WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, English
- Be responsible for sales forecast by product by store.
- Monitor sales and prepare daily/weekly and monthly reports.
- Review Store weekly Stock counting report.
- Prepare and review store weekly plan order.
- Manage project promotion launch.
- Create promotion to achieve target goal.
- Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using analytics tool.
- Organised promotional events, exhibitions.
- Report on progress example sales report, product stock report, purchase order, commercial invoice etc.
- Follow up delivery schedules, resolve or report delays and other problems.
- Resolves purchasing problems between department and supplier.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers needs and requirements.
- Maintain & Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing total solutions and the right product mixed that meet their objectives
- Takes lead on coordination project execution.
- Work closely with Merchandising team for inventory plan, replenishment and new product development.
- Communicate closely with team to make sure that all departments are working in the same direction.
Digital Marketing, Microsoft Office, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- What would I do as a Key Account Manager?.
- Meet prospective clients to understand their business model and their business/digital challenges.
- Create and present digital marketing solutions that can address prospective clients needs.
- Implement the digital marketing solutions with the assistance of our in-house team.
- Manage the communication and relationship with your clients.
- In Job title is says training provided . How would the training look like?.
- You would spend first 2-3 weeks learning about online user journey, tracking and digital marketing channels such as Google and Facebook. There will be time for you to study on your own, at your own pace, and also study sessions with other team members. You would also help prepare PowerPoint/Google Slides for other team members to understand how we craft solutions to each client individually. Once you have a good grasp of digital marketing channels, and you have enough confidence, you will start leading client relationships. It's important to note that this is only the initial training and the more knowledge you will be acquiring the more succesful you will be in this role.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing.
- Enjoys working with senior people and solving challenges.
- Mature and willing to take on responsibility.
- Looks for autonomy and independence.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, tech-savvy and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- How would you describe your culture in 5 words?.
- Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Head of Key Account Management. That would require demonstrating strong desire to lead other team members, ability to form strong relationships with clients, willingness to continuouslyimprove and a self-drive. It's possible also that if you enjoy more analytical work or an even more client facing role, you could move hortizontally into sales or analytics.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 - 30,000 THB gross monthly salary and 20% monthly bonus achievable after probation period.
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas.
- Using English a lot by working with clients from South East Asia and foreign born employees.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS).
Work Well Under Pressure, Thai
- Responsible for handling assigned client accounts to deliver to clients their full benefit entitlements (or more) while ensuring the highest possible quality of service.
- Actively engage with clients to seek out their needs, requirements and challenges with full understanding of their objectives and limitations.
- Actively provide clients with marketing ideas, football news, fans insights and trends.
- Keep track of clients benefit inventory and regularly update supervisor and upper management.
- Routinely update clients on sponsorship entitlement inventory in their respective sponsoring platforms and the calendar of all key events and activities.
- Work hand in hand with internal divisions such as Marketing, Marketing communication, On-ground activation, production team to help client execute sponsorship initiatives.
- Liaise with counterparts from external parties to ensure all clients executions are carried out according to plan and client s requirements.
- Report directly to Account Manager.
- Over 2 years of experience in sales (in any field) or account management at advertising agency.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Power point.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Result oriented.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
- Start Your Journey With Us Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues and profit associated with guest rooms.
- Position is accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within area of purview. Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer, wholesale, and group segments. Identifies new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates sales strategy and pricing to all key stakeholders. Maintains productive relationships with stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees and owners.
- Analyzes information, identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period and continually analyzes transient booking patterns.
- Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
- Maintains accurate reservation system information.
- Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Analyzes weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to best capture available Market Share.
- Analyze STAR information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts.
- Generates yearly room revenue budget.
- Managing Revenue Management Strategy.
- Provides critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy.
- Provides revenue management functional expertise and leadership to general managers and property leadership teams.
- Implements and evaluates revenue tests.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
- Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
- Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
- Building Successful Relationships.
- Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
- Communicates market direction to revenue management, sales and hotel leaders.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time.
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
- Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
- Additional Responsibilities.
- Informs and/or updates executives, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Enters, transcribes, records, stores, or maintains information in written or electronic form.
- Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- OR 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.