What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
No experience required
Contracts, Good Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, English
- We are looking for Legal Secretary to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks. You will be assigned to work under supervision of 3 - 4 lawyers to support them in their works including: preparing correspondence; typing, formatting and proof reading legal-related documents; researching legal works; filing and managing correspondence/ documents in our system and folders; managing calendars and meeting, etc.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Perform overall administrative, clerical, and secretarial tasks e.g. preparing quality documents / correspondence, arranging appointments and trips, screening visitors, mails and calls before transferring to supervisor (s), recording messages, organizing supervisor's work area, and performing secretarial duties in the absence of other secretaries.
- Perform basic research for supervisor / lawyers and coordinate with the library team and other operational staff to handle necessary work as required.
- Maintain good healthy relationships with internal and external parties e.g. colleagues, clients, supplier, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in any fields.
- Good communications skill in Thai and English. TOEIC score should not be less than 650.
- Very Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word (especially Document Formatting, Track Changes, Table of Content, Cross Referencing, Footnotes and Endnotes) and good at typing skill.
- Previous admin/ secretary experience in a law firm is an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently.
- Excellent service mind, high responsibility, attention to details, highly organized with good planning skill, flexible and adaptive, ability to work under pressure and tight timeline in order to deliver work within set timeline, and eager to learn new tools/programs.