WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Creative Presentation, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, English
- ตามหาเพื่อนร่วมทีม Creative Graphic Executive 1 ตำแหน่ง.
- ออกแบบงานส่งเสริมการตลาดและภาพลักษณ์ให้แก่องค์กรทั้งออฟไลน์ และออนไลน์
- ดูแลข้อมูล และดีไซน์พรีเซนเทชั่นขององค์กร
- ดูแลคุณภาพงานออกแบบทั้งของลูกค้า และองค์กรก่อนนำไปใช้งานจริง
- ถ่ายภาพ ตกแต่งภาพ รีทัช ถ่ายวิดีโอ ตัดต่อวิดีโอ เพื่อนำไปใช้งานในส่วนต่างๆ.
- Premiere pro (พื้นฐาน)
- After Effect (พื้นฐาน).
- อายุ 22 ปีขึ้นไป (ชาย/หญิง/LGBTQ)
- จบการศึกษาด้านการออกแบบ หรือสาขาที่เกี่ยวข้อง (ยินดีรับนักศึกษาจบใหม่)
- มีความคิดสร้างสรรค์ สามารถสร้างงานเองได้ ตีโจทย์ออก
- รับผิดชอบงานตัวเองได้ ตรงต่อเวลา
- รู้จักยอมรับข้อผิดพลาด และนำไปพัฒนา ปรับปรุงแก้ไข
- เปิดกว้าง รับฟังผู้อื่น ยอมรับคำติชมได้.
- สนใจติดต่อ และ ส่งผลงานได้ที่.
- (กรุณาแนบ Resume และ Portfolio แสดงผลงานมาด้วยทุกครั้ง / หากไม่มีผลงานมาแสดงขออนุญาตไม่รับพิจารณา).
Branding, Copywriting, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
เขียนความรู้เกี่ยวกับ Social Media ทุกแพลตฟอร์ม - สามารถคิด Content ได้หลายรูปแบบ ทั้ง Editorial / Video - มีความไอเดีย ที่ดึงออกมาเป็นงานเขียน และบรีฟ ทีมได้รู้เรื่อง.
Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Social Media Management, Product Design, Photography, Thai, English
฿35,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Clear Aligners is looking for a creative digital marketing manager to take the lead in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions reaching out to end-consumers across the globe. The candidate will help drive B2C marketing programs from conception to completion, working with third party providers to generate the most cost effective marketing campaign.
- About This Opportunity
- Creative Digital Manager duties include crafting creative concept or content, editing and proofreading, formulating creative strategies, ensuring corporate creative and tone consistency as well as managing a marketing & design team, among other tasks.
- The ideal candidate should have a track record / portfolio of creative works and accomplishment, comfortable with ambiguity and able to carry out assigned accountabilities independently.
- He/she will be required to come out with different creative concept and ideas on social media marketing( IE: FB, Insta, Live Broadcast, Tiktok and other popular platform).
- Crafting, editing and proofreading content.
- Managing a creative team consisting of marketers and designers.
- Formulating and enforcing the brand CI.
- Coach and mentor team members on creating new creative content.
- Responsible on team's work output and execution in a timely manner supporting business needs.
- Ensure all digital marketing communication initiatives are executed within approved timelines and budget allocated
- Manage creative and content with partner agencies where applicable across all platforms, from online to offline.
- Propose, create, streamline and execute inter-department / company work processes to ensure better efficiency for the team.
- Lead marketing campaigns with KOL including owning the design, creating content and distribution of e-newsletters and social media posts to promote Dr Clear.
- Track, compile and report key metrics and campaign results to management
- Aid in the execution of advertising, referral programs and PR.
- Drive users to our channels and achieve the targeted KPIs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience for AM or manager role.
- Creative copywriting and excellent command of English (written).
- Has conceptualized original creative campaigns.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Experience with Facebook and Google advertising (Paid Campaign, SEM,SEO, Audience targeting)
- Strong self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interact with management and peers.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, Problem Solving, English, Thai
- About the job
- As a member of Business Innovation Design team, you work collaboratively with technology and design specialists to craft creative tech solutions that serve consumers needs while reach clients business goals. You study clients industry landscape, consumer behavior trends and clients market positions to identify gap and work toward a solution. Through a curious mind, you bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgment, along with the ability to think about what is -- and what could be.
