to use chemical instrument(GC, HPLC, UV, IR) is a preferable.
- Be able to work under pressure and timeline.
ERP, Usability Testing, English
- To be a part of Project team to implement Open Source ERP to our clients as well as support our clients after system going live.
- Interview and Understand client's business flow and processes.
- Work with Developer to assess client's requirements and determine needs related to our ERP solution.
- Become an expert in various domains in order to provide business process improvement suggestions to users/customers.
- Write design specifications for new adds-on/module, if it is needed.
- Documents the requirement, diagram, design, programming logic and unit test criteria in order to meet requirements in a logical format.
- Perform system test, UAT, for client's business cases.
- Handle user manual and training materials.
- Be able to provide email support, if required.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experience in business process and ERP system as System Analyst or Business Analyst.
- Experience in ERP software, either Commercial ERP (i.e., SAP, Oracle, NAV, etc.) and/or Open Source ERP (i.e., Odoo, ADempiere, Ofbiz, etc.).
- Good teamwork mindset and adaptive to fast paced Agile working process.
- Self-learner and open up to learn new things with analytical skills and logical thinking.
- Good reading and written skills in English.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business or Computer Science fields.
- We are actively seeking innovative, energetic candidates who want to make a difference.
- If you are that motivated individual, we hope you will apply to the job that meets your qualifications by sending your resume to us.
Java, .NET, VB.NET
- Analysis to design the system and arrange document for user consideration ordered by Business Analyst.
- Coordinate with Programmer to develop program as follow user requirement.
- Develops and/or modifies, application software according to specifications and requirements.
- Develops application software in designated languages and tools.
- Creates documents of application software according to corporate-standards.
- Maintains the latest application software and related documents in the support library.
- Performs and/or supports installation of application software in test and production environment of customer.
- Supports maintenance of application software in production environment of customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology or related fields.
- New Graduate welcome or Minimum 3 Year Experience in Java Developer.
- Knowledge and skills in Java platforms Java, JSP, Servlet, Java Script.
- Experience or knowledge in SQL scripting, MSSQL, DB2 and Oracle will be advantage.
- Product, Associate (Business Analyst)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- As the Product Manager Team Lead at Pomelo, you will be a core part of the Product & Engineering team to create new features on the web and app. You will be working with teams across departments from Content Marketing, Visual Design, and Production to create the frontend and backend specs for the developers.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather requirements and transform into spec tickets for developers.
- Break down projects into bite-size tasks for each developer, writing very clear and actionable tickets, and follow up on the progress.
- Maintain projects documentations for the Product & Engineering Team.
- Supports product strategy by forming a backlog of features and user stories for use by a Scrum delivery team.
- Articulates requirements for each user story with detailed acceptance criteria.
- Owns prioritization of the product backlog, constantly optimizing for business value, guest satisfaction, required investment, and delivery risk.
- Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our guests
- Relentlessly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and learn from guests through frequent, measurable enhancements.
- Works collaboratively and uses best practices with the delivery team to support backlog refinement, sprint planning, and long term release planning.
- Monitors and improves product health.
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Prioritize and collaborate in a resolution of customer issues and defects.
- Provides support during system outages or emergency situations including occasional 24x7 on-call duties.
- Seek and improve processes across the entire product team.
- Effectively communicates with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management.
- Leads the demonstration of new features to stakeholders.
- Provides direction, mentorship, and coaching to junior Product Owners.
- Provides vendor management oversight as needed.
- Stays abreast of e-commerce and retail industry trends and presents a compelling competitive analysis for feature development.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Product Manager or Business Analyst or in a project management role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Able to provide inputs, start new initiatives, and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong Excel skills, and basic SQL knowledge required.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Team player and highly analytical mindset. Enjoy solving problems through discussion and A/B testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and project management software, preferably JIRA.
- Production Operation & Analyst
- As part of Pomelo Fashion Production Operation Department, the Production Operation Analyst position must have the capability to analyze the companys operation process, which includes manufacturing, production planning, sourcing & negotiation, logistics and distribution to develop the best strategies to increase efficiency, and productivity. They will be based in Bangkok, Thailand and will be traveling across Shenzhen, China. Furthermore, they will work with the engineering team to create an innovative software program that will manage and run the manufacturing process, which includes tracking the process and creating reports and metrics. The individual must have the ability to multitask, troubleshoot, make concise recommendations, and implement timely solutions within the business.
- Analyze and develop improvements in the production/operation process.
- Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flow chart and diagram; studying operation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with computer-driven software program specifications.
- Capable to Identify specific outputs that are required to create reports and metrics for better production outputs and management.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and report on performance metrics.
- Monitor and manage computer programs and process that run the backend of production operation flow; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Ensuring data accuracy and develop new computer software tools and processes to effectively communicate information, outputs, and reports.
- Assist in developing and improving technical skills to perform analysis quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor and analyze report and documentation on project progress while also using computer software to identify a better process.
- Define project scopes, goals and deliverables.
