WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of definitive and detailed
- electrical engineering including overviews diagram, bill of materials, etc.HW Engineering and Design submission of AC, DC
- Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and Emergency power supply system
- (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for rail electrification systems.Interface clarification and technical
- integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS and SSS substation.Technical management, planning and controlling
- of ones own engineering work packages.Support of sales departments and project
- management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase.Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers
- abroad.Technical support of the manufacturing and the
- commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.Participation in technical liaison meetings
- with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal departments overseas.Individual contribution to reach the team
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical
- Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electricalKnowledge of High-Medium voltage technology
- with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation
- matters.Knowledge of Emergency power supply systemKnowledge of digital protection relays, PLC
- Siemens S7.Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory
- systems.Knowledge of relevant European and
- International Standards.Knowledge of engineering processes.Experience in project realization, preferably
- in an international project environment.Experience in the railway sector, especially in
- the field of rail electrification systems.Experience in design and planning of electrical
- substations.Experience in AC Load flow study, Relay
- co-ordination setting.Intercultural experience.Good command of English.
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Accounting, Budgeting, Business Statistics / Analysis, Cash Flow Management, English
- Job Summary:
- Accountant Executive/Senior is working under Finance department. He/ she need to manage the financial accounts, reporting, controls, tax reporting and records, General ledger maintenance in accordance to the finance policy and procedures of company, and other ad-hoc duty assigned by manager.
- Ensure financial accounts are done properly and key controls in place.
- Process and Manage Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Ensure payments on-time and by proper supporting documents for auditing purposes.
- Have knowledge of PP 30, PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PND 51,tax return and social security.
- Manage billing process including invoice issuing and follow up on cash collection process.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting to ensure transactions are complied with company policies & procedures, and GAAP.
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure optimal treasury position and facilitate financing requirement.
- Daily supervision of account staff and finance operations to ensure compliance with regulatory, tax, audit, reporting requirement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 3-10 year(s) of working experience in accounting role (Senior or Junior position).
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity, strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge in costing accounting process is plus.
Company DescriptionMinor Hotels is a hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of over 76,000 rooms across more than 520 hotels, resorts and serviced suites under the Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Tivoli, Elewana, NH Collection, NH Hotel, nhow, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International brands. Today, Minor Hotels' hotel and spa portfolio spans across 54 countries in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and the Americas. In addition, Minor Hotels also operates mixed-use business including shopping plazas & entertainment, residential properties, and a points-based vacation club.Job DescriptionYou will oversee all gardening duties within the scope of the hotel, with care and concern for the environment of the property. You will oversee that the tools provided by the hotel are used in a safe and professional manner, and that they are maintained and looked after, and properly stored. You will take a leading role in the energy and environmental programs of the hotel, and advocate the use of environmentally friendly products in the work place.Qualifications College degree in landscaping or agricultural or environmental sciences. Three years operating experience in gardening/landscaping. Familiar with landscaping, climates, and gardening.
Finance, Internal Audit, Compliance, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
฿70,000 - ฿100,000
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Provides leadership, direction, and integration of complianceactivities to comply with related laws and regulations.
- Directs in the evaluation the efficiency of controls.
- Review contracts, policies and documents for compliancerequirement.
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitorenforcement of standards and regulations.
- Assess the business s future ventures to identify possiblecompliance risks.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of thecompany as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Laws, Accounting, Finance,Economics, Business Administrative or other related fields.
- Leadership skill, supervisory, and employee development.
- Strong ability to analyze, summarize, and effectively present data.
- Excellent knowledge of concepts, practices, principles andprocedures of strategic business planning and reporting.
- At least 4 years of experience in banking, securities brokerage, orfinancial institutions. Experience in the fields of internal audit andcompliance is preferred.
- Finance & Accounting
- AR Accounting Intern
- We are looking for an ambitious talented candidate to join our diverse and qualified accounting team at Pomelo Fashion.We welcome all candidate who is proactive, detail-oriented and interested in developing career in Finance and Accounting.
- Fully support AR team in offline sales reconciliation and partner sales reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on AR collection day to day and work with cross functional teams to ensure the accuracy of AR balance.
- Assist in bank reconciliation of receipts transactions.
- Collect tax invoice from financial institution to support tax filing in compliance with local standards.
- Record transactions to accounting system under supervisor of accounting team lead timely and accurately.
- Support month end closing and management report as requested.
- Other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Current university student or graduated with a degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus.
- Good communication skills (both English and Thai).
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Country Payroll
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provides specialist
- support and guidance to the administration and processing of payrolls for
- a specific department or function. Provides expert guidance
- and direction to the department or function in complex matters dealing
- with payroll administration, processing requirements, reporting and
- payroll tax requirements, and other accounting requirements. Updates the policies and
- procedures for payroll administration and processing. Researches complex
- discrepancies in payrolls and takes or directs proper corrective action to
- achieve compliance and accuracy. Interprets payroll policy
- and procedures for managers and supervisors to resolve payroll issues in
- their area of responsibility. Makes decisions on payroll
- administration matters and provides direction to department or function in
- accordance with policy and guidelines established. Completes all required
- payroll and payroll tax reports, and insures that such reports completed
- at the department or function level comply with established policy,
- procedures, and requirements. Serves as a resource for
- the department or function by researching and resolving payroll related
- problems. Develops and maintains
- comprehensive knowledge of payroll requirements, practices, and procedures
- for the department or function, and insures the documentation of these
- College Graduate (preferably Management, Accounting)
- Experience and Skills:
- Language skills (English
- is a must)Communication- &
- customer service skillsConfident use of MS officeInterpersonal skills and
- relationships and collaborationTime management and
- prioritising skillsAccurateStress resistant,
- confidential, well organised ability to meet deadlinesPayroll knowledge
- affinity with payroll and numbersProcess improvement skills
- (e.g. lean/project management)Ability to influence
- others & change management skills
- Prior exposure to Payroll
- / HR Operations in Shared Service environment is advantageousKnowledge of other IT
- system is preferred (payroll system, T&A, Fidelity, Sirva)Internationally oriented
- and cultural diversity awareness
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)Job FunctionFinanceRequisition ID2005808976W