What is WorkScore™?
What is WorkScore? The blue bar next to each of the jobs indicates how well your profile matches with the job position. To see WorkScore scores you need to complete your profile at least to 80%.
For best matches we recommend to fill as much as you can, up to 100%. You can apply to all jobs, although jobs with higher match percentage are most relevant to your skills, education and background. Even with a low WorkScore percentage, if you really like the job then it still could be a right job for you!
3 years required
Budgeting, Finance, Microsoft Office, English, Thai
- Responsible for several business development operations, including assist with finance and budgeting, client matter management, key client development/relationship, research, proposals, and promotional materials to support the Practice Group s business initiatives.
- Support Practice Group on administrative/logistic tasks and data entry, manage firm related events, assist with legal project management, and coordinate as necessary.
- Participate in Practice Group strategy meetings and perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors, Management, and Practice Group Partners.
- Assist with both internal and external training, including preparing materials, coordinating within the Practice Group on training schedules, participants, and related activities.
- Monitor and administer internal database platform and make recommendations for improvement.
- This job description can be changed or modified without prior notice and as business demands dictate.
- Male or Female, age 28-35 years old.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in finance and budgeting processes, marketing, and personal development area.
- Understanding of business function as well as team management at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Interest in firm-related innovation and technology is preferred.
- Good written and spoken Thai and English, with the ability to translate.
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude, with team spirit and passion for dealing with people at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.