WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
ERP, Financial Reporting, Analytical Thinking, SQL, Good Communication Skills, Budgeting, Excel, High Responsibilities, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Work Well Under Pressure, ETL, Power BI, SAP B1, MYOB, Netsuite, English
- Are you a natural problem solver that likes interesting and challenging work? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, learning about their business needs, and providing them with solutions? Then you could be a great fit for this role within our APAC Consulting team. The Consulting team works directly with our partners and customers to successfully implement our CPM Reporting and Budgeting solution. Every project is unique, and you will be challenged to come up with innovative solutions for every project.
- Take great care of our partners/customers. Client satisfaction always comes first.
- Research and understand each client s business, as well as their financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, analysis, and data requirements. Develop and implement a solution that will meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Become an expert in our software and implementation best practices. We are the experts and never stop learning.
- Train our clients so they can become experts too. Lead formal training classes and hands-on workshops for our customers and partners.
- Lead your projects to a successful completion. Work independently and with a project team to ensure ultimate project success.
- Skills and Experience:
- Completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field is desirable. An exceptional academic history with proven hands on experience is required.
- To succeed in this role, candidates should possess the following:
- Fast learner who can work independently and a team player who works well as part of a project team.
- 2+ years consulting experience implementing Financial Reporting Software, Budgeting, or ERP is highly desirable.
- Basic accounting experience with an understanding of financial systems (General Ledger and related sub-ledgers).
- Above average Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English is a must.
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with partners and customers.
- Willingness to put in extra effort to accomplish the task at hand.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, analytical and problem solving skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to learn on the fly, multi-task and maintain a creative mindset.
- Able to travel.
- Desirable skills:
- Experience supporting Microsoft Dynamics (AX, GP, NAV, SL), Sage, Intacct or similar ERP.
- Exposure to SQL Server tools, SQL Development or ETL/SSIS is a plus.
- Experience with any financial reporting, or budgeting software.
- This is a unique career opportunity for the right individual. Salary and other compensation components will be discussed further with qualified candidates.
- Candidate must speak and write in fluent English.
- There is no visa sponsorship associated with this position.
Facebook Marketing, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, Digital Marketing, English
- Digital Strategic Planner is responsible for strategic advisor by organizing value information to share with clients, and ensuring that agency procedures are followed. In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the client s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to achieve execution of strategies. He/She serves a vital role in promoting the integration of cross-functional teams and ensuring seamless delivery of all work to the client. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions including research, scope development, creative briefing and job execution.
- This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, social media and any other digitallandscapeswith a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing consultants.
- This position reports to Digital Account Manager and Managing Partner in the Bangkok office.
- Planning and develop the strategic idea of the proposal projects.
- Foster timeline of overall project development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines (work with Client Services team).
- Propose new solutions that matter to clients business growth.
- Work with project managers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements to make sure all digital/brand assets execution is align to clients brand essence.
- Consult and updating to clients' marketing team on media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior.
- Develop and understand of online target audience and advise to creative content team.
- Analyse the report of assigned clients with strategic advise (work with Media team).
- Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required).
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use online media tools/platform is a plus (facebook ad manager, content management tools or any RTB platforms).
- Good English communication is a plus.
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.