- As part of this role, you have the chance to work with technology and design colleagues, brainstorming and bouncing ideas to reach the optimum solution. You work directly with senior management and CEOs of the company. As a client-facing role, you are encouraged to present, consult and negotiate with clients on behalf of the company.
- Able to take vague problems and systematically breakdown to root causes and hypothesize the proposed solution.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution; quantitative research methodologies include data analysis, financial analysis and qualitative research methodologies include performing market research, competitive landscape research, and consumer behavior research.
- Consolidate the findings/insights from the analysis and present solutions to the team and/or client.
- Can present with confidence and maturity with client.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, marketing, finance, economics, design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in business development, strategic planning, brand management, creative strategy or related field.
- Have problem solving skills, systematic thinking with strong sense of business and analytical skills.
- Learn fast, handle multiple tasks, to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Always be open-minded, creative, competitive and eager to learn new things.
Good Communication Skills, Multitasking, Work Well Under Pressure, Management, English
฿20,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- A hardworking, super-efficient personal assistant. Your role is key.
- The ideal candidate is an amazing supporter and a great communicator. You must be able to understand instructions quickly, ask the right questions, and report clearly. You must be speaking English very well. You must be resourceful and creative and ready to embark in new projects as they unfold.
- We're looking for a self-starting professional passionate about movies. TV, Documentaries, Music.
- You don't need a lot of experience in production, but you must be a wonderful person ready to immerse yourself fully and deliver results. You are willing to learn and apply your knowledge for our benefit.
- Our productions are seen by thousands of people, so consistency, trust and reliability are the most important qualities.
- Production and Event coordinator (Films and Documentaries) must be flexible and well organized, and be able to think on its feet..
- He-She should be able to relay messages quickly and accurately, while paying due regard to the need for confidentiality..
- Translation works (English - Thai)..
- Reply to messages on Facebook / Instagram / Email / LINE..
- Handle special assignments i.e. recruit and manage temporary staff for projects.
- Manage office matters and coordinate with 3rd party service providers.
- Organize documents for submission to partners.
Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- This position is suited both for fresh-graduates and/or people with a few years of design experience.
- Northstaris a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- Northstaris not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that come along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading social media marketing agency but also as the place to work in Bangkok.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There s no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager.
- Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- Implement the overall look and style for Brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums, and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- What you bring to Northstar (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and a deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization, and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identity, design, and marketing.
- Fun, creative, insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs, or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Line of Service.
- Not Applicable<br/>Specialism.
- Cybersecurity & Privacy<br/>Management Level.
- Senior Manager<br/>Job Description & Summary.
- About the Team <br/>Within Risk Consulting, the Forensic Services practice combines financial, accounting and regulatory knowledge with deep technical and industry experience to assist our clients in confronting the regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events. <br/>We apply technology-based solutions to information management and e-discovery demands, advise clients on ways to mitigate risk, improve corporate compliance and key business processes. We utilize forensic technology, tools and processes to effectively and efficiently manage information to support investigations and dispute resolution. We serve as expert witnesses addressing critical business issues in litigation and regulatory proceedings.<br/>About the Role.
- Involve in conducting fraud and other forensic investigations as well as providing litigation support in commercial disputes.
- Leverage your strong technical skills on a variety of Computer Forensics eDiscovery projects to provide clear and concise details of progress and findings.
- Forensically obtaining data from computers, servers and mobile devices, ensuring the evidential integrity of the data.
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge and analytical abilities through, leading the development of quantitative data analysis and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation and/ or in responses to regulatory compliance-related enquiries, emphasising the development of database driven reports and analyses.
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain the findings.
- Researching new products, tools and techniques to assist with streamlining internal processes and methods of presenting results to clients.
- Consulting with clients on business issues, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Conduct research into project-related issues.
- Maintain forensic certifications and ability to provide expert testimony.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent investigations and projects with minimal supervision.
- Maintain an organised workspace and office.
- br/>About you.
- BA/MS degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology/ Systems or Information Security related fields.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in consulting/ advisory work, specifically in areas of digital forensics or law enforcement will be favourably considered.
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and / or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas required:
- Computer & Mobile Forensics.
- Electronic discovery.
- Memory, Network and Application forensics.
- Network protocols & security.
- Experience delivering computer forensics, eDiscovery, information security, malware detection and analysis services to clients.
- Experience with the following products/ tools: Encase, FTK, Cellebrite, Oxygen Forensics, Nuix, Relativity.
