WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Quan Thailand is a branch company of Japanese Digital Contents Creative Studio in Tokyo Japan. Quan has successfully proven its strength of contents creation power by recording 2.9 billion chat sticker downloads worldwide with 30 million active users using its chat stickers every day.We are always looking for new technology and creativity to make the next trends on Social Media.
- You will join our South East Asian division as a Marketing Creative positionto build the brand and develop its business from scratch. If you join our team, you will be responsible for followings.
- Manage a wide range of projects by quickly defining scope, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
- Define the brand identity and build awareness through contents marketing.
- Deliver best-in-class design and copy assets for marketing communications across emails, ads, infographics, videos, web content, and social media posts.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of new marketing designs and copy.
- Manage and enforce the company brand and copy standards.
- Champion new creative directions that highlight the brand values and product benefits.
- Research and test new creative approaches to inspire, educate, and drive our audience to action.
- Management of the company's Media.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Copywriting, Copy Editing, Creative Presentation, English
- Job Overview:
- Write and publish various types of pieces for our company s website, like articles, emailers and social media posts.
- Produce marketing copy to advertise our products, write blog posts about industry-related topics and promote our content on social media.
- Prepare promotional material for events, write product descriptions and create text for online advertisements.
- Administer our social media accounts.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Update product descriptions as needed (both on our websites and other online resources).
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize content.
- Identify customers needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe products.
- Create advertising texts for brochures and banners.
- Craft sales pitch emails to pique potential candidates attention.
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand.
- Collaborate with designers to create appealing graphics that complement text.
- Write copy for marketing and communication material, including press releases, infographics and social media posts.
- Male/Female, Age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Product Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns.
- Basic keyword search knowledge.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Viral Marketing, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The Memorial HallAudio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.
Telesales, Sales, English, Thai
฿26,860 - ฿35,810, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales/Telesales Executive to join our Tele-sales team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects via sales calls and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Utilizes sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls/cold calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generates and qualifies sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer's business.
- Manages, tracks and follow up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Develops complex sales strategies encompassing customers' supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS's broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinates cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Handles assigned portfolio of accounts with Average Monthly Revenue of less than US $1,000 or equivalent.
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Transportations / Marketing / Business or equivalent.
- 1 year of relevant sales experience in similar capacity or any service industries; prior experience and knowledge in selling Express or Freight Forwarding products/services will be advantageous.
- Fresh graduates with the ability to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people at all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
- Proficient in MS Office applications ie. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
฿25,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Looking for an awesome new job with awesome people that gives you awesome experience? We re looking for an eager Junior designer to join our lively international team in Bangkok. At 7 Peaks you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of digital products with a range of international clients big and small. You will be working alongside a team of senior designers and software engineers from over 19 different countries.
- This sounds like a mighty cool job? Check the requirements below and get in touch, we d love to meet you!.
- Work with senior designers assisting with everyday tasks and delivery of client work, a great opportunity to expand your knowledge!.
- Create graphics and interface for websites, apps, presentations, documentation, social media, print media and much more.
- Use industry design tools such as adobe creative suite, Sketch and Invision.
- Attend briefing and feedback sessions, take notes and collect requirements.
- Attend client sessions with senior designers to gain insight and understanding of projects.
- Actively collaborate with peers in design led discussion.
- Analyse available research to gain a better insight into requirements, incorporate learnings into design solutions with valid reason.
- Confidently present work internally.
- Must Have.
- 2 years experience or a design related degree or higher.
- Experience designing in Sketch, particularly through the use of symbols.
- Experience using Adobe creative suite, particularly Photoshop and illustrator.
- A good understanding of mobile and web interface patterns and guidelines.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates design principles for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
- A good understanding of graphic design, color theory, fonts and illustration.
- A nice personality and willingness to have fun with the team.
- Nice to have.
- Experience in Principal creating animated and interactive user interfaces..
- Thai national.
- Knowledge of the UX process and methods.
- Experience of iOS and Android guidelines.
- Experience with interaction design and invision prototyping.
- Proven experience with typography and visual communication.
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT stations.
- International work environment with over 10 different nationalities in the team.
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally.
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences.
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties.
- Job Overview:
- Write marketing-related copy for internal and external use and helping design valuable content, from. guides and presentations to videos and infographics.
- Build and maintain a strong and cohesive brand both online and offline.
- Produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Design promotional material for events, like brochures and videos.
- Prepare content for internal use (like guidelines and glossaries).
- Create customizable templates we can use for multiple purposes, including presentations and. business cards.
- Coordinate with team members to gather images, logos, stats and content to use in various creative. projects.
- Maintain updated records of the videos, images and guides that we use.
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening our brand.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing, Design or relevant field.
- Work experience as a Creative or Marketing is a plus.
- Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, and. brochures.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- Experience with photo or video editing software (like Photoshop or Adobe Premiere Pro).
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics.
- Copywriting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.