- Identify, report and resolve any outstanding issues during the production process.
- Monitor and coordinate activities throughout the entire stage of production.
- Continuously improve key production operation projects and processes which include assisting in current and future projects especially Sample Room, Sample Library, Block-Sizing Library, warehouse, factories and furthermore.
- At least Bachelor Degree of Industrial, Engineering or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Production Operation would be a plus.
- Experience to gain knowledge of the fashion industry and to gain a solid understanding of how the production process works.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, experience using Microsoft Office suites (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented, meticulous and creative
- Detail and process-driven to achieve goals.
- Process oriented, strategic thinker and have a builder mind
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment, with high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities. (Ability to travel abroad; China / India)
- We are looking for a QA Intern who wants to understand how an ecommerce fashion brand works and creates a digital experience for its customers. You will assist in both server-side and front-end development. You will have a chance to work with the engineering team and product development team to ship beautiful products that delight millions of users throughout Asia and beyond. We are committed to leveraging technology as a competitive advantage, from customer facing front-end features to backend tools for our team.
- What you will gain/learn
- The appropriate candidate will learn how to work in a multidisciplinary and international environment
- The appropriate candidate will improve his/her detail-oriented skills
- By the end of the internship the candidate should fully become QA Analyst
- The student will have experience in developing web applications
- Support QA team to works with the developers and designers in a team.
- Help to analyze the user requirements and be able to provide feedback/recommendations/concerns to the team in order to ensure the quality in final product.
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on product requirement.
- Manage defects tracking and follow-up both internally and by customers.
- Develop and manage standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality.
- 3rd / 4th year in Computer Science
- Knowledgeable in developing web apps
- Knowledge in Selenium TestingWhiz, SauceLabs or similar.
- Ability to communicate in English at a high level
- Strong interest in Start-up or ecommerce
Database Development, Software Development
- Your job.
- Manage IT projects, from design, development to deployment and follow up on effectiveness of deployed IT Services.
- Act as liaison between internal users, developers and/ or external Implementers.
- Develop system requirements, project plans, and all related documents (including system requirement documents, functional specification documents, data dictionary, testing documents, user manuals and sign-off documents) of IT projects under his or her responsibility.
- Review and analyze an organization's business processes and users' needs to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Manage and control user expectation and project/ task scope.
- Map, configure, test and deploy IT solutions as assigned.
- Provide proactive support for deployed solutions.
- Develop and/ or deploy templates, forms, and reports with integration to use in each project.
- Having to work on some weekends.
- Your qualifications.
- Male/ female, age between 32-38 years.
- Bachelor or higher in MIS, Computer Science or IT related fields.
- A deep understanding of database design and data modeling principals.
- Strong demonstrated experience with at least one relational database system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) with good knowledge of SQL.
- Strong demonstrated experience in developing software products in a disciplined team and within disciplined software development approaches, including test-driven development, re-factoring, and object-oriented analysis/design.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience working in the deployment of core business applications, ex. HR, ERP or CRM.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to apply Quality Assurance concept.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to balance solutions with time, cost and human factors.
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- If it sounds like you, don't hesitateto apply!.
Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Study, analyse, and compile papers and reports related to national competitiveness.
- Develop and manage projects under Thailand Competitiveness Enhancement Program, a program to promote public-private collaboration in enhancing Thailand competitiveness.
- Coordinate with partnering organizations in the public and private sectors in the activities related to national competitiveness.
- Coordinate with international partners in the projects related to national compeititiveness enhancement.
- Analytical and fast learning and understanding of new ideas and concepts.
- Experienced analyst who can also manage a project.
- General research background with analytical skills.
- Systematic, logical concept of thinking.
- Well rounded, and adaptive.
- English proficiency at high level.
- Good writing skills both in Thai and English.
- Good communication and human relations skills.
Network Administration, Software Testing
- Working closely with the development team to understand new features, configurations, and elements to be deployed in each package.
- Preparing and deploying test environment including setting up in configuration file and IIS and etc.
- Consolidating and preparing deployment package for the production environment.
- Creating a deployment document in English specifying feature list, deployment items, deployment target, rollback plan and etc.
- Coordinating with the infrastructure department regarding deployment-related matters and troubleshooting.
- Managing and controlling build and release using auto-deployment tools i.e. Atlassian Bamboo including other tools as appropriate.
- Troubleshooting daily production and test issues.
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in deployment, application troubleshooting, and related competencies.
- Strong problem-solving skill with analytical thinking to identify the root cause of failure under pressured situation.
- Be able to write, read and speak English, especially comprehensive and well-organized writing skills is highly preferred.
- Coding is not required but should be familiar with app configuration related stuff i.e. XML, IIS including application log and event log. Basic network troubleshooting, SFTP and some knowledge on MSSQL would be also advantaged.
- Be able to work at home during late night or early morning for deployment as assigned (not every day, at least once a week for scheduled deployment).
- Be able to work as a team, will to learn, and very detailed oriented.
- Having experience in AWS infrastructure technology is a benefit.