- Sound technical understanding of Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems, file systems and networks.
- Sound technical understanding of computer system hardware, storage devices, including hard drives, personal storage devices, tape systems and other archiving systems.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- A self-driven learner with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques.
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns.
- Strong attention to detailHigh personal integrity.
- Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs; developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
- Flexibility/desire to travel as it is a required element of this position.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- Posting Date Jun 07, 2021<br/>Job Number 21045051<br/>Job Category Sales & Marketing<br/>Location Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Sukhumvit Soi 57 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand Marriott International, Inc.<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Management<br/>Located Remotely? NMarriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.<br/>JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment .<br/><br/>JOB SUMMARY.
- The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for contracting and closing local catering and social business and ensuring that business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for quality service delivery. The position is responsible for achieving catering revenue goals by actively up-selling each business opportunity to maximize revenue. The incumbent implements the brand's service strategy and applicable brand initiatives in all aspects of the sales process and drives customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE.
- Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES<br/>.
- Managing Sales Activities.
- Manages sales efforts for the hotel including local corporate and social catering.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Sales Office, Area Sales, EST) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Responds to incoming catering opportunities for the hotel.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new catering business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Maximizes revenue by up-selling packages and creative food and beverage.
- Manages catering sales revenue and operation budgets, and provides forecasting reports.
- Develops menus which drive sales.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Participates in and practices daily service basics of the brand.
- Monitors the effective resolution of guest issues that arise as a result of the sales process by creating mechanisms to channel issues to property leadership and/or other appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensures successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment for the owner and the company.
- br/>Providing Exceptional Customer Service.
- Interacts effectively with sales, kitchen, vendors, competitors, local community, catering associations and other hotel departments in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Executes and supports the company's Customer Service Standards and hotel's Brand Standards.
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Serves the customer by understanding their needs and recommending the appropriate features and services that best meet their needs and exceed their expectations, while building a relationship and loyalty to the company.
- Gains understanding of the hotel's primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Develops a close working relationship with operations to ensure execution of strategies at the hotel level.
- br/>Additional Responsibilities.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Posting Date Jun 01, 2021<br/>Job Number 21054223<br/>Job Category Sales & Marketing<br/>Location Phulay Bay a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, 111 Moo 2 Nongthalay, Krabi, Krabi, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand The Ritz-Carlton<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Non-Management<br/>Located Remotely? N<br/> At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.<br/>JOB SUMMARY.
- The position will support Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve and be responsible for identifying, prospecting, securing, and managing leisure/ transient business, communicating with senior leadership on industry trends, business practices, and market opportunities.<br/>.
- The position will develop the assigned markets of USA, Canada, and Latin America for hotel with the main focus of capturing and growing market share from high-end leisure agencies and luxury consortia. Market engagement and revenue generation from Travel Industry are the key focus of this position.<br/>.
- This is a remote job with the candidate preferably physically based in New York but we are flexible with other locations within the NY Tri-State region.<br/>.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE<br/>.
- Education and Experience<br/>.
- Completion of a 4-year Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- Minimum of 3 years of luxury hotel sales experience (preferably in travel industry).
- Experience in the territories of USA.
- Ritz-Carlton brand or other luxury sales experience is an asset.
- Key Functional Competencies<br/>.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and handle several projects/deadlines.
- Able to multitask and prioritize workload and projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Able to travel for client meetings, events, trade shows, and hotel visits.
- br/>CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Understanding Market Opportunities and Driving Revenue.
- Lead the Marriott's STARS agencies with territory based Virtuoso, Signature, SELECT and American Express FHR program in terms of contracting, updating portals, marketing opportunities and account development.
- Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation.
- Partners with counterpart to effectively manage the business opportunity.
- Responds to and manages larger and more complex incoming opportunities for the property.
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Focuses efforts on accounts with significant potential sales revenue.
- Develops effective sales plans and actions.
- Works with partners to develop creative ideas and proposals for events.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and individual property needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Handles complex business with significant revenue potential as well as significant customer expectations.
- br/>Building Successful Relationships.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Provides excellent customer sales service in order to grow share of the account.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- br/>Other Comments.
- A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions. This job description in no way states or implies that these are only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job related duties assigned by their supervisor. Employee required to follow schedule assigned by manager. Shifts will include morning, evening, overnight and public holidays and may be subject to last minute changes based on business demands.
- To apply for this position please email detailed CV directly to [email protected]
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.