WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Key Responsibilities.
- Manage, plan, arrange and deploy Automatic Fare Collection System (L3, L4) maintenance performance to achieve target.
- Systems Admin of the central computer system and clearing house system (server and software) for Automatic Fare Collection System to maintain day-to-day operations and ensure for the maximum up-time.
- Supervise and lead maintenance team to implement preventive and corrective maintenance with quality.
- Co-operates with AFC engineers, AFC support groups, both internal and external communities.
- Co-ordinate with related section and customer in maintenance work.
- Analyze of the CMMS history records the root cause analysis and future system improvement where applicable.
- Participates in the requirement analysis and software/system architecture definition in multiple projects that subject to integrate to AFC Systems.
- Review Test Specification and Conduct the test for any new Software release.
- Responsible for the safety regulations, work instructions and procedures.
- Prepare and submit Daily and Monthly maintenance Automatic Fare Collection System L3, L3 relate reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- Minimum of 3-years of working experiences in software development life cycle and configuration management.
- Understanding of SQL, PL/SQL, Data Modelling, UNIX/Windows/Hypervisor, C++, C# or J2EE, VMware, Web Server, Web Application and Crystal Report would be an advantage.
- A good decision making, problem diagnostic, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good communication in English, both spoken and written skills.
- IT Systems Infrastructure and System Administrative.
- Experience E-Payment System would be an advantage.
Sales, Telesales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
- Title: Sales Consultant
- Reports to: Sales Director.
- Our Company
- PacRim Group is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
- We are looking for a Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE great adventure journey. Are you the ONE?.
- Job Summary
- One of the primary roles of the Sales Consultant is to partner with our Senior Sales Consultants to understand, capture and analyze the needs of our clients and to be able to translate these requirements of our clients needs into compelling solutions by assisting our Facilitation Consultants in their delivery solutions. This is a challenging role for individuals with a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and who can interact well with decision-makers. Through an intensive training over a period of at least 6-9 months, these individuals will acquire expertise on PacRim offerings, including solution options, frameworks, development processes, delivery and implementation.
- o A minimum of 4+ years of experience in process planning with understanding of process workflows improvements and process integration preferably in a professional consultative services environment within their own companies or for other clients.
- o Stable work history and successful track record of personal performance of Sales in a large corporate environment is essential.
- o Sale engineer background will be advantage.
- o A Bachelor s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, Science or related field.
- o A well-developed pattern of achievement, strong people skills, energy, motivation, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- o Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential both Thai and English.
- Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using performance marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving your own mastery of performance marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager position where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into aleading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Performance Marketing Consultant, you learn the craft of a successful marketing expert:
- Performance marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing an engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts, and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- Another key responsibility is to be the champion of your own growth. You will eventually be independently managing projects and clients; keeping them happy with results that deliver business success. We will prepare you for your next position, as a Marketing Manager, where you will build and lead your own team of marketing and design professionals.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.