There are no jobs for this company. Below are the jobs that you might be interested in.
No experience required
Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- Online Social Media Communication. - Managing AWC Corporate Social Media organic channels (AWC Facebook, [email protected], AWC Instagram, LinkedIn etc.). - Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily. - Implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
- PR & communications campaigns. - Measure and report impact of social media content for events & campaigns. - Initiatives to drive positive coverage in publications and across social media.
- Online Brand Communications with External Partner. - Develop and execute for AWC brand awareness and reputation with external online partner.
- Internal communications campaigns. - Assist in creating marketing settlements for internal communications via using various online channels to support.
1 year required
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, negotiable
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign, developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include:
- Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
- Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social advertising.
- Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
No experience required
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME We are looking for an intern who can work with us for 2-4 months. Workdays are only 5 days per week starting from 11.30 AM - 9.00 PM on Weekday 8.00 AM - 2.00 PM on Weekend at any of the 6 branches in Thailand: Siam Square, Chiang Mai, Ladprao, Srinakarin, Pin Klao and Chaengwattana.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
- Closing date for applications: 30 June 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
1 year required
Inventory / Warehouse Management, Excel, English
- Take delivery of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Pick and pack orders for dispatch.
- Load goods for dispatch.
- Ensure delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production standards.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into WMS system.
- Keep accurate stock records.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Ensure that all lifting and maneuvering of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures.
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure own and safety of others.
- Handle any hazardous materials in an appropriate manner.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency.
- Make recommendations to aid efficiency and add value.
- Ensure that works are in a safe manner and comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- At least 1 year of experience, experience in warehousing and distributions are advantage.
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions, to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a flexible way that allows for changes in assignments and priorities depending upon identified needs of the unit.
- Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skill for MS office, Typing Skills (English and Thai).
- Ability to work a variable schedule on occasion, including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
5 years required
Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Budgeting, English
- Job Purpose.
- Analysts within the functional area of Asset Management play an integral role in supportingthe management and development of value within the real estate asset portfolio. Individualsin this role are involved in all aspects of the managing and reporting process includingunderwriting, leasing, budgeting, appraisals and valuation, and project developmentmonitoring.
- Analyzing financial date & ratios for hotel operations in charge of driving hotel operation with international hotel operator..
- Review external appraisal reports and provide qualitative and quantitative analysis
- on their content..
- Review annual operating and capital budgets..
- Participate in the preparation of the annual business plans and quarterly reports for
- separate account assets..
- Complete supporting analysis on existing investments, development projects and
- potential acquisitions on behalf of asset managers..
- Review of all loan documentation and reporting..
- Bachelor degree orhigher.
- Experience in Hotel Business Manager Level.
- Background in Finance (Assistant / Financial Controller) in 5 stars hotel would be preferable.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Good English communication.
2 years required
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, English
- Responsible for billing and collection of all corporate accounts receivables.
- Organize and monitor records of invoices, bills and receipts.
- Maintain accurate records of accounts. Set up and maintain customer files.
- Maintain monthly accounts receivable aging file.
- Prepare intercompany confirmation on monthly basis.
- Ensure timely collection.
- Conduct credit checks.
- Negotiate with clients in non-payment cases.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc forecasting reports.
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with policy.
- Ensure all team members follow the accounting principles.
- Ad hoc work as assign from management.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female, age 25-30.
- Bachelors or Master s Degree in Accounting or related.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Experiences with A/R function.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Excel).
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
2 years required
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Plan B Media is a leading media company offering an extensive range of Out-of-Home media solutions. We are looking for Media Sales to handle all sales channel and to grow with us.
- Handle the sales (Plan B products), including Developing and Maintaining relationship with customers.
- Handle all sales channel i.e. direct selling, cold calling,.
- Achieve individual's sale target and KPIs following the company's standard.
- Able to travel both in Bangkok and upcountry.
- Assist any ad hoc projects assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business administration, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of publishing sales or media business, understand in media advertising sales will be advantage.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English communication is advantage.
3 years required
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, commission paid with salary
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
3 years required
Civil Engineering, Construction Monitoring
- บริหารงานก่อสร้าง / ปรับปรุงสถานีบริการน้ำมัน และอาคารอื่นๆให้สำเร็จตามเป้าหมายของส่วนงาน โดยมีคุณภาพ มาตรฐาน ความปลอดภัย ถูกต้องตามกฎหมาย ควบคุมและตรวจสอบค่าใช้จ่ายให้อยู่ในงบประมาณที่กำหนดและเสร็จตามกำหนด วิเคราะห์แผนงาน ตรวจสอบ และออกแบบคำนวณทางวิศวกรรม ประมาณราคาก่อสร้าง.
- วุฒิการศึกษา: ปริญญาตรี-โท วิศวกรรมศาสตร์ โยธา.
- มีประสบการณ์ 3 ปีขึ้นไปด้านออกแบบ หรือควบคุมและบริหารงานก่อสร้าง.
3 years required
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Organizing and servicing Shareholders , Board of Directors and Committee s Meetingsincluding preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in company or corporate secretary.
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Good basic financial statement.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC at least 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via the online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/. or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Search other companies
- Company name not found. Please try with other names
- Professional development
- Provident fund
- Social Security
- Education Allowance
- Five-day work week
- Gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Overtime pay