WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- The Memorial HallAudio Visual Technician reports directly to the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Technician to ensure that the set up for all performances and school functions held in Memorial Hall will be prepared and conducted at a high standard. In particular, the Memorial Hall Audio Visual Technician will:
- assist the Memorial Hall Senior Audio Visual Technician with AV duties;.
- assist in providing a high level of technical support to all staff, students and external users who will be using Memorial Hall as a venue for the performances or functions including assistance in co-curricular activities, extra-curricular activities and events run by external parties;.
- assistant in preparing and operating audio & visual equipment and components for shows, concert and functions including creating and arranging props and models for productions, plotting the lighting;.
- work closely with Artist in Residence (part-time) to ensure that the set and scene background are painted and created within timeline with good quality to conform with the given requirement;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to ensure that the seating and all visual & audio equipment are in good conditions;.
- coordinate with Chief Engineer and maintenance team to set up stage and additional seating to meet the requirement;.
- support staff and students in drama classrooms;.
- assist relevant departments e.g. Music and Events when it is necessary under supervision of the line manager;.
- other ad-hoc duties as directed by the line manager.
- basic spoken and written English;.
- possess a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- have relevant experience in Audio Visual technician role;.
- possess excellent interpersonal skills and feel comfortable to liaise with staff, students, and external visitors granted permission in using Memorial Hall;.
- be proactive and adaptable;.
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills with professional manner;.
- be willing to work flexible hours, after-school hours, and work at weekend (at times with time off in lieu);.
- be creative, highly flexible, and positive thinking.
- Director Of Engineering based in Bangkok.
- We are looking for an experiencedDirector of Engineering to kick startan exciting new venture in Communities and Buildings Management. We are building a next generation all-in-one platform that will bring together the very best of existing digital communications and smart building technologies and change the way tenants and work communities interact with their workspaces, with features like automated conference room booking, event scheduling, IoT access, social community, and much more.
- As Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- building a world class team from the ground up, to help us deliver that vision.
- product management.
- technical execution.
- being a customer facing solution architect.
- drive the vision of the product.
- make sure we are always ahead of the curve in product features.
- We re looking for:
- Strong interest in relevant technologies, including IoT, real-time messaging and event scheduling.
- Experience in setting up developer tooling, such as CI and automated testing systems.
- Enjoys talking to users and customers to help define the product and prioritize engineering roadmap.
- Flexibility: someone that enjoys vigorously defending what he knows to be right, as much as he enjoys being wrong when the best answers win.
- Proactivity: willingness to work in an environment where you are given high level strategy and a budget, and a high amount of freedom to execute.
- COMPENSATION, BENEFITS, PERKS AND OTHER REASONS TO WORK FOR US.
- Competitive compensation based on result.
- Stock options in the New Venture.
- Paid Vacation.
- Health and Dental Care care.
- Young and progressive international team.
- Have a direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company.
- Global training and development opportunities.
- Top location in Southeast Asia s largest Hi-Tech destination.
- Team outings, lunches, and bonding activities.