WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Thai Nationality, age 30-39 years.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Human Resource or related fields.
- At least 5-year experience in Human Resource function.
- Attention to detail with good skill of reconciliation.
- Good computer ability in using MS Office, Accounting Software, Microsoft AX, ERP experience is preferable.
- Good command in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Job Responsibility.
- Having knowledge of Labour law.
- Employee Development and Training Programs.
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations.
- Ensure that all subcontractors work according to the contract and who come to work temporarily.
- Ensure that all office supplies, toilets, door and related tools are always ready to use and safe.
- Manage car pool, Take care of security guard, Event management.
- Workpermit & Visa.
Good Communication Skills
- Inventory Monitoring & Analysis (leading in cycle count and physical stock take).
- Perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation.
- Conduct Financial Statements as well as cost analysis for managing inventory and cost.
- Perform closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated.
- Ensure inventory transactions are align with related regulation (BOI, Custom, Taxes etc.).
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis and address area of improvements with recommendation before submit to all concerns.
- Review of accounting data by lead daily, weekly,monthly,quarterly and annual management report.
Accounting, English, Thai
- Thai Nationality, age between 30-39 years
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- At least 4-year experience in Accounting field
- Attention to detail with good skill of reconciliation
- Good computer ability in using MS Office, Accounting Software, Microsoft AX, ERP experience is preferable
- Good command in English
- Able to work under pressure. Job Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of cost accounting activities, including month-end and year-end closing, variance analysis, inventory management control
- Inventory Monitoring & Analysis (leading in cycle count and physical stock take)
- Perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation
- Conduct Financial Statements as well as cost analysis for managing inventory and cost
- Perform closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated
- Ensure inventory transactions are align with related regulation (BOI, Custom, Taxes etc.)
- Monitors stock transactions in term of stock receipt, stock adjust, stock level, physical count and related inventory account
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis and address area of improvements with recommendation before submit to all concerns
- Control and concern all inventory management
- Review of finance and accounting data by lead daily,weekly,monthly,quarterly and annual management report.
Leadership Skill, Good Communication Skills, Management, Thai, English, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia
- Functional Responsibility & Duties.
- Support Group Head of Procurement in delivering Group Procurement agenda within the cluster, ensuring timely, accurate and complete reporting on local Procurement needs, activities and cluster s strategic business plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the senior management capacity to articulate Group Procurement agenda and strategies, influence them to support the goals and enabling necessary resources to deliver targets.
- Enable Category Leads of the cluster to deliver Group led Procurement strategies and relevant category agenda, provide necessary leadership for securing support on the projects from senior management..
- In collaboration with the Category Leads, plan, develop, execute strategic sourcing projects to deliver targeted savings and other KPIs, including cash flow improvement, risk management and compliance; manage procure to pay process for the cluster.
- Lead Cluster Productivity by providing relevant leadership guidance on ideation, kick-off, maintaining progress, timely completion of the Cluster Productivity Projects, and sharing periodic reports on the status..
- Lead Capability Development, by rolling out group led programs to assess the capability of Group Procurement Team members and develop tailored training & development programs to enhance Team s effectiveness and efficiency..
- Ensure development of reliable supply base for the cluster, supplier evaluations and manage supply risks.
- Ensurevisibility and transparency of spend across categories and measure performance of the procurement, manage activities to meet or exceed KPIs.
- Interface with users to understand needs and deliver continuous value.
- Lead contract management process for local contracts and ensure legal compliance.
- Deliver the needs of any other tasks as instructed and relevant to the role and Procurement function.
- Role Responsibility.
- Strengthen AirAsia brand image and customer advocacy.
- Promote AirAsia s culture and values within the organization and externally.
- Act as the voice and a leader of Group Procurement and perform as local Procurement business partner.
- Ensure transparency and promote good governance.
- Deliver excellence in Procurement, including commercial and process ownership for all sourcing activities.
- Manage direct reports, develop talent and strengthen staff capability; ensure all staff receive appropriate training and fair support for career development.
- Pursue continuous improvement and innovation through digital solutions.
- Min 8 years of experience in strategic sourcing and procurement, preferably for Indirects Category in multinational fmcg companies; alternatively, previous experience in international trading of goods & services working as sourcing manager in airline, travel and hospitality industry.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or finance/ accounting; MBA is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen, able to manage contracting process.
- Able to prioritize, focus, persevere, manage time well and aim to deliver from start to finish (good project management skills), while being tolerant and having patience with people.
- Detail oriented, strategic, creative, analytical and good with numbers and analysis tools (MS-Excel / Google Sheets).
- Experience with Best Practice Procurement Analysis and Strategy Development tools to identify saving opportunities.
- Positive with self and others, good in relationship management and able to influence others.
- Have integrity, ethical, respectful and service minded; able to collaborate with others from different cultures with different values, excellent in providing customer service and stakeholder management.
- Confident, self-initiator, able to manage change.
- Demonstrate pragmatic and entrepreneurial Leadership in approaching problems.
- Able to network with others, be a team player and team leader; stay up to date with the matters relevant to job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Any of Thai / Malay / Bahasa language is a plus.
- We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be the best. We committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.