WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Be a Business Partner with business leaders to co-create strategies/plans together to achieve business goals.
- Be able to identify organization losses (capability/culture), develop capability building/ skill improvement plan, lead organization culture, and execute organization drumbeat with excellence.
- Provide HR fundamental support to serve the organization, e.g., recruitment, Talent System, Policy Guidance, C&B principle, Employee Relation case handling, etc.
- Master HR Analytics data and Operations Management.
- Role Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic background.
- HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be preferred.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficient in English and Thai.
- Thai Nationality.
- Able to work travel and relocate base on assignments.
- About us.
- We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always , Ariel , Gillette , Head & Shoulders , Herbal Essences , Oral-B , Pampers , Pantene , Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing the Human Resources Strategy.
- Executes and follows-up on engagement survey related activities.
- Champions and builds the talent management ranks in support of property and region diversity strategy.
- Translates business priorities into property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
- Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives at the property.
- Coordinates the human capital review process at property(s) and leads succession planning activities on property and in the market, as appropriate.
- Leads the assessment of property(s) leadership pipeline through the human capital review process and assists with follow-up.
- Creates value through proactive approaches that will affect performance outcome or control cost.
- Monitors effective use of myHR by property managers and employees.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- Attends owners meetings as a member of the property executive committee and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results); and demonstrates an understanding of owner priorities.
- Supervises one or more on-property Human Resources, as well as market-based Human Resources Specialist type resources where appropriate.
- Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process.
- Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Serves as coach and expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process.
- Surfaces opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization.
- Makes staffing decisions to manage the talent cadre and pipeline at the property.
- Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
- Ensures managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff.
- Managing Employee Compensation Strategy.
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
- Leads the planning of the hourly employee total compensation strategy.
- Champions the communication and proper use of total compensation systems, tools, programs, policies, etc.
- Participates in quarterly internal equity analysis; reviews internal equity reports and surface issues needing resolution.
- Creates and implement s total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards property priorities.
- Managing Staff Development Activities.
- Ensures completion of the duties and responsibilities of the properties' Human Resources staff members, as outlined in applicable job description(s).
- Ensures property Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to property employees.
- Serves as resource to property Human Resources staff on employee relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforces positive employee relations concepts.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Coordinating with agents, HR team in 3 locations and internal stakeholders for new Thai visa and work permit application, renewal and cancellation in Thailand.
- Support inbound expats in order to obtain pre-approval of Thai visa and work permit in overseas.
- Coordinating between expats and various external stakeholders for other practicalities during the assignment i.e. property agent, school, leasing driver vendor.
- Support monthly expats' payroll preparation.
- Support in process improvement for inbound and outbound expatriates processes.
- Support weekly employees' medical claim report.
- Fluent in English.
- Well organized and details-oriented.
- Good communication, multi-tasking and management skills.
- Creative, independent and pro-active.
- Prioritization Skill and Multi-tasking.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel is advantage).
- Minimum internship period: 4 months (starting from 1 November 2021).
- Additional Information
- Your future job offers you
- 5 Working days, multinational working environment. Flexible working hours.
- Make it happen
- Apply a job with us by clicking the I'm interested button!.