WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Plan and develop digital media strategies, media touch-point planning, as well as media cost and effectiveness analysis via all integrated online, social network, mobile, digital PR and other interactive channels.
- Analyze and evaluate performance data and recommend appropriate actions based on conclusions.
- Administrate campaign implementation to ensure the budget is in line with hitting campaign success metrics.
- Monitor ad delivery and recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Collate statistical reports and compile online data.
- Project coordination among clients, internal, and media suppliers.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies and offerings within the performance and programmatic space.
Project Planner-TRCS-THBK02275026DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Project PlannerKey responsibilities1. Functional duties to the Project Core TeamResponsible for guiding the Project Core Team in the planning of activities to deliver the project using standard tools (e.g. generic Product Breakdown Structure and Work Breakdown Structure)Responsible for establishing, integrating and updating the DPS based on common objectives within the projectResponsible for monitoring and reporting on schedule progress and deviations within all parties involved in the projectResponsible for resource planning, monitoring and reportingResponsible for communicating the DPS to all parties involved in the project, including any changes to the DPSResponsible for regularly monitoring critical path(s) of the schedule to identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation or recovery plansThe role is mandated to make any internal contacts, and in a consortium, any external contacts, needed to perform the duties.2. Leadership duties within the Project Core TeamLead meetings related to DPS topics within the Project Core Team and with other functionsManage, with the support of all Project Core Team members, the effective communication of the current DPS to all relevant stakeholders, including any updatesEnsure that schedule implications of change requests are made visible and clear prior to presentation and decision making in the Change Control Board.3.Specific responsibilities to other Project Core Team role.Regularly update the Project Controller with any and all progress or delays to the DPS to secure that implications to the EAC are monitoredEnsure that the Risk & Opportunity Manager is regularly updated with possible threats or opportunity derived from present or future deviations to the DPS.QualificationsEducationA university degree, preferably in Engineering or Business, or proven industry experience.A tertiary qualification and planning & scheduling experience. Additional qualification in planning & scheduling is an advantage.Relevant experience requiredExperience in relevant role, established professional with working experience on projects, ideally in similar business areas (e.g. railways, construction, oil & gas, technology, energy)Working experience either in Engineering, Project Management, Operations, Procurement, Bids, Sales, or FinanceWorking experience in a multicultural environment is desirable (e.g. working in international teams, international projects etc.)Knowledge of relevant software i.e. PrimaveraSpecialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleProject ManagementPlanning and SchedulingJob: Brand/Product ManagementPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 13.04.2020, 11:07:06 PMUnposting Date: 28.05.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Main Purpose:
- Responsible for Finance & Accounting.
- Managing all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
- Presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
- Co-ordination and preparing the annual budget including operating budget and capital expenditures budget.
- Maintaining internal controls over financial and operating process. Ensuring that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Coordinating with audit activities from internal and external auditors.
- Working with Treasury in managing cash flow.
- Providing leadership and managing the accounting &finance team effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the overseas and local subsidiaries.
- Providing leadership of Accounting & Finance operations and reporting process, ensuring and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report to internal and external sources, adherence with IFRs.
- Develop good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, clients or statutory organizations for the benefit of company.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Good drive, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Commercial awareness and general business skills.
- Exceptional skills in result- oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Thai nationality, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience of which at least 5 years should be in a senior management level.
- Technically competent in financial and management accounting.
- Good leadership and development skills, adaptable to change and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong communication in English is required (reading, speaking and writing ).