WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Copywriting, Creative Presentation, English
- Experience in professional advertising/marketing required.
- Creative, Conceptual, and Visual designer.
- Expert knowledge of Keynote and PowerPoint.
- A strong ability to develop and convey thoughts, stories, and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal, written, and visual format.
- Nimble learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Produce high-quality presentation.
- Collaborate with copywriters.
Creative Presentation, Copywriting, Creative Writing, English
- Key Responsible:
- Producing high-quality presentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Create advertising contents for various products and services.
- Work with team to brainstorms and improve the quality of our products and services communication.
- Create accurately productive copy appropriate to the strategy and goals assigned.
- Must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Draft and edit communications copy.
- Excellent written skills in English and Thai.
- At least 2 years experience in content marketing in Thai and English.
- Strong creativity, a self-motivated, result-oriented, dynamic, initiative with good analytical skill.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- The Creative Operations function at Pomelo comprises of Studio, Photography, Styling, Art Direction, Post Production, Visual Design and Copywriting. The team is the provider of all creative services at Pomelo and supports many business functions from Marketing and PR to Engineering, Buying, Retail, Customer Service. The PM team is the gatekeeper of all these creative functions ensure all projects are executed seamlessly from brief to launch.
- Manage the end to end execution and delivery of all Pomelo creative projects
- Be the main point of contact for all creative requirements across Pomelo business units (marketing, retail, PR, buying, design, product, customer service)
- Collate all project requirements, interpret into creative brief, set project milestones and ensure all project stakeholders are adequately resourced to execute.
- Manage the end to end project timeline from initial brief to final launch of assets
- Construct and manage approval process through all senior stakeholders
- Ensure all projects meet Pomelo brand standards and are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
- Manage a team of Creative PMs, working across all company projects. Delegate project scope out to team and ensure department KPIs are being met.
- Working with Director of Creative Ops on the overall creative strategy and ensuring each project meets the department KPIs as well as hitting company commercial targets.
- Ensuring all creative projects are brand-relevant
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of working experiences
- Prior project management / project execution lead in Advertising Agency or creative environment would be plus
- Understanding of fashion, design, photography, branding and international industry trends
- Strong English communication and comfortable working in an international environment
- Ability to communicate well at all business levels.
- Meticulously organised and detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player with an ability to lead people and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Jira or other project management software experience would be an advantage
- Interested applicants please send your portfolio and CVs with contact information, and salary expectations
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.