WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Digital Marketing, Microsoft Office, English
- What would I do as a Sales & Account Management Executive?.
- Meet prospective clients to understand their business model and their business/digital challenges.
- Create and present digital marketing solutions that can address prospective clients needs.
- Implement the digital marketing solutions with the assistance of our in-house team.
- Manage the communication and relationship with your clients.
- In Job title is says training provided . How would the training look like?.
- We believe in learning by doing. Therefore, you would start by attending client meetings to understand the process and challenges that companies face. You would also help prepare PowerPoint/Google Slides for other team members to understand how we craft solutions to each client individually. Once you have a good grasp of digital marketing channels, and you have enough confidence, you will start leading meetings with prospective clients.
- How would you describe the right candidate for this position?.
- Has an interest in kick-starting their career in digital marketing, agency and/or sales.
- Enjoys challenges and is willing to take on responsibility.
- Looks for autonomy and independence.
- Results-oriented, curious and good with numbers.
- Proficient in English language (written and spoken).
- Do I need previous online marketing experience?.
- It s not required, but it would be helpful. The minimum we expect is that you re curious, tech-savvy and client-oriented. Otherwise, this role may not be for you.
- How would you describe your culture in 5 words?.
- Data-driven, dedicated, innovative, ambitious and last but not least Fun!.
- What would be my career path?.
- The likely career path for you would be to become a Head of Sales. That would require demonstrating strong analytical skills, willingness to continuouslyimprove and the desire to lead other team members. If you want to try something else, there are possibilities to movehorizontally intoother positions i.e. Google Ads, Social Media Ads Executive.
- What can I expect working in Marketyze?.
- Competitive compensation of 20,000 - 25,000 THB gross monthly salary and in addition a very strong incentive scheme (possible to double salary in the first year).
- No day will be the same.
- You will be valued based on your inputs and ideas.
- Using English a lot by working with foreign employees and clients.
- Professional performance evaluation every month.
- Cool office in Summer Hill building at BTS Phra Khanong (1 min from BTS).
- Start Your Journey With Us Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- JOB SUMMARY.
- Responsible for balancing the financial objectives of different lodging products to maximize total revenues and profit associated with guest rooms.
- Position is accountable for pricing, positioning and inventory of all hotels within area of purview. Develops and recommends sales strategy for pricing of the transient customer, wholesale, and group segments. Identifies new revenue opportunities and effectively communicates sales strategy and pricing to all key stakeholders. Maintains productive relationships with stakeholders, including hotel General Managers, sales leaders, franchisees and owners.
- Analyzes information, identifies current and potential problems and proposes solutions.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period and continually analyzes transient booking patterns.
- Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
- Maintains accurate reservation system information.
- Checks distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Analyzes weekly and monthly STAR information to assist in analyzing past strategies; identifies areas needing improvement, identifies competitor set strengths, and develops strategies to best capture available Market Share.
- Analyze STAR information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts.
- Generates yearly room revenue budget.
- Managing Revenue Management Strategy.
- Provides critical input to property leaders for development of market sales strategy.
- Provides revenue management functional expertise and leadership to general managers and property leadership teams.
- Implements and evaluates revenue tests.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
- Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
- Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
- Building Successful Relationships.
- Communicates brand initiatives, demand and market analysis to hotels/clusters/franchise partners/owners.
- Communicates market direction to revenue management, sales and hotel leaders.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time.
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships.
- Provides targeted and timely communication of results, achievements and challenges to the stakeholders.
- Additional Responsibilities.
- Informs and/or updates executives, peers and subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Enters, transcribes, records, stores, or maintains information in written or electronic form.
- Works with other people to gather the information necessary to manage projects, achieve goals, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- OR